Old 07-05-2010, 12:38 PM   #1  

Default IP Weekly Chat July 5th - 11th

Here's to a new week of success

Link to last weeks chat

IP Weekly Chat June 28 - July 4

Last edited by jordanna; 07-05-2010 at 12:40 PM.
jordanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 12:44 PM   #2  

Hey everyone, I just caught up on the chat from while I was away - congrats to all on the weigh ins and NSV's.

I hope you all made it through Canada Day and Independence Day without too much damage...I didn't do so well but that's another story for another thread!

I'm going to try to stay more in touch on the boards to keep me focused on maintenance until I go away in a couple of weeks I really want to get into a good eating habits cycle before I go!
jordanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 12:48 PM   #3  

Have a good week everyone !! I'm wishing you all amazing success, inches lost, and many NSV !
1FCuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 01:03 PM   #4  

So I'm interested to see what I weigh in at tonight considering I had my first cheat since being on IP on Canada Day. I'm also going to discuss with my coach whether I should move my goal from 150 to 140 or 135. I'm on holidays now until the 20th so it'll be a good test for me to see how well I stick to protocol for the next two weeks. BTW I tried the Shirataki spaghetti noodles for the first time and they were good. Unfortunately, I think that the tomato sauce I paired them with had some sugar in it because I had a pretty bad migraine almost immediately after I ate. I haven't had one since day 2 of IP, so something had to trigger it. I'm hoping that I'm not out of ketosis! Argh!!

Wishing all a good week!
Sweetstina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 02:46 PM   #5  
:)

S/C/G: 222/195/135

Height: 5'4"

To: ChelleFL I saw your post on the closed thread, so to answer your question about humidity: YES YES YES!!!! OMG it's so ridiculous. I am over it. I totally know what you're talking about, and where you're coming from. I have my weddings rings as I type this message. Come on, I've lost 37 lbs, can today my rings won't go on because of water weight! I was up .8 this morning. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Last edited by Kelsey; 07-05-2010 at 02:47 PM.
Kelsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 03:07 PM   #6  
Start Date: 2/8/10

S/C/G: 207.1/155.1/134

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelsey View Post
To: ChelleFL I saw your post on the closed thread, so to answer your question about humidity: YES YES YES!!!! OMG it's so ridiculous. I am over it. I totally know what you're talking about, and where you're coming from. I have my weddings rings as I type this message. Come on, I've lost 37 lbs, can today my rings won't go on because of water weight! I was up .8 this morning. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!
I lost 5 lbs from New Years til I started IP on 2/8, so I've lost a total of almost 47 lbs., and my wedding rings are still tight. I figured they would be falling off my finger by now, and they were the last 2 weeks of June while I was in New England and it was nice and cool. Also, my watch turned around on my wrist. Humidity is awful!!!! What do I have to do? Move to Alaska?
ChelleFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 03:11 PM   #7  

Does anyone have heard about Weight Watcher Jelly Bean ? My Mother-In-Law used to make this a lot with regular jello, but I've thought yesterday about to do it with my IP Jelly.

I was thinking about you Pitawhen eating those, because I know you were trying to find something to eat at the movies. I'm more of a candy eater at the movies than a popcorn eater, so I'll bring those with me, it's yummy

You can also do it with sugar free jello, but this one have aspertame, so it depends how you feel about aspertame !

I've take 2 IP jelly pack, added them to the amount of boilling water they said on the packet, and then stir a bit. You can do only one at a time thought.

After that, add 2 little pack of Knox gelatine (do you say gelatine in english??), or 4 if you want a really really firm candy-like texture. Stir really well to be sure there's nothing left, and put the mixture in a square container. Let it cool, and cut it in little square, then enjoy
1FCuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 03:23 PM   #8  
:)

S/C/G: 222/195/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelleFL View Post
I lost 5 lbs from New Years til I started IP on 2/8, so I've lost a total of almost 47 lbs., and my wedding rings are still tight. I figured they would be falling off my finger by now, and they were the last 2 weeks of June while I was in New England and it was nice and cool. Also, my watch turned around on my wrist. Humidity is awful!!!! What do I have to do? Move to Alaska?
Chelle, where in FL are you? Or have I asked you that before... a long time ago, and forgotten (IP brain is a real problem)!
Kelsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 04:03 PM   #9  
Start Date: 2/8/10

S/C/G: 207.1/155.1/134

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelsey View Post
Chelle, where in FL are you? Or have I asked you that before... a long time ago, and forgotten (IP brain is a real problem)!
No, I don't believe you previously asked. I'm in Lighthouse Point (NE Broward County).

Where are you?
ChelleFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 04:13 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 142/140/127

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady5andy View Post
Does anyone have heard about Weight Watcher Jelly Bean ? My Mother-In-Law used to make this a lot with regular jello, but I've thought yesterday about to do it with my IP Jelly.

I was thinking about you Pitawhen eating those, because I know you were trying to find something to eat at the movies. I'm more of a candy eater at the movies than a popcorn eater, so I'll bring those with me, it's yummy

You can also do it with sugar free jello, but this one have aspertame, so it depends how you feel about aspertame !

I've take 2 IP jelly pack, added them to the amount of boilling water they said on the packet, and then stir a bit. You can do only one at a time thought.

After that, add 2 little pack of Knox gelatine (do you say gelatine in english??), or 4 if you want a really really firm candy-like texture. Stir really well to be sure there's nothing left, and put the mixture in a square container. Let it cool, and cut it in little square, then enjoy
this sounds really good you know. I bought IP jello only like twice because I always thought it was too sweet but I think if I do this then it be like candy and well candy is supposed to be sweet. I wont be at the IP place till 16th so no candy ip jello thingy till then
pitakitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 04:24 PM   #11  

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady5andy View Post

Sounds like it could be a fun treat! Please share this in recipes too!
showgirlaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 05:43 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 186/128/135 Started IP on 5/10

Height: 5' 4.5"

I finally felt like I had enough energy to go on a walk the past few days, and man, have I been starving. If I calculate the walk, it's about 135 calories, about the same as a packet. Good news I don't feel tired afterwards, bad news is I am just hungry the rest of the day. Saturday night I was up so late I HAD to have another packet, I didn't think I could go to sleep with that kind of hunger, so I went ahead and did it. Hopefully no bad effects, but I was still in the 800 calorie range with it.

Also, as I was working out in the front yard today, my neighbor shouted to me "Have you lost weight or are you just buying bigger pants?" (he's funny that way!) Funniest compliment yet!

JC
JessicaCourez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 07:28 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 142/140/127

Height: 5'2"

ummm I have a problem: parents do NOT have a scale! its beens since friday. Might pretend to go for a walk, run to the drugstore and weigh myself real quick!
pitakitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 07:41 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 202/165/150

Well, WI#2 is tomorrow morning and I'm anxious to see how I did. Being someone who used to have absolutely no self control when it comes to food, I think I did really well over the holiday weekend. My fiance and I went out to dinner with some friends last night. Chips & queso were ordered....and I didn't even touch them. I sat with my hands in my lap like there wasn't anything in front of me. When it came time to order, I ordered a grilled chicken sandwich (minus the bun) and a side salad rather than french fries. Like a true IP pro, I brought my own dressing.

It's the little accomplishments that make this all worth it.

And- let it be known- I took my extender off of my strapless bra hooks because I don't need it anymore. You better believe I did a happy dance in my closet when that little moment happened.
Soon 2 B MrsT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 07:45 PM   #15  

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitakitten View Post
ummm I have a problem: parents do NOT have a scale! its beens since friday. Might pretend to go for a walk, run to the drugstore and weigh myself real quick!
LMAO.... scale hopper! :P
showgirlaz is offline   Reply With Quote