General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2002, 05:30 PM   #16  
Simply Noble

S/C/G: 320/258/175

Height: 5'4"

Jennifa thats great! Glad I'm not alone. I was hoping I was not the only one to have success with it. Now if I could just bottle it in pill form and market it to those silly people out there who believe in mirical pills!
Well I guess I'll just keep giving it free to those willing to work.
Katrina isn't it sooo satisfying to see the canges in your body? I just love the feel of hard muscle in my arms and shoulders rather than that sqishy fat that used to hang out there!
Old 02-11-2002, 05:47 PM   #17  
a work in progress...

Hi friends...

Jennifa...11 lbs: YOU GO GIRL!! That's great! Way to go on the cranberry juice, too! I would have definitely had the beer! Well, OK, maybe a light beer!
Oh and one more thing...WATER WEIGHT SHMATER WEIGHT!!!!Take that 11 any way you can get it!

Cowgirl, your spirited posts always make me smile! Congrats on your continued success!

It's good to see you both back here...I was wondering if this thread had played out...Now, where the heck is Waterbaby???

I'm getting back on track, weighing in tomorrow @ WW...I haven't been there in about 3 weeks. The last week has been good for me with a renewed effort at daily exercise and better eating. It's amazing how good you feel when you're doing the right stuff! Why don't I just keep it up ALL THE TIME??? Anyway, not gonna obsess about the past, taking one step at a time is better.

Keep at it gals, we're getting there!
Old 02-12-2002, 08:08 AM   #18  
Viva la vida loca!

S/C/G: 360/329/297 (second 10%)

Height: 5'6"

Hey!

You all are doing well with your weight loss. Congrats!

I am slightly bigger because of an increase in muscle (which I put on pretty easily) under the fat. The fat is coming off very slowly, which is what I wanted. I don't know how much I weigh because I got rid of my scale. But I have a plan that I stick to, and it is working for me. Besides, I'm just an old ironhead that enjoys working out with weights.

I do my cardio, too, but it's not as much fun. I can honestly say where I'm noticing the most difference is in my ankles and feet. They are nice and dainty again. Since laying off the coffee and wine, they've trimmed up. Since adding the cardio three days a week, they've toned up too. So this summer I'll wear my dresses a little above my ankles so they can peek out

I don't think this thread will play out. We're all friends here, and too many people are still curious about all that HOT WATER!

Have a great day! I'm so proud of all of you!
Old 02-12-2002, 11:54 AM   #19  
a work in progress...

Hi gals...

I'm just back from WW...had to pay $35.00 to re-join!!! I'd better think about stickin' to this, I can't keep shelling out that kind of $$$ just because I didn't want to weigh in! (Just because I was goofing off!) I have gained 4 lbs since the last time I was there, but I DO have my period...next week's scale will be better...this week I weighed in at ...ulp... 258. At my highest, I was 274 several years ago...got down to 228. I anticipate being at least that by my birthday, July 3.

SO, I'm here to say that I am TOTALLY re-committed to weight loss. I must do this...for my health, for my appearance, for my sanity! I am committing to daily exercise, first and foremost. I believe that's what keeps me in the proper frame of mind...I just WANT to eat well when I'm all jazzed from a good session. I am committing to following my points and eating a well balanced diet. I will drink ALL of my water (one thing I have NO problem with! My drink of choice...hot, room temp, cold!) I will keep a positive attitude!

That's it for me! I'll keep you guys posted!
Old 02-14-2002, 01:31 PM   #20  
Simply Noble

S/C/G: 320/258/175

Height: 5'4"

Waterbaby I know what you mean. I regained two pounds myself and could not see where. I'm guessing the muscle gain overtook the fat loss!
I lifted this morning. It felt great after taking two weeks off of it. Really I have been doing so much Horseback riding and stable cleaning I didn't have the energy to lift. Now it's cold again and I'm back to geting my workouts indoors. Spring is only a few weeks away. Oh boy I can't wait to soak up the sunshine again! I'm actually looking forward to yard work!

320\267\140
Closed Thread