General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 02-19-2013, 03:22 PM   #1  
I'm bringing sexy back!

S/C/G: 242/234.5/167

Height: 5'5"

Default Judgement free whining zone

Face it, we all have days that suck. I'm making this a totally judgement free zone. But the catch is... Don't expect advice here either. So feel free to whine about your job, your weight, or your "whatever".

Last edited by Mozzy; 02-19-2013 at 03:24 PM.
Mozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 03:23 PM   #2  
I'm bringing sexy back!

S/C/G: 242/234.5/167

Today I feel fat. I'm bloated and I feel like a busted can of biscuits :-(
Mozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 03:34 PM   #3  
Katrina

S/C/G: 162/see ticker/130

Height: 5'6

Life sucks right now. Other than a death, I can't see how it could get much worse.
Candeka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 03:49 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 238/213/150

Height: 5' 5"

Death isn't so bad....

Try having a crush on a guy who's 60lbs lighter and 2 inches shorter than you. All I can think of is how he would fear me if my gaze lingered on him for longer than 1 second. He makes me feel like a Viking.... A large, manly, broad-shouldered Viking...
Learning 2 Live is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 04:20 PM   #5  
Tellin' it like it is!

S/C/G: RESTART:153.5/147/135

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Learning 2 Live View Post
Death isn't so bad....

Try having a crush on a guy who's 60lbs lighter and 2 inches shorter than you. All I can think of is how he would fear me if my gaze lingered on him for longer than 1 second. He makes me feel like a Viking.... A large, manly, broad-shouldered Viking...
that made me laugh
Did ya ever think he has the same fears about you? like "why would she ever look at me? Im a skinny, weak short hobbit"
mkroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 04:25 PM   #6  
Started IP 10/21/15

S/C/G: 243/238.8/170

Height: 5'4"

I'm lacking motivation to work on anything that's on my desk right now and I'm tired of listening to clients wine about petty things.
PreciousMissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 04:33 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 155.2/150/149

Height: 5'2"

well, yesterday I found out that my ex-husband has a girlfriend already. The ink on the divorce papers is barely dry. This after 20 years of marriage. (Good idea, it feels good to get out random whines!)
olehcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 04:41 PM   #8  
"I AM..."

S/C/G: 295/285.7/150

Height: 5'9" - Reset 1-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Learning 2 Live View Post
Death isn't so bad....

OH CRAP I laughed outloud on this one. I went on a date this weekend with someone who is 5'10 and I felt like a AMAZON at 5'9 and probably about 50 lb difference...hahaha I do wonder what they think...
sept2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 04:42 PM   #9  

Mozzy said biscuits.....I love (and miss!) biscuits....but they go straight to my butt. But maybe that's the stick of butter I used to eat with them!
elvislover324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 04:55 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 252/215/150

Height: 5'10

I'm finishing up my last semester of graduate school and am experiencing some big time burnout. I don't want to do anything. I have a 10 page paper to hand in tomorrow and I can't focus on it for more than a few min. I have no idea how I will make it to May.

I've been a little sick all week which hasn't helped either, achy, sore throat, congested, no energy.

I have to interview for programs to become a Registered Dietitian at 230ish pounds in a few weeks. Yikes. I just can't seem to stay on a diet lately.

I also feel super fat. I put on 60 pounds since last summer and none of my clothes fit. My shirts for work with the company logo on them don't cover my stomach anymore so I wear undershirts to make up the difference.
Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 05:10 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 301/287/240

Height: 5'7"

I'm so sick of juggling work and grad school. It is midterms and I cannot bring myself to study. I'm also mad at myself for regaining 100 pounds and frustrated with my boyfriend who doesnt seem to be going anywhere with his life and is stuck in a dead end job. It's not that I am totally old school but I don't want to be the primary breadwinner either.
Meanwhile, my best friend from middle school who I recently reconnected with seems to have this perfect family, this perfect house, plenty of money, and is almost finished with law school. She has this sweet, smart, funny, successful husband. And 3 adorable kids.
Men are rarely interested in me. The last two guys I dated were duds. One ended up being married and the other one just got out of jail for serving 10 years in federal prison for child molestation and I didnt know because he lied about his name and age etc. And now I am in a long distance relationship with a sweet guy that can barely pay the 250 dollars in rent for this rundown house that he shares with 3 bachelors. The house is moldy and feels like it belongs on hoarders and I hate having to visit because of it.

Grumpy kat
katrinakit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 05:38 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 217/ticker/115

Height: 5'0"

I'm laying on my couch recovering from my 4th knee surgery. Second one since July. I'm so tired of this freaking knee drama. I lose 100 pounds and my prize is two knee surgeries on the same freaking knee...separate issues, but still. I now life could be worse but I'm extremely frustrated by my body's lack of cooperation. Whine over.
dogdaysofdiets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 06:45 PM   #13  
Here to Learn

S/C/G: 225/140/135

I was nearly attacked by two dogs when out walking the other day and I reported it to Animal Control. The Officer called me back and basically since I can't prove the event occurred, nothing is going to happen because the owners swear their dogs never leave their yard. Those dogs were out in the road and had me backed up into a snowbank as they snarled and barked at me. Worse yet, I could see the owner of the dogs through the window, and he did nothing. One of the dogs was a large hound, the other was a Great Dane. The Great Dane was larger and heavier than me. It was scary as heck, but apparently I'm the liar because the burden of proof is on me.
EagleRiverDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 07:06 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 24W/10-12/10-12

Height: 5', 5"

I stopped walking and my thighs kept going. I mean it was like rolling hills. Oh yeah, I also have to be careful when I do Tae Bo...If I swing my arm to hard, the fat from my underarm slaps me in the eye.....LITERALLY!!!!

That felt good....
free1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 07:16 PM   #15  
Sue finding inner song

S/C/G: 313.4/298.2/160

Height: 5' 4" 3/4

Now I know why I HATE walking on the sidewalks along a busy roadway. THE STUPID JERKS and their A**hole Horns that they just love to blare when they draw even with you. WHY are they such jerks. Do they think that they are being helpful NOOOOOTTTTTTTTTT I say. I had 2 vehicles "give it to me" tonight. ARGHHHH. In the past ( when I was 70 lbs thinner mind you) guys would drive by and honk and yell HEY LARD BUTT.. or Hey Fatty. WHY do people do that. Don't they know that we are trying to GET healthy (for ourselves and not for them). This just makes me want to just walk on my treadmill inside where its safe.

I do have a friend whose house backs up to a golf course and we will walk our 2 miles around 8 of the back nine fairways. I think I am going to talk him into letting me go more than 2 times a week.

Whine Whine Whine.. But GRRRRRRRR Mad too!

God this thread is exactly what I needed to type into and low and behold it was right there when I logged in after my walk. THANK YOU!!
wannaskipandlaugh is offline   Reply With Quote