General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 07-27-2007, 08:55 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 175-180/ 120-125

Height: 5'7

4myself: yeah, that's why I put "love" in quotations - he even said that he was also doing Rock of Love for self-promotion and to reach out to a younger audience with his music.

Maybe I'm an exception, but I'm a gen-Y kid and have always known who Poison were... they were one of the few 80's rock bands that stood out and had more than one or two hits.

krissyg- I didn't understand how so many people could want Flavor Flav either, considering he's rather physically unfortunate. He actually seemed like a nice guy, though, in an eccentric sort of way. Every time I saw him making out, I had to change the channel, though.
NightengaleShane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 03:14 PM   #17  
focus creates results

S/C/G: 167/125/110

Height: 5'0"

Jumping in here!!

I acutally adore Sebastian Bach and he's moved on to broadway and made a name for himself....I adore Brett too...I just wish he'd own up to his balding and stop wearing those dumb *** do rags...he looks like an idiot.
Lekhika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 03:23 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 222/=ticker=/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightengaleShane View Post
Every time I saw him making out, I had to change the channel, though.
DITTO!!!!! lol, it would make my stomach turn.
browneyedgirl77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 04:58 PM   #19  
Going down, my way!

S/C/G: 287/240.8/180/ 3/19/16

Height: 5' 9"

I adore Bret Michaels and appreciate the time and money he donates towards Juvenile Diabetes. One of these days, when I get down to a decent weight, I'm going to order his T shirt that he promotes to help raise money for kids who have Juvenile Diabetes so that they can go to summer camp for a week.

Here's the shirt if anyone is interested in checking it out:

http://www.bretmichaels.com/Merchant...uct_Code=23245
Steelslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 05:35 PM   #20  

Lekhika - LMAO... actually, I don't think he's totally BALD, but his hair is definitely thinning... age often does that to guys See, if he just CUT OFF his hair, he wouldn't have to do that. Lots of guys have widow's peaks and are still sexy... seriously, look at Christopher Meloni (Elliot Stabler, Law & Order SVU).

And Sebastian Bach has an amazing voice. Much more so than Bret Michaels, really, though I think Bret's looking better.

Steelslady - I actually have that t-shirt and also think how much he's done for juvenile diabetes is awesome. I imagine diabetes camp is a great thing for kids with diabetes to not feel so alone. After all, most of 'em are usually under the opinion that diabetes is just something old and fat people get until they get it themselves!

YAY, there's a new episode tomorrow! I'm so excited!
Old 07-29-2007, 04:53 PM   #21  

SPOILER: I heard that Dallas gets eliminated, as does Kristia. Dallas and Lacey get into it, and Kristia apparently... has a flat ***.
Old 07-29-2007, 05:17 PM   #22  

Ya know,

That Lacey is a grade-a byotch. I think if I had been in Dallas's shoes I'd've said to h-e-double hockey sticks with it and beat her ever-loving butt.
4myloves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 08:34 AM   #23  

LOL, Lacey IS a byotch for sure! One of my friends says Bret must be racist, and he found a chance to eliminate Dallas and took it. I'm not sure if that's true or not... I'm pretty sure he's not racist, but he might not like black girls. I don't think that makes him racist; it's just a preference.

I think Lacey deserved to go just as much as Dallas did, though Lacey will make better TV and Dallas just seems to be boring... she was fading into the background just like Kristia, who got eliminated, too.
Old 08-01-2007, 10:23 AM   #24  

Actually, I don't generally see a lot of black people at Poison concerts (I've only been to 3, so I could be totally WAY off!!!)

Maybe he just didn't feel he'd have anything in common with her---plus Rikki Rocket is way into PETA.
Old 08-01-2007, 12:33 PM   #25  

I've been to 3 Poison concerts as well, and I've seen maybe... ONE black person per TWO concerts I've seen lots of 30 and 40-something white women wearing spandex like the 80's never faded, instead. I have seen younger people as well, though, I didn't feel out of place or anything,but I sure did find those eighties ladies amusing.

Dallas didn't seem like she wanted to be there, anyway. She never did anything to get Bret's attention and had no one on one time with him. Honestly, I don't even blame her for not giving him a hug or anything... BUT it WOULD have been the friendly, polite thing to do. The thing is, Bret said it was classless. That made me laugh a little bit... I mean, don't get me wrong, I find him endearing and I love Poison, but I don't think Bret would know what class was if it bit him in the ***...

*AHEM* he DOES have more class than Flavor Flave, though!

UP FOR DEBATE:
Do you think Bret still has his 6 pack? My answer is no, because if he did, he'd probably be parading around shirtless. He usually wears loose-fitting shirts and that one time when he wore something tight, it looked like he was growing a little belly.

I still think he has a nice bod, anyway. The little belly can be overlooked.
Old 08-01-2007, 01:17 PM   #26  

Quote:
UP FOR DEBATE:
Do you think Bret still has his 6 pack? My answer is no, because if he did, he'd probably be parading around shirtless. He usually wears loose-fitting shirts and that one time when he wore something tight, it looked like he was growing a little belly.
Hmmmmm...... Good question. I think probably yes. I think the show, at this point, is more about exploiting the, um, assets of the women.

I'll bet we find out before long
Old 08-02-2007, 08:58 AM   #27  

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4myself View Post
Hmmmmm...... Good question. I think probably yes. I think the show, at this point, is more about exploiting the, um, assets of the women.

I'll bet we find out before long
is the proper response...
Old 08-02-2007, 09:47 AM   #28  
hara hachi bu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekhika View Post
I just wish he'd own up to his balding and stop wearing those dumb *** do rags...he looks like an idiot.
HA! My thoughts, exactly!

I think he's a fairly attractive - albeit fair - man, but that's not enough to warrant a show, IMO. I didn't know he works a lot for juvenile diabetes; that's good, it makes him one less level of shallow.

I also don't get why Scott Baio thinks he needs a show, too. He lost his cuteness, like, 20 years ago.
phantastica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 02:45 PM   #29  

OH, Bret's hair... did anyone see Episode 2? The phone sex one? He walked out in some horrid PJ's and with no hat or bandana. His hair looked a mess - very much thinning, though not bald. I think he just needs to cut off his hair. He looks great with no hair, anyway... I saw him in that A Letter From Death Row movie.

Scott Baio's show is very scripted, but I don't think Scott is that bad looking. He's aged alright... he's not ugly, but I think Bret is definitely hotter. Scott seems to be more of a jerk than Bret, too, but I like his show anyway and always make a point of watching it. Sure, it may be scripted, but it's kind of funny.
Old 08-02-2007, 03:05 PM   #30  
Woman on a mission

Height: 5'10"

Lol I caught the phone sex episode you're right the hair was a mess. Scott Baio seems like a jerk just watched his show few minutes ago. Oh well gotta love reality tv.
MaNdA22 is offline   Reply With Quote