Old 07-18-2010, 09:08 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 207/194/125

Height: 5'4

Unhappy Sick at my stomach and itching

I am on my 4th week and I have been feeling really nauseous, kind of like car sick and also itching. I am taking and doing everything my nutritionist has told me. I thought someone else might have some insight. (I'm not preg.)
Gabby Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 09:31 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 202/165/150

I'm in my 4th week as well and have been feeling "weird" stomach wise today as well.

I've actually been itching for about a week. In fact, it's so bad on my legs that I've scratched them so much that they bleed. I've applied numerous types of lotions because I thought it was dry skin, but it's not.

I feel like I need to tape my hands up with oven mits like my mom had to do when I had chicken pox as a kid to keep my from scratching.
Soon 2 B MrsT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 11:47 PM   #3  

Good to know I am not the only one. I plan to ask my nutritionist about it tomorrow. I am wondering if it's the soy in the packets that I might be sensitive to. Does anyone out there have a solution or idea what is causing the symptoms. I really want to stay on the program.
Old 07-18-2010, 11:56 PM   #4  
Lorie

S/C/G: 280/ticker/160

Height: 5'7

It sounds like you may be having a reaction *either an allergic reaction or some sort of sensitivity reaction* to something. Have you tried anything new that you didn't try before these past four weeks? I would talk with your nutritionist, maybe start leaving out one item at a time to see what you are having this reaction too. I hope you feel better soon!
glenlorie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 06:54 PM   #5  

My nutritionist said that out of 300 plus clients no one has had the reaction I am having. I wonder if any of the packets have no soy in them. If so, I will use those food packets. Tomorrow I plan to cut out the lunch packet to see if I feel better and then just have 2 packets a day. I hope it works. I felt the same way today. I welcome any feedback or suggestions.
Old 07-21-2010, 09:49 PM   #6  

Feeling much better. Found out that I have a sinus infection. I had been taking Sudafed while on the diet and the Doc. told me to not take it with diet related food packets. Ever since I have stopped taking the Sudafed I have felt a whole lot better. Yeeepi! I don't have to stop the IP diet. Thanks for all your comments.
Old 07-21-2010, 11:16 PM   #7  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabby Lou View Post
Feeling much better. Found out that I have a sinus infection. I had been taking Sudafed while on the diet and the Doc. told me to not take it with diet related food packets. Ever since I have stopped taking the Sudafed I have felt a whole lot better. Yeeepi! I don't have to stop the IP diet. Thanks for all your comments.
Glad to hear that you're feeling better and able to stay on IP. Best wishes!!
Sweetstina is offline   Reply With Quote