General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 03-07-2011, 02:00 PM   #16  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

I am actually the complete opposite. I see guys in their 20s (and even early 30s) and think "wow they are babies!! Not attractive!" I'm 35. I've always liked slightly older guys.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 04:24 PM   #17  
ugggg.....

I have always dated older guys except for one guy that was only two weeks younger than me when I was in middle school...I am 45 now and my son is going to be 26 in April...having a crush on a guy around his age would be creepy for me...and I also think it's creepy when older guys date girls that could be their daughters...

Last edited by jules1216; 03-07-2011 at 04:24 PM.
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 05:02 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 153.2/145.6/125

Height: 5'2"

I've never dated outside my grade-level, and I am on the younger side so nearly all my boyfriends have been slightly older. My husband is 19 days older than I am, and I think he wouldn't have dated me if our birthdates were reversed. Since he is also on the younger side he always used to date a grade down! I like being the same age. I realized recently that our 25th wedding anniversary and 50th birthdays will all fall in the same summer so we are going to have a MAJOR bash to celebrate!
ERHR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 05:21 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 184/181/160

Height: 5'11"

boys? ... no. Younger than me though? sure.

I don't know about everyone else here, but I have some warning bells going off about how this is a question looking to be verified. Are we talking about teens as in 19 or as in 13? Would it be acceptable for an adult man to post about how he finds young girls appealing because he thinks of himself as 13?

I'm 28. I wouldn't feel comfortable with being attracted to any guy under 20.
prepping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 05:42 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 208/141/120

Height: 5ft 4inch

Sorry Darling I like Hot Old Guys.... think George Cloney, Stephen Tyler.... so many golden oldies. I even liked Hugh Hefner until he got really old and I dont have a bunny body lol
my husband is only 4 years older then me and I like it that way.
Iv always thought that a man has to live a little before he settles down because you dont want him to go out and experience what he never did when younger when he is with you.
35 - 55 is a good age range to bag guys buy this time they will be socially, mentally and financially ready for love.
But at the end of the day if you fall in love, does age really matter? as long as you are happy (and its not illegal)

Last edited by marie81; 03-07-2011 at 05:44 PM.
marie81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 06:14 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 155/150/140

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by prepping View Post
Would it be acceptable for an adult man to post about how he finds young girls appealing because he thinks of himself as 13?
older men have been attracted to younger girls since the beginning of time, and even today in some places it's acceptable for a thirty-year-old to have sex with a sixteen-year-old provided it's "consensual"... something i have issue with but which i don't feel like going into right now. in all the years i've spent on the internet, i've noticed that while a man expressing interest in young girls may raise some eyebrows, there would always be those quick to point out "as long as they don't do anything until she's 18, who cares?" (usually followed by the annoying argument about how that's how evolution meant for things to happen anyway--for men to put a high value on "hot" pyts with supposedly better genes).

i realize i'm not 100% sound mentally and i'm surprised not more people have commented on that part, but to clarify, the ones i have in mind are in the 16-19 range, and my version of having a crush has always been more "i think he's a nice guy" than "he's hot and i want to have wild sex with him."

Last edited by plasticfoodwrap; 03-07-2011 at 06:16 PM.
plasticfoodwrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 07:06 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 337.4/322/155

Height: 5'8

I tend to like guys from about a year younger than me to 5 years older. Outside of that range, he has to be pretty exceptional to get my attention.

As someone else mentioned, teaching high schoolers will pretty much kill any scrap physical attraction to that age group.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchy View Post
Not at all sexual, but in an "aww, he's so cute" way I have a crush on Little Bowwow and Justin Bieber. My friends like to make fun of me for the Bieber thing, because we all have children who like him. I play it up a bit (with the omg omg talk) for comedic effect.
It's interesting to me that you put Bowow and Bieber in the same group. I guess since I am closer to Bowwow's age I see it as a bigger gap. Bowwow is totally hot, Bieber just looks like a little kid.

Last edited by Aclai4067; 03-07-2011 at 07:16 PM.
Aclai4067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 07:08 PM   #23  
Big Miss Sunshine

S/C/G: 280/See Ticker/175

Height: 72.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by marie81 View Post
Sorry Darling I like Hot Old Guys.... think George Cloney, Stephen Tyler.... so many golden oldies.
OLD?? George and I are the exact same age. Aw geez . . . I'm old, too

Anyhoo . . . I have always liked guys who were older than me. In Jr. HIgh i wanted a high school boy. In high school, a college boy. I had a four year relationship with a guy three years younger and I always kind of felt like the mama. Not a good feeling. DH is five years older and it is just right!

My closest childhood friend married a man 14 years younger (she had an "oops" pregnancy - twins - at 39!) Eight years later - her young hubby got kicked to the curb because, as she told me, he was such a "big freakin baby" about everything. The twins are beautiful, tho.
MissKoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 08:40 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 278/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4

*raises hand* but not underage guys. Just a couple to a handful of years younger than me. I just like a younger guy I guess. ( I'm 31 )

Last edited by Smiling_Sara; 03-07-2011 at 08:53 PM.
Smiling_Sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 02:11 AM   #25  
Maintaining Mommy

S/C/G: 280/128/<135

Height: 5' 4.5"

To each their own (provided we're not talking about "boys" under the age of 18 here), but I am seldom attracted to men younger than myself (I'm 32). Every once in a while I'll think a man is kind of cute, only to find out he's 25 - and immediately the degree of attraction decreases. In my adult life, I've tended to be most frequently attracted to men a little older than myself (at my current age, 10 years older would be about the limit for me). My husband was the first man I dated that is the same age as me; the rest were a few years older.

Quote:
I don't know about everyone else here, but I have some warning bells going off about how this is a question looking to be verified.
The thread concerns me a bit too.
chickadee32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 06:30 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 208/141/120

Height: 5ft 4inch

[QUOTE=MissKoo;3747280]OLD?? George and I are the exact same age. Aw geez . . . I'm old, too

Sorry MissKoo I didnt mean to imply that George's age was old just that the men mentioned would be older then me.

sorry darling
marie81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 09:24 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 242.5/193.4/170

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
I don't know about everyone else here, but I have some warning bells going off about how this is a question looking to be verified.
To clarify, I'm 37. My current SO is 31. My ex-h's were 7 years younger and 4 years older than me. I'm not looking for anyone's verification or opinion on my relationships.

Maybe OP was just putting it out there, like you would ask someone if they are interested in men from other religions, ethnicities, or taller than you, shorter than you, blah blah blah.

And how old is OP? If a 19 year old girl is interested in a 17 year old boy, what's the problem? If no laws are being broken, who really cares?
goodforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 09:36 AM   #28  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

I have a thing for older men...younger man never fancied me...and men my age are pretty much the same as younger in my eyes since their maturity level is just as blah. I guess I can be attracted to younger guys (normally if I don't know their age) but they don't really appeal to me.
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 09:41 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 195.5/130/120

Height: 5' 6"

To the OP, how old are you - because that makes a big difference. What is your profession? Do you work with young boys?
Shytowngal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 09:42 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 236/217/195

Height: 5ft4

I'm 25 sooo the age of men I've found myself attracted to are like 24-30. Im soo not ready to admit that a man in his mid-30's is actually appropriate for my age group as well! I hate getting old. lol But I work in a school... and to be honest with you when you are around teen boys the last thing on your mind is attractiveness. The older I get, teen boys seem sooo young. Sometimes we forget we're aging but throw yourself in the mix w/ some teens and you really start to realize how old you really are.

Last edited by MzHopeful; 03-08-2011 at 09:44 AM.
MzHopeful is offline   Reply With Quote