General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2006, 02:38 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 185/165/120

Height: 5'2"

I've always carried my weight really well. I've a really defined waist, so I looked pretty thin until I hit the 160 mark and started getting a belly. Before that any extra poundage just made me curvier and bustier. It's getting noticeable now, though...stupid tummy. But yeah, at 150 I fit into 7's. Now I wear anything from a 9-13.
Old 08-01-2006, 03:52 PM   #47  
Shrinking yet growing...

S/C/G: 236/219/160

Height: 5'7''

I've been hearing that my whole life. hehehe

No matter what I weighed, everyone always seems dramatically surprised to find out the actual numbers. I think part of it is that I don't carry it as heavily in my calves, arms, or face. It is pretty much central.

People can't believe for a minute that I weigh over 300 lbs. (which is the biggest I've ever been )

I will say this much though - I feel every bit of 319 lbs. But not for long!!!

Well wishes,

Laura aka Moonspheres

Last edited by Moonspheres; 08-01-2006 at 04:01 PM.
Old 08-03-2006, 06:18 AM   #48  
Trying again

S/C/G: 368/see ticker/218

Height: 5'9.5"

I told my dad for the first time yesterday that I was on a diet .. he did a big sigh because he thought it was my mum that had said something (she is the perpetual dieter and is always on a diet - she is also the one that started my weight issues by putting me on WW when I was 12 and not even really overweight - then I went bulimic) ... but today when he came to my daughters birthday I told him how MUCH I weighed .. and he was shocked! He never thought I weighed anything like that .. nice of him to say ... but then I think clothes hide a lot of sins lol ..

I find that when I lose weight I lose it all below first .. which is really depressing cos then I have no butt rofl .. would be great if it would come off either evenly or top first .. definitely better for my back anyway rofl .. I was called the Family sized Milky Bar when I was 12 (my best friend was King Size lol) .. but Ive never had a butt .. isnt it funny what body parts you wish for when you have other parts some women want lol ..

So it is a surprise to a lot of people I know about my size .. but when I look at the clothes in my wardrobe its very depressing when I see them near my daughters in the wash ... so Im aiming to nick off with hers when I get down lol .. but Im not so much aiming for weight ..Im aiming for size .. I want to get down to a size 16 (which I think is 12/14 US?) .. which I would be very happy to be .. Im a 26 now .. so thats like 10 sizes . ... gawd that seems like a lot!
Old 08-03-2006, 09:16 AM   #49  
Long Journey

S/C/G: 350/350/175

Height: 5'10"

I weigh 314lbs right now. I don't look it at all. Everyone swears that I am lying when I tell them how much I weigh. Most people guess like 200-240. It makes me feel good!!
Closed Thread