3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Fitness Videos (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos-178/)
-   -   February 2014 - Turbo Fire & More Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos/292287-february-2014-turbo-fire-more-check-all-types-workouts-welcome-here.html)

Diana3271 02-20-2014 05:20 PM

Hi Everyone! :wave:

Tomorrow I have to take Cody to get some lab work done. He is scheduled to be neutered on Tuesday. :o Are any of your pets "fixed"? If so, did their behavior change any? Cody went to the groomer today. I have been working with him and the hairdryer every morning. The groomer said that she can see an improvement. I'm glad something is improving. :lol: I might also try a less busy PetSmart tonight, too. I'm living dangerously these days. :rofl:

Check-In:
KCM's 30 MTF Start Here Lower Body Minimizer w/10's
TF Fire 55 EZ

Teacher Music can make a big difference with a class. Get some extra stretching in for those DOMS! :D

Waving Hi all around! Have a great evening.

TurboLaura 02-20-2014 11:29 PM

Hey All!

In Massachusetts we have a Feb vacation and an April vacation. A nice treat and usually very needed!
Diana - all of my boys are neutered and we didn't see a change in behavior but I hear some people say that their dogs are calmer afterwards.

Today: Combat Hiit Shock Plyo. WHOA is that a workout and very Insanity like!:dizzy:

Take care all!

Diana3271 02-21-2014 07:03 AM

Good Morning, Everyone! :wave: TGIF! :dance:

Last night I added on: Legs Up the Wall Pose while listening to mountain stream cd

Laura Calmer would be a good thing. :lol: Yes, those plyo/hiit workouts are very Insanity like. They are tough. Have you heard anything about the BeachBody 21 Day Fix program? I know someone doing it and she is getting great results.

Have a great day!

teacher1 02-21-2014 05:53 PM

Laura- a week in Feb & April that is super wonderful. Here it's just a week in March.

Diana- both my dogs are fixed. I've also heard it can help. Bruiser was fixed when he was really young because he went to daycare so I didn't see a big difference. But with age he's super chill now.

today- elip 45

Diana3271 02-21-2014 10:21 PM

Check-In: TF Fire 45

Teacher Cody freaked out today at the Vet's office. He's just not used to other dogs or people. Daycare has been suggested for Cody. I have been told the interactions will help him. I am not familiar with Doggie Daycare around here. Did daycare help Bruiser adjust to other dogs and people?

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!

Diana3271 02-22-2014 08:07 AM

Good Morning, Everyone! :wave:

Last night I added on: Restful and Rejuvenating Sleep from Gael Chiarella's PM Yoga Meditations

Enjoy your Saturday!

TurboLaura 02-22-2014 01:06 PM

Hey ladies!

Diana - I haven't heard much about 21 day fix but I do know that it's considered ok for beginners and is VERY food focused. You get containers and portion food out for the day. It's actually sold out but you can still pre order through the end of this month and get free shipping.

Teacher - yes!! two vacations are AWESOME!

Yesterday - Combat 60 with gloves and today combat hiit power.

Weighed in today. 190. UGH. I've set a goal to be in the 150's by the end of June, which I think it very doable.

teacher1 02-22-2014 06:02 PM

Diana- Bruiser has always loved other dogs. For some reason, he doesn't like unfamiliar men. Daycare helped get his energy out. He came home so tired! It was great. It is expensive in my opinion but I guess it depends where you go. He went some when I was working. You might try a basic obedience class cause he could interact with other dogs there too. Bruiser took a couple classes. Everything change when we got the second dog cause she's a hot mess!

Laura- Hang in there. I'm a roller coaster with my weight- 2 steps forward, 1 step back. Baby steps forward :)

Has anyone seen/tried ddp yoga? I saw it on Shark Tank last night. It looks great but I wonder if I'll actually do it.

today- cleaning the house

Diana3271 02-22-2014 10:17 PM

Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
KCM'S 30 MTF Start Here Cardio Sculpt and Upper Body Weights w/10's
TF Hiit 25

Teacher Cody has really shown improvement. I think we expect too much, he's only a puppy. I am going to keep up with taking him to the Petsmart and introducing him to our customers, etc. He really freaks out with other dogs and people. Hopefully going at this slowly won't be as hard on him. Unfortunately we don't have a lot of time to take him to classes since we work so much. I might have to look at a Saturday class if I can't make it work otherwise. There was some talk about DDP yoga on the other forum where I'm a member. Here's the search results from that site. You can read about it. I am not familiar with it.
http://forum.videofitness.com/tags.p...nd+dallas+page
http://forum.videofitness.com/tags.php?tag=ddp+yoga

Laura You are back on track and the scale will soon reflect that. Hang in there.

Enjoy your evening.

Diana3271 02-23-2014 08:30 AM

Last night I added on: Debbie Siebers Slim & Limber

Have a great day!

teacher1 02-23-2014 04:44 PM

Diana- thanks for the links... they had a lot of great info. I went ahead and ordered it.

Laura- hi

today- elip 45

Diana3271 02-23-2014 08:46 PM

Check-In:
TF fire 30 w/#1 handweights
KCM'S 30 MTF Start Here Lower Body Minimizer w/10's

Anyone else watching The Amazing Race? It started tonight and I already love it!

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!

Diana3271 02-24-2014 07:19 AM

Good Morning, Everyone! :wave:

Last night I added on:
Twists Section from Yoga Zone's Yoga for a Strong and Healthy Back
PM Breath Work from AM PM Yoga for Beginners

Have a great day!

teacher1 02-24-2014 12:04 PM

Diana- nope, not watching the Amazing Race. I was watching Downton Abbey.

Laura- hi

today- ymca muscle pump 1 hour- great teacher & music :) Going to be sore tomorrow

Diana3271 02-24-2014 08:58 PM

Please send some positive thoughts for Cody tomorrow. He is scheduled for his surgery.

Check-In: Michelle Dozois Peak 10 Cardio Interval Burn

I need to get to bed early since I have to get up early tomorrow to get Cody to the Vet. I will catch up with everyone tomorrow.

Enjoy your evening!