General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2006, 09:54 AM   #31  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

Techwife... We should issue our SOs with little instruction books!

To wash up: please use green scrubby thing, stack spoons and forks handle end DOWN, knifes handle end UP and DON'T, ON PAIN OF DEATH, put my tong thingies in with the cutlery!

Make a poster!

My SO has just e-mailed me to say that he's going out tonight and won't be able to put his shirts on to wash straight away... He needs them ironed (by me ) for tomorrow morning. Cos, you know, I ironing too...

Last edited by 2frustrated; 06-29-2006 at 10:03 AM.
Old 06-29-2006, 10:25 AM   #32  

S/C/G: xmas start wt: 156

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitgal2
yay!! I am not the only one who gets annoyed!!!! My BF also has a love affair with his video games..and he just doesn't "get it" when I tell him that being in the same house on different floors does not count towads quality time together...

I'm sitting 3 feet from my hubby when he is on his puter and I STILL don't call it quality time.
Old 06-29-2006, 10:41 AM   #33  
Addicted to potato salad!

Fru: Be sure to take the opportunity when washing his clothes to properly 'scent mark' him with fabric softener. Women who smell it on his clothes will know that he's either living with a wife or girlfriend or (gasp) has failed to launch from under his mother's wing. Either way, they'll know that some woman is doing his laundry because no self-respecting male even knows what fabric softener is much less uses it. And this renders him unattractive to most women who smell him.
Old 06-29-2006, 10:49 AM   #34  

My husband just said the best thing he could have said to me. I get jealous of his gaming and even his "I will bend over backwards for my friend" but I have to REALLY gripe to get him to take me out these days. It used to be he was the total romantic. After 11 years, I have to work at getting his attention and I HATE IT. I emailed him at work and he was asking questions about what we want to do when we go home for his class reunion this fall. He wants to go a week early so he can spend time with his friends. I finally just said, it will save us a lot of money if I don't go. You really just want to go so you can see your friends so go. I would rather have you date me all year without a fuss than to make a big fuss about going home. I was talking about him trying to bend over backwards to include his friends in his plan. I like to include my friends whenever possible too but he really does idolize this friend (I think because it is the first true friend he has had since high school because he is not social). Whenever this comes up he always makes it seem like I don't have a point or ignores the whole arguement altogether. This time he actually admitted wrong. OMG! He said "it's really my laziness for time managment and the lack of funds, not my lack of love for you." I always feel like a jackwhatever when he makes it seem like he can't understand why being under the same roof is not enough. HE GETS IT ladies and gentlemen and HE ADMITS IT! HUGE! Now maybe we can work on it.
Old 06-29-2006, 10:53 AM   #35  

Quote:
Originally Posted by techwife
Fru: Be sure to take the opportunity when washing his clothes to properly 'scent mark' him with fabric softener. Women who smell it on his clothes will know that he's either living with a wife or girlfriend or (gasp) has failed to launch from under his mother's wing. Either way, they'll know that some woman is doing his laundry because no self-respecting male even knows what fabric softener is much less uses it. And this renders him unattractive to most women who smell him.
LMBO! My husband not only does the laundry but gripes at ME if I don't use the fabric softner when I do the laundry.
Old 06-29-2006, 11:40 AM   #36  
Wastin' Away Again!

S/C/G: 192/170/130

Height: 5'3" 50 years old

SPORTS. Any sport, all the time- sports. Sports this, sports that. Sports Sports Sports!!!

Football, baseball, hockey, auto racing, iron-man contests, poker tours, ultimate fighting championship, boxing, wrestling, basketball, tennis, golf, ping-pong, running, cycling, extreme, surfing, jet-ski racing, boat racing, olympics, little league, diving, hot-dog eating, dart throwing....

Point made.
Old 07-01-2006, 04:04 PM   #37  
Want them Muscles!

S/C/G: 135/129/120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach Patrol
SPORTS. Any sport, all the time- sports. Sports this, sports that. Sports Sports Sports!!!

Football, baseball, hockey, auto racing, iron-man contests, poker tours, ultimate fighting championship, boxing, wrestling, basketball, tennis, golf, ping-pong, running, cycling, extreme, surfing, jet-ski racing, boat racing, olympics, little league, diving, hot-dog eating, dart throwing....

Point made.

ahhh yes...I know that all too well...pretty much mu SO has a love affair with his Video games and sports...I just simply say "well hope you get some Lov'n from your video game/tv cuz you are not getting any from me!"
Old 07-01-2006, 07:54 PM   #38  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Mine is great, but it drives me insane when he never changes the TP roll! ARGH!
Old 07-01-2006, 08:00 PM   #39  
banned

S/C/G: Countdown to goal!

Height: 5'7"

Not changing the TP roll must be genetic, on the male "Y" chromosome, or what I prefer to call the "WHY" chromosome:
WHY don't you change the TP roll?
WHY do you watch sporting events ALL the time?
WHY the heck did you do that?
WHY must you leave your underwear around?
WHY did you think that I would be OK with that?
WHY do you scratch and fart like that?
Well, you must all follow my drift...
As for things that I would change, there isn't a single thing...
Old 07-01-2006, 10:40 PM   #40  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Old 07-02-2006, 01:12 AM   #41  
I AM smiling!!!

S/C/G: 276/252/150

Height: 5'7"

My boyfriend pauses several times during a sentence and it drives me crazy because I just want him to get his thought out!!!! Or...he'll say half of a sentence, pause, then start all over again changing one or two words, pause, then start all over again saying something completely different but with the same thought.
Old 07-04-2006, 11:46 AM   #42  
Want them Muscles!

S/C/G: 135/129/120

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolshmarol
My boyfriend pauses several times during a sentence and it drives me crazy because I just want him to get his thought out!!!!

mine does that too only he ends up fogetting what he was going to say!!!!
Closed Thread