Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2010, 11:19 PM   #61  
Started IP March 1, 2010

S/C/G: 201.6/150.6/140

Height: 5'8"

Hi Jordana...so good to hear from you!!! Congrats on the baby!!!

I am also dealing with the "you aren't going to lose anymore, are you?" And I still have about 12 to 15 or so pounds to go. I understand the poster who talked about being tall. I can carry a lot of weight and I had to lose over 30lbs. before people started noticing. Since I am tall I look thin now compared to what I was. I still have a muffin top on pants that fit me well. I want that to be gone. I will know when I reach my goal. It is set at 140, but it may be 135. I don't want to be skin and bones. I just will know when I get there. I feel my goal is a guideline, not necessarily the "magic" number.
Old 08-17-2010, 01:54 AM   #62  

S/C/G: 186/128/135 Started IP on 5/10

Height: 5' 4.5"

I haven't seen anyone else post it, but if you haven't seen it, Lindora is having a 30% off sale. It ends tomorrow.

I talked with someone who was not only supportive but I think she's going to start doing IP. I'm so excited, my first convert!

Also, I've realized that with my revised height -- after forcing my DH to measure my height (I'm now 5' 4.5" tall...) and that whole half an inch means that I'm now within the normal BMI with my 147. Who knew!

Dinner at a friends house tomorrow ... event tonight, event Thursday. Ugh. Crazy week.
Old 08-17-2010, 02:29 AM   #63  
Started IP August 1, 2010

S/C/G: 290/246/120

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2swim View Post
Congrats on such great WI's, Petclerk! I'm with you...finding IP pretty easy to do. I lost my cravings and compulsion to eat during the 3-day jump-start. Have only been on the actual diet since Friday, but so far so good. Have not had the energy surge people talk about, but hopefully that will come. Maybe if I stopped getting up at 4-something in the morning, I'd have more pep during the day.

Very much looking forward to my weigh-in on Wednesday. I'm so tall, though, I have to lose 20 lbs before I start noticing a difference in my clothes. Last year I lost 28 lbs and nobody even noticed I was losing weight until I had lost 25. After a 28-lb weight drop, I went down only half a size. Bummer. Then I gained back 30 lbs. Double bummer.
I have days of extreme energy and the next day I'm a little sluggish again so it's kind of back & forth for me. Also, I had lost 44lbs before on NS to reach the size I am now with only 15lbs gone!! It's amazing! The inches didn't leave so quickly with the other diet. I'm still waiting for the first person to ask me "Have you lost weight?" LOL
Old 08-17-2010, 02:32 AM   #64  

Quote:
Originally Posted by doxigirl View Post
I finally got someone to take a photo worth posting as my avatar. This was taken Sat evening at a 90th bday party for my grandmother.

Have a great day!
Nice picture Tracy! You look wonderful!
Old 08-17-2010, 02:45 AM   #65  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlewis88 View Post
Had my 10 week WI today and am down 52 lbs total and 20.25 inches in just 10 weeks.

Also came with the realization that I within 6 lbs of my halfway point!!

I hope everyone is having continued success! Keep it up!
Congratulations!! That must be such an awsome feeling!!! I can't wait for my turn
Old 08-17-2010, 06:47 AM   #66  

S/C/G: 188/138/145 started 5/4/10

Height: 5'10"

WI today. Love that the scale is no longer my enemy.

Last night, went to a class at the IP wellness center I go to and some of us are exchanging clothes as we lose weight. It's gaining momentum and I think is such a great idea. My coach has given me a new wardrobe...her old Size 8s. She is now a Size 2. Can't believe I'm a Size 8. Seems unreal. Never thought I'd see that size again in this lifetime. Someone is bringing in all her old 16s for my sister (loves2swim) so she doesn't have to spend money on that size as she breezes through it. Just love this diet and the new people in my life as a result of it.
Old 08-17-2010, 06:48 AM   #67  

S/C/G: 238/154/150

Height: 5'7" Started IP 07/19/2010

WI#4 yesterday. Down 2.5 lbs. They started added restricted items. Had one of the Vanilla Peanut Butter bars before working out. Way too sweet which I never thought I would say about something! Might stop by today to get something else that is not as sweet. Had a great workout, upped the weights. Plan to get a couple of workouts in this week despite it being a very busy week (alot of people are out at work and I have to cover for most of them). Any way, here's to a good week!
Old 08-17-2010, 07:13 AM   #68  

I'll be reading it THIS MORNING!!! THANKS! :-)
Old 08-17-2010, 10:27 AM   #69  
Start 2014

S/C/G: 206/170/160

Height: 5'5"

Hmmmm....I feel pretty cruddy the last few days. I know my TOM is coming because I am swollen, crabby and my chest hurts so bad, but I still feel like I am slipping a little with my food choices and really need to tighten it up. My scale shows a 3 lb increase but the fat % is still the same, which means it is water weight but I still hate to see it go up. It really does make you aware though and change your habits.

I hope everyone has a great day. Here's some extra willpower for you (Lord knows I need it)
Closed Thread