General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 01-04-2011, 10:25 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 168/168/135ish

Height: 5'4"

Default she really did!

I had my mother in law hid the scale from me hahahaha i told her to hide and and only give it to me every other sunday for a weight in lol i though that was funny but for someone with no self control (me) i figured id cut out the temptaion all together lol
jackiedavis87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 08:08 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 200/200/130

Height: 5'7"

Haha! I love it! I've been sooo tempted to do this! Unfortunately I have no one to hide the scale for me so I'd have to hide it myself. And you can see how that doesn't work out so well! I've tried hiding cookies and such from myself in the past. I may forget about them for a while but I always manage to find them eventually .

Best of luck to you!
wibblewobble is offline   Reply With Quote