General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 04-16-2012, 05:13 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 166/145/115

Height: 5'4

Default What are you grateful for?

Don't get so caught up with losing weight! It's the one flaw that we all have on this forum, but what are other happy things going on in your life right now that you cherish and love?

I'm blessed with the most wonderful family! They've been nothing but supportive of me. Sure we have our arguments and fights, but every family has their own problems- looking past that, our happy moments definitely outweigh our unhappy ones. I love that I'm able to attend my dream college and be able to tell my parents what I want to major in. I used to do everything for my parents, including picking the major and career choice that they want me to pick and that lead to a really stressful year and a half of my college life. I now have picked my own major and will be graduating in two years, and my parents are still proud and supportive of me, and I couldn't ask for more beyond that. I really appreciate everything I have in my life right now. I appreciate that my family is still around, I appreciate the grants and scholarships that I've been given to get an education, I appreciate the friends I've gained, I appreciate that this life was given to me. Sometimes we take life for granted, but things may not be half as bad as we think!
Bloopers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 11:48 AM   #2  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

I'm grateful for my health. I never get sick and I have enough energy to do active things. I was thinking about it this weekend - I went on a 7 mile mountain hike and it was super easy. A few years ago I would have struggled to complete it or maybe I wouldn't have been able to!
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote