General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 04-01-2012, 03:19 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 252.2/ticker/126

Height: 5'2

First a hug:

Now some thoughts

-I have never met a woman who was not made beautiful by a smile. This sounds cheesy, but it's true. I just started at my current college and have been making new girl friends and more than once found myself thinking "wow, she's really pretty when she smiles." And I'm talking a genuine smile than emanates from inner joy--not a just a pasted on grin for the camera. So I'd suggest smiling more--focusing on your goals that you've already met and things that you are thankful for should put you in a smiling mood.

-find something-anything about yourself that you like. I personally really like my eyes--actually I think most every one's eyes are pretty, but mine are the prettiest. I like my hair color too, even though my hair itself never wants to look good. Doesn't have to be facial feature--you might have really cute feet. There's gotta be something that you like.

-watch 'What Not To Wear.' You'd be shocked at what they can do with a new outfit and some makeup and hair styling. It might give you some ideas with your wardrobe.
shepherdgirl is offline   Reply With Quote