General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 04-17-2014, 06:31 AM   #61  

S/C/G: 190/140

Height: 5'1

Dear stupid co worker,
Take your bad attitude towards me and shove it! I don't need your negativity towards me. It makes for a crappy work environment!
Sincerely,
a fed up employee
KYgirlinSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 09:56 PM   #62  
Sue finding inner song

S/C/G: 313.4/298.2/160

Height: 5' 4" 3/4

I had bought a pair of Orthaheal Walking shoes...; they lasted 500 miles of walking and finally I got a hole in the bottom of my left foot. Branch new pair of R****** and just 75 miles into walking with them BIG HOLE in my left heal on the inside. I am walking on the rubber sole.. GRRRRRRRRRR They were NOT Cheap! BOO!
wannaskipandlaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 08:31 AM   #63  
Recovering Pantry Pest

S/C/G: 174.5/162/149

Height: 5'7"

Oh, it's gonna feel good to get this one out! I'm going to be attending a vocal concert this weekend (traditional Anglican boychoir - my son sang with them a few years back). My mom has decided to join me. She has a music background, as in advanced piano and was in a national honors choir in college. Problem is, musical talent AND aural precision skipped right over me. I just love to go and listen, get immersed in it, and come out feeling rejuvenated. She'll nitpick/whisper through the whole thing about how this and that note was flat, or the arrangement could have been better ... I can't hear it and frankly don't give a sh!t. I want to swat her. I've tried to politely ask her not to be so critical and that she's ruining the experience for me. Part of me is dreading this concert! I'm going to try one more time before the concert to explain my position, and if she keeps doing it I am DONE attending musical performances with her.
ICUwishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 07:59 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 230/192/120

Height: 5'2

Dear bosses,

Stop being so damn stingy!
ILoveVegetables is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 08:09 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 171/ticker/121

Height: 5' 1"

Dear roommate,
The dishwasher is full of clean dishes. I know you're aware of this. It's been that way since Saturday. I took out the trash and most of the (overflowing) recycling over the weekend. Empty the darn dishwasher. The sink is full of dirty dishes that I'd like to put in the dishwasher.
Kisses,
Your roommate

(She does this EVERY time it's "her turn" to empty the dishwasher. Lets it sit for days and days before finally emptying it.)
Quiet Ballerina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 10:27 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 270/ticker/160

Dear Boss,

Please grow a pair. You are the leader, but you don't want the decision to be yours (even though it is). I'm sick of doing your bidding...especially when EVERYONE knows it's you & not me.
jenjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 11:12 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 200+/160.8/135

Height: 5'5.5

Dear Parents,

I have been planning this recital for months. Your children have been working on their pieces preparing for months. I gave you 2 months notice of the date, have been writing it in their notebooks, and reminding you after every single lesson. Your child has been giving "practice recitals" to you for WEEKS! Don't act shocked this week like this is the first time you've ever heard of the recital! And then say, "Oh we already have plans. We didn't know". Ugh!
Dottington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 08:36 AM   #68  
Recovering Pantry Pest

One whine, with one solution. Too many people think that if they have an opinion about something, they must express it regardless of whether it adds to the conversation or if they have any intelligent rationale or experience to back it up. I don't mind it if someone comes in with an open mind and willingness to listen, learn, exchange, solve, etc but the "dump" opinion (slang term pun intended) for the sheer purpose of "expressing oneself" needs to die a fiery death. Thank goodness for the Ignore button.
Old 06-04-2014, 11:15 AM   #69  
maintaining since 9/2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICUwishing View Post
One whine, with one solution. Too many people think that if they have an opinion about something, they must express it regardless of whether it adds to the conversation or if they have any intelligent rationale or experience to back it up. I don't mind it if someone comes in with an open mind and willingness to listen, learn, exchange, solve, etc but the "dump" opinion (slang term pun intended) for the sheer purpose of "expressing oneself" needs to die a fiery death. Thank goodness for the Ignore button.
Wish there was a Like button for this post!
mars735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 01:35 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 85/85/55

Height: 170

Dear me stop being so lazy!!!!!!!!!!!! i am sick of your addiction to the food and want you to be strong and skinny)
Gingerjv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 02:38 PM   #71  
drifting downward!

S/C/G: (HW 194) 175/168/140

Height: 5'5 1/2"

Dear 2014,

Please stop being so awful. There's six more months to go. Please, no more family deaths, illnesses, crises. I think we're over the yearly quota for terrible.
Desiderata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 08:06 PM   #72  
Recovering Pantry Pest

Eyeballs, I get that you're 47 years old. But do you really need different lenses for reading, computer, lecture, and driving? My glasses are starting to get expensive and way too specialized. I could do without the little floaties, too.
Old 08-07-2014, 06:54 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 190/140

Height: 5'1

Dear Body,
Please stop hurting! I am sick and tired of being in pain and sore!!!!
Thank you!
KYgirlinSC is offline   Reply With Quote