General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2002, 10:45 AM   #16  
Chick

S/C/G: 257.5/239.75/155

Height: 5'7 1/2"

Default Cool Beans Alice

I had resigned myself to no 3fc posts for a while. I'm SO glad you made it to Fla. Go away rain! Alice is on vacation. Well sweets, good luck on vacation eating. I KNOW how hard that is. Maybe you can find a cool deli that makes healthy food and you can trick yourself into eating that. FYI judi, when you get to Santa Fe, there is just such a place - it is a huge health food store that has the best deli case. Right in the center of the business district (watch out for that wine and cheese section though), I can't remember the name but look it up in the phone book.

Well, how did my PMD week go? Great until yesterday when I totally went off. Just one of those busy busy, I feel sorry for myself so I'm going to eat days. I'm back with it today. Somehow my deadlines regarding my show and my dieting are connected. But I have great news on that front. I FINISHED my printing. There will be 29 prints in my show, today I will spot them (you know what I'm talking about judi), I am going to make slides of the prints before they are framed and I will do that Tuesday. On Wed. morning I will drop them off at the framers, I ordered frames and matts this past Thurs. I am actually looking forward to these last few details. I also sent off the order for my invitations this morning. As soon as I did that I started thinking about reception food. Nothing I like better than planning party food! Anyway, thanks for letting me go on and on about this. To get back to your ? Alice about PMD, as soon as I finish spotting today I am officially back in the swing of things. I will have time to cook for myself and that will be my next project. Maybe as soon as tomorrow.

So.....you girls keep in touch. I'll keep the home fires burning. I'll try to start a new thread Mon. when I am on a faster computer (new one here but not set up) so you'll have a shorter download time Alice.

Take care.
Old 02-27-2002, 12:57 PM   #17  
Chick

Default Pulling up...

Hey PMD buddies. How are your trips going? Are you having fun? All is well here. I'm looking forward to the weekend, I plan to play catch-up on cooking and cleaning then. Miss you guys, have fun and drive safely.
Old 02-27-2002, 10:54 PM   #18  

Default Hello!

Hi! Don't forget me! I am up one pound this week It is much harder being away from home. I brought a scale along.

Wow! You are really working on your show Ledom, way to go! When I get home I am sending a b/w print to an exhibition but I don't think I will print it myself. I will get someone else to do it.

We spent the weekend in SF. It was great, had a picnic in Muir woods. We leave for NM on friday morning. Our first stop will be Roswell.

Hi Alice! Hope you are having a great time on holiday.

I will email you when I can. Fight the good fight!
Old 02-28-2002, 07:58 AM   #19  
Chick

Default Hey judi,

It's great to hear from you. Your itinerary sounds fabulous. Just do the best you can - it IS hard when you are traveling. Actually I am struggling too. Feb. has not been the best of months dietwise. Today is D's 18th b'day. She has asked for a repeat of the Zucotto for her cake so I know I will indulge in her birthday dinner tonight. But soon, very soon, it is going to be time to recommit in a major way.

Hey, I took my prints to the framer on Tuesday. I am as proud of this accomplishment as anything I have done in a long time. I haven't really created a substantial amount of work since grad school. That was 5 years ago, it took me a while.

Alice, when will you be home? I look forward to your daily posts again. Be warned, you will have to help me get back on track when you return.

Have fun and Judi enjoy New Mexico extra for me.
Old 03-03-2002, 12:01 PM   #20  
Chick

Talking Yowwza!

I am logging in on my new computer. It is so fast, so different. It has been fairly painless to make the switchover so far.

Hope you girls are still having fun. Alice will you be home soon? I need the stability and communication you guys offer. I am not doing so well on the diet. I am making black beans today and trying to get a grip.

Alice I am starting a new thread so see you at 84 I think it is.

I couldn't resist this icon I have never even looked at more than the 15 on the first page due to slow old computer.
Closed Thread