General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 11-11-2010, 10:32 PM   #16  
banned

My husband picks and buys his own gifts. He will probably want some video games (he's a child at heart), and the more expensive gifts are usually reserved for my side of the family since we're still in TN this year. If we were in CA we'd be buying gifts for his side. It doesn't matter, though. He never gets left out, because he buys himself a little something every month anyway. lol.

Last edited by 3FCer344892; 11-11-2010 at 10:34 PM.
3FCer344892 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 01:15 AM   #17  
Spartan Kitty

S/C/G: 270/*ticker*/160?

Height: 5'4"

Well, the family is getting Kinect for Christmas.
He's also getting COD: Black Ops and probably a gift certificate for Bass Pro Shop or Gander Mountain. He already got a couple of early presents, including the Halo Reach Edition XBox 360 and a whole bunch of new hunting gear to keep him warm while he's out trying to shoot bambi's mom this year. I guess you could say he's a geeky redneck. lol
Latchkey Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 01:18 AM   #18  
I CAN do this!

S/C/G: 230/179/160

Height: 5'4.5

i've been dreaming of the classic lingerie for christmas. i guess it's debatable if that's really a present for me, depends i guess lol. other than that or a house not a clue. he's hard to buy for.
katy trail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 01:33 AM   #19  
I CAN do this!

S/C/G: 230/179/160

Height: 5'4.5

omg, all these posts are crakcing me up! and so funny how all the guys seem to love the similar games. my guy just bought black ops too. loves it. i don't really feel like i can call him a geek really. he's always an athlete in my head, he was doing lots of sports when we met in high school, don't remind me how long ago that was lol, but he still looks pretty much the same as then. to me anyway. so he's genious at computers, gamer for life, and mechanic. enjoys fixing motorcycles, cars. he's pretty much good at everything he tries. i swear if he wanted to, he would cook better than me. he just usually lacks the patience to do more than just use a microwave. i don't know enough about computers, games and stuff like that to get him something like that. he picks things out for himself, but i can tell he keeps the budget in mind. he'll get used games sometimes or wait until they come on sale.
katy trail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 02:01 AM   #20  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

I already bought these dvds/blurays: Mel Brooks collection, Adult Swim in a Box & The Mystery Science Theatre 3000 collection. I was also going to buy him this really really awesome Mad Hatter dagger (he's into weapons)..but it is totally sold out. So now I'm thinking of just getting him a gift certificate to Home Depot. And since he has every game system (PS3, Wii, Xbox 360 + Kinect), I'm going to get him a gift certificate to Game Stop. I'm also going to get him the Hogwarts lego set. I know he's been dying for that one.

I do have a slight problem though. Our anniversary is Dec. 4..and I have NO IDEA what to get him. I was thinking of some cigars, but I dunno. I forgot what the 6 year present was. Maybe I'll give him the Hogwarts legos..
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 08:04 AM   #21  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

She's gonna get a spankin'.....if I'm lucky
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 11:04 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 250/110/110

Height: 5'4''

Wow, you all have GREAT ideas! Thank you so much for the input. I'm kind of steering towards a new surround system for the living room (he's a movie/tv junkie) but I know NOTHING about them. I guess I'll hit up Best Buy and ask the "pros" there to help a girl out!
guamvixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 11:41 AM   #23  
TEAM CUPID & BL BLUE TEAM

S/C/G: 306/see ticker/153

Height: 5'3

My husband isn't really a geek. I'm getting him a Stephen King book he's been wanting, the kids are getting him a coffee basket (with different flavored coffees and syrups). I'll probably get him a nativity also. SOmething unique and different if I can find one. (He collects them). I have no clue what else.
JackieHollow is offline   Reply With Quote