General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 09-04-2007, 12:48 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 156/154/135

I just watched the episode where the five remaining women are interrogated by three "superfans." Oh, my God, I can't beleive I admitted that, too... concert, anyone?

The promos for the next episode show Samantha getting trashed and Lacey going totally psycho before drunkenly collapsing on a table full of glassware and beer bottles. Yup, I'll be tuning in!

I still like Jes but I think she may be too intelligent and sane to date Bret... I truly appreciate her commentary, though!

I am so glad I don't have to date on TV! There are perks to being relatively unknown! Plus, think what I save on eyeliner

As for his body... I was checking it out tonight and he looks more chunky than muscular. Sigh... gravity prevails again!!!
Lafayette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 09:27 AM   #47  

Quote:
The promos for the next episode show Samantha getting trashed and Lacey going totally psycho before drunkenly collapsing on a table full of glassware and beer bottles. Yup, I'll be tuning in!
Brandie M
4myloves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 11:04 AM   #48  

S/C/G: 175-180/ 120-125

Height: 5'7

Yeah, I was thinking, "Samantha? Huh? She's gone..."

It looks like Brandi projectile vomits, tells Bret she loves him, and then later takes it back with a dramatic, "I don't know if Bret Michaels is the one for me..."

Grade A TV trash... I can't WAIT for next week!!

Have ya'll noticed how Bret looks more overweight in some episodes than he does in others? Like, in some, his beer gut is more prominent, but in others, it is hardly noticeable. I also read on http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com that Bret's chin is a product of a botched facial operation - some people actually opt to get a little fat implanted into their face to make them look younger (older people's faces do tend to thin out, whereas younger people's faces are naturally more cherubic). Apparently, Bret did this, only his result did not come out as intended, leaving him with a double chin.
NightengaleShane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 11:17 AM   #49  

S/C/G: 269/Look at Ticker/155

Height: 5'6''

OMG Sam went home I liked her. Although over emotional she was sweet. But on the other hand I dont think she would have liked his lifestyle. I did get to watch it and i noticed it wasnt on my tivo grrr. I had company at the house on sunday so i didnt get a chance to see it. I hope theres a rerun like usual. I definatly wont miss next week sounds interesting.

I think im a reality tv junky because after watching something like that my like doesnt seem so bad. lol
1fatchica02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 12:08 PM   #50  

Sorry about the name mistake... maybe he should have given them nicknames like they did on Flavor of Love... how many versions of "psycho" are there?

I checked out the plastic surgery website... what's that little note at the bottom about how he lives with his wife and kids in AZ? Is that true?
Old 09-04-2007, 12:22 PM   #51  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafayette View Post
Sorry about the name mistake... maybe he should have given them nicknames like they did on Flavor of Love... how many versions of "psycho" are there?

I checked out the plastic surgery website... what's that little note at the bottom about how he lives with his wife and kids in AZ? Is that true?
That is misinformation. He lives in LA and his girls do live with him for part of the time. Bret Michaels and Kristy Gibson are not technically married, though they were together for something like 8 years on and off. They apparently officially called it quits last summer. Bret was also approached to do Rock of Love several times before, but declined because he was still with Kristy. While his show is obviously staged and pretty insincere, he is, as far as I know, currently single. He says he "found something" but I guess time will tell what he found exactly.

PS:
Syko
Siko
Seiko
Pseiko
Psyko
Psycko
Sycho
Sicho
Psicho
Seiyko
Pseiyko
Siyko
Psiyko
Siiko
Psiiko
Siicho
Psiicho
Psiycho
Siycho
Syyko
Psyyko
Psyicho
Syicho

And I bet there's more, but all those "psycho" combinations are making me dizzy...

Last edited by NightengaleShane; 09-04-2007 at 12:25 PM.
Old 09-04-2007, 01:40 PM   #52  

Oh, my... my personal favorite is "Seiyko..." very Japanese!

I can't believe how easy it is to get caught up in reality tv drama. I agree, it makes my life seem much more sane and balanced after I've watched these shows!
Old 09-04-2007, 05:51 PM   #53  
Bingo

S/C/G: 270/202.8/165

Height: 5'8

i think it's going to come down to Lacey and Jess. It fits in with them being rivals since the swimming pool incident.
dcapulet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 09:35 AM   #54  

I'm glad you liked my psycho variations, Lafayette!

It's really been eating me away to know who Bret says "have a nice life" to on the next episode. I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope it is Lacey but I have a feeling it will be Brandi.

I don't know if Lacey and Jes will be the last two... it could be HEATHER and Jes, instead, or HEATHER and LACEY (I would HATE that but love it all at once)... I heard there were Lacey TV show rumors now, too... maybe there's going to be an "I Love Lacey" or something
Old 09-05-2007, 10:25 AM   #55  
sfj

I think the Heather and Lacey alliance is over. On the preview for next weeks episode Heather is seen saying "she is a slop drunk" after they show Lacey falling on the bar. I cant stand either one. I like Jes. And I love that line "cracked out cat". I laugh everytime I hear it.
sfj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 10:29 AM   #56  

I like Jes, too. And I knew Heather and Lacey weren't friends, they just talked sometimes. Lacey is out to sabatoge everyone. I also like Brandi, but I have a feeling she's going to go this week. It makes me sad.

I'm also somewhat sure that Jes and Bret are not together, if she WAS the winner. She's with a guy named Quade now and on her myspace describes herself to be "The anchor of a very lucky boat" where she posts gushy cute messages on Quade's space.
Old 09-05-2007, 10:29 AM   #57  

Oh, God! Like New York wasn't annoying enough! Lacey?!?

I can't put my finger on Heather. She seems to utterly lack class and sophistication but I can't tell if that gives her an advantage or not. Also, her eye make-up is surprisingly unflattering (and messy) for a woman whose profession is looking good.

Did you notice that Samantha's eye make-up was amazing when she was sent home? The silver was much better than her usual hot pinks and turquoises. Makes me wonder... maybe Jes pulled her aside? Maybe she wasn't quite that "out there?"
Old 09-05-2007, 10:37 AM   #58  

Yeah, Sam looked great! You are right, Heather is a trashy, skanky trailer ho! There are a ton of those here in Florida, only they live in trailer parks, not Vegas or public television. She is ok, though... she doesn't bother me the way Lacey does. Lacey irks me to no end and she really does seem posessed.

I think Heather and Bret would actually be a good match for each other. I don't know if you see it, but I think they are really a lot alike! Haha!

I actually don't mind New York and enjoyed watching I Love New York. I Love Lacey could have potential if pulled off properly... - New York was better, though... she actually was funny and almost likable. Lacey? Nahhh. Evil but mostly trite.
Old 09-05-2007, 10:41 AM   #59  
sfj

I really think Lacey is there for her own "music"career. And I think Heather looks 100 times better when her hair is straight and not all curled and crunchy looking.
sfj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 11:11 AM   #60  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfj View Post
I really think Lacey is there for her own "music"career. And I think Heather looks 100 times better when her hair is straight and not all curled and crunchy looking.
Haha, yeah, she just looks like a crusty bang then, with that HUGE hair and those SKANKY dresses.

I don't think she is bad looking, honestly, she's actually pretty but she's VERY over the top.