General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2007, 12:36 PM   #16  
No description available.

You are not getting conflicting advice. You are getting advice that it is unlikely, but because your cycle is irregular it is possible.

You are probably fine. You need to decide if "probably" is good enough.

ETA: I've delivered several babies conceived under "impossible" circumstances.

Last edited by midwife; 01-27-2007 at 12:46 PM.
Old 01-27-2007, 12:41 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 150/148/120

Height: 5'2"

I'll talk to my boyfriend about all this and see what he says. Thanks for all the advice girls.
Old 01-27-2007, 01:21 PM   #18  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Both my boys were conceived because I O'd a week early/late, after months of regular cycles.
Old 01-27-2007, 02:27 PM   #19  
it's always something

LaBonita, pregnancy can occur at any time because the human body is not 100% predictable. I know a woman who became pregnant even though she had not had a period in 5 years and thought it was menopause. I know another woman who conceived even though she was already pregnant. She carried two babies with different due dates. My son was conceived 3 days after my period ended, and my periods ran like clockwork! Unless you've been charting your ovulation with a test kit, then it's difficult to know for sure. Also, sperm can live in your reproductive tract for up to 5 days, increasing your chances.

You must know there's a slight chance, or you would not have made the post. See your doctor for advice. No one else can help you.

Good luck
Closed Thread