General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2002, 08:54 PM   #61  

Angry Hi Andrea

Glad you are doing good there.. I'm doing great here! It's only Tuesday and I feel like I'm on top of the world. Can't exactly explain why because I don't know but it sure feels good. I don't think I've felt like this ever in my life so it's strange but nice..
Old 06-04-2002, 08:57 PM   #62  
banned

ty hon, good 4 u!
Old 06-04-2002, 11:25 PM   #63  

Hello everyone! Hope ya all did well today, I am op, and had a great time looking at some pictures I took last week of the baby and I. gave me more insight and motivation. I am glad you are doing well Justcuz, isnt that an awesome feeling! That is what keeps me pretty much on track. I have tae bo tomorrow, love it. Well, ttyl.
Old 06-05-2002, 12:26 AM   #64  
banned

pictures and mirrors dont lie! lol. tisha yr doing great!! as it turns out, i had a thyroid test today, lets hope i can score med this time.
Old 06-06-2002, 06:09 PM   #65  
banned

hi guys,

doing much better with food&h20 today. i gained 1 this week.
Old 06-07-2002, 11:48 AM   #66  
banned

hi guys,

hows it going? i am op for today, but after that, im on diet vaca til mon as i have a 2 day baptism celebration loaded with yummy food, so im not gonna kid myself. everyone have a great weekend!
Old 06-07-2002, 11:07 PM   #67  

Default howdy

hi everyone,

just checking back in, ive been staying on plan except for tonight. giving myself one night a week to have ameal that i miss. been feeling real good, havent weighed myself lately--kinda too afraid, ya know? like, if its not down a few pounds by now, i might get discouraged or something. so, im keeping with the plan and just living. got a new job and have been too busy to think about food, i just pack some good stuff in my bag, rice cakes, low fat yogurt, carrots, 2 bottles of water. i had some raspberry newtons for a snakc, but that said 0 fat grams, but im wondering.

hope all you guys are well
Old 06-07-2002, 11:36 PM   #68  

Angry Doing ok here

Hi everyone,
I'm doing ok here, was sick a few days this week but that's just part of my 'disease' so I'm used to it (I hate it anyway though)
Foodwise I'm doing good this week but with being sick exercise has been tough. I'm planning a nice long, quick walk in the morning if it's not raining. If it is raining I'll walk the treadmill, have to get back on track. I missed 3 days in a row now and I can feel it in my bones. I still did the light weights when I was sick but couldn't much as my arms ached pretty much.

I'm better now.. had lunch with a nice guy today (only made me realize I have fallen for the 'friend' big time.. lol) this guy was nice, owns a company but all I thought about the whole time I was there was the 'friend'.. Testing myself to be sure it's the real deal ya know!!
Anyway, tomorrow's another day !

Peace
Old 06-09-2002, 08:41 PM   #69  
banned

hi all. i am finally here after a hectic, but nice weekend! my neice&nephew were baptized today. it was soo beautiful! now for the downside..... yesterday was the big bash& i ate alot of fat& even more carbs. i did have a shake at breakfast though& tuna melts for lunch so upon arrival, i had eaten little fat.

today was a family party. i was able to cut the carbs, but i still ate alotta fat. oh well. tomorrow is a new day&thur im joining ww.
Old 06-10-2002, 10:41 AM   #70  
banned

good morning all

though not an official weigh in, i gained 1 1/4 pounds this weekend but i think alotta it is just water, esp with tom due tomorrow
Old 06-11-2002, 11:10 AM   #71  
banned

good moring.

how are we? good news, i was right about the gain-it was just water(tho still holding 1/4 p) but my period is due any second.

hope we are op. we can do it guys!!!!!!
Old 06-11-2002, 09:52 PM   #72  

hi everyone---------awful quiet here..well, its summer.

ive been staying on plan pretty good, but havent weighed myself in a week. been focusing on low fat yoghurt, raw veggies, fresh fruit, some brown rice, some chicken or turkey now and then. looking for some decent tasting granola bars that are low fat.

lost 1/2 inch off the hips, thats all in 1 1/2 weeks. need to push the water and do some walking. feeling sluggish.

hope all are well
Old 06-12-2002, 10:22 AM   #73  
banned

good girl jazz!

sluggish.... maybe need more protein? im doing well also.
Old 06-12-2002, 06:43 PM   #74  

Hey everyone, and Congrats Jazz, Andrea, Just cuz, glad you are feeling better!! I am back, lol, I had a few BAD days, it is harder to be on track with ol hubby here, on my nerves, but I did some meditation, and positive thinking, and I am Op today, and staying!! I walked a good long walk and feel great, Pushed alot of water , it is soooo hot here, . I am also preparing to move, So alot is on my plate, but no sweat, imma stick to my plan. Well just lettin yaal know I am still here have a good day.
Old 06-12-2002, 10:11 PM   #75  
banned

thanks t,

hope ya are ok hon, if ya need me, ya know where to find me.
Closed Thread