General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 04-30-2009, 07:57 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 252/215/150

Height: 5'10

not to be a sourpuss but In my personal experience I have never had a positive experience come out of something like this. I personally have a hard time predicting beforehand how I am going to feel after the fact. Before hand I say "what the heck I have nothing to loose" then end up freaking out for 3 days after the fact. If I'm "just looking to have fun" I'd rather do it with someone I don't have a history with. That way if they don't call or reject me it's less personal. If it was me I would probably decide that it was a bad idea ahead of time, but eventually give in and do it anyway.
Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 05:41 AM   #17  
~one cool chickie~

S/C/G: 250/245/135

Height: 5'8"

Hmm that's a toughie. I have two answers lol. The first, is due to my oh-so-high sex drive, so it would be yes, get with him and let er rip. The second is my heart side, which is what if I was with him and had amazing sex, and got feelings for him but they were not returned - not sure I'd wanna open that can of worms. So for a fair in-between, would I at least consider dating, see where they lead and if its mutual, before diving under the sheets - absolutely.

Last edited by honeybear; 05-01-2009 at 05:42 AM.
honeybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 03:36 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 201 / 188 / 160

Height: 5'9"

I say GO fur it! Life should never be lived with "what ifs"....IMO
M Dizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 03:38 PM   #19  
Woman On A Mission

S/C/G: 160/Ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

I'm with everyone else...go for it!!!
Jacque9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 04:26 PM   #20  

Height: 5 ft 8

I've been happily married for an eternity and believe me, if I knew I was going to just be with the same man forever I'd have found time for a few more before! My sister in law is in your position, she isn't looking for Mr Right just yet and she's having a good time, no heartbreak and lots of romantic weekends.
farawayshore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 04:33 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 269/215/165

Height: 5'6

You can see where it goes, but I don't recommend just having the mind set of intimacy. I don't see a problem though. Have fun!
MrsHomeStretch is offline   Reply With Quote