3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Fitness Videos (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos-178/)
-   -   November Turbo Fire & More Check-In (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos/269080-november-turbo-fire-more-check.html)

teacher1 11-19-2012 05:58 PM

today- TF Fire 45ez

TurboLaura 11-19-2012 06:40 PM

Hello!!!!!!!!!!

Nice workouts!!

Hiit 25 and abs 10 tonight.

Almost Turkey Day! I'm enjoying a nice short week at school :carrot: At work today someone who is naturally very thin and doesn't have to workout or monitor food, made some comments that bothered me. She asked if I was "able to maintain my current weight" and that "Thanksgiving...well everyday must be SO hard for you". Not sure why this bothered me, but it did. Her social skills are really crappy. UGH. I was thinking "you're not a friend and it's not your business!" Sorry for the rant...

Diana3271 11-19-2012 09:14 PM

Hi Everyone! :wave:

Check-In:
Les Mills Hard Core Abs (Will this one ever get easier? Ha Ha Maybe when I finish the rotation and I don't have to do it any longer. Then it will really be easy. But in reality, I could not have even attempted this workout without having completed #10 SD Xtreme or Insanity. Those two programs really helped with this type of workout.
TF Fire 60

Keep up the great work, ladies. I didn't sleep well last night and I am exhausted. Hopefully I can sleep better tonight. I'm trying to get to bed a little earlier tonight.

ETA: Laura Sorry about what the co-worker said. Isn't it funny when it comes to our weight, what we eat, how we workout, everyone feels it's their business and need to advise us. Pay no mind to those people. Keep up the great work.

teacher1 11-20-2012 05:24 PM

Laura- I agree with Diana to not pay attention to that silly woman. I think it's so rude when commenting on someone's food intake.

today- TF Fire 30

Diana3271 11-20-2012 08:35 PM

Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
TF Fire 45 w/weighted gloves
TF Fire 45 EZ w/weighted gloves

I am going to take a break from my Pump Rotation for this week. I am wanting to get in a little extra cardio this week. I will pick back up on Monday.

Speaking of people commenting on your food, I will share this. I posted this in my other check-in, so I will copy and paste. I am a big eater, so I have to eat a lot of veggies to fill up. This happened to me a couple weeks ago. I hope you get a kick out of it.

I had something funny happen today. As soon as I ordered my lunch the guy asked me if I wanted a to go box. Hmm, now why would he ask me that? :chin: I had just placed my order and had not received it, yet. I told him no, that I am a big eater and I plan on eating all of my food. :rofl: If I couldn't eat it, I would not have ordered it. :lol: Now let's consider all of his reasons for him thinking I needed a to go box. Does he think that's too much food for one person to eat? It's less calories than 1/2 of one of their normal sandwiches alone. Geesh, people! I need a filler up! I'm hungry! :rofl: I swear I come into contact with all of the freaks! Are you trying to say that I am eating too much? :D Hmm? :chin: You never tell a woman that! :nono: Are you calling me a pig? :ink: Maybe a cow? :moo: I know you wouldn't do that! :nono: :rofl: Then of all things, when they brought my food, they brought 3 forks! What is up with these people. My whole meal had 500-600 calories in it. That's less than 1/2 of one of their normal sandwiches would have. Off my :soap:

TurboLaura 11-20-2012 11:21 PM

Hey all - Diana and teacher, thank you for the reality check. You're both right, just ignore and realize that it's so rude! I never comment on peoples food except for saying, "that looks/smells great". I honestly think she was projecting some of her own crap onto me because Thanksgiving is a tough time of year for her, not because of food, but because of family issues.

Diana - you make me :lol: LAUGH! That is so strange that he did that! I bet it's because you're so thin and fit but seriously..shut up and let us have our meals! 500 cals in a meal is perfect! UGH...what a weirdo. 3 forks? Perhaps they thought you would also eat with your feet?! hehehehe...I run social skills counseling groups for kids with various levels of Asperger's at my school and I swear I feel like I'm in group when dealing with adults! SUCH poor social skills. Glad that you were able to laugh it off :)

Took today off from working out - cooking up a storm here and worked late with detention kids. Will do hard core cardio tomorrow no matter what. Major Bloat Day aka Thanksgiving on Thurs!

Take care and have a wonderful evening!

teacher1 11-21-2012 12:37 PM

Diana- I agree with Laura the 3 fork thing is funny. The whole story was making me laugh.

Laura- That one thing I love and dislike about working with students with special needs- no filter! It can make you laugh but also I've had some harsh comments over the years.

today- Elip 30 min.... off to start cooking at my mom's house :)

Diana3271 11-21-2012 10:05 PM

Check-In:
Les Mills Sports Attack
TF Hiit 25

Sounds like both of you are working your butts off today and will be tomorrow, too. Enjoy the time with your family. Will you have time for a workout or will you take the day off? I am hoping to get some cardio in.

Diana3271 11-22-2012 08:10 AM

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving! :happ3:

teacher1 11-22-2012 07:35 PM

:turkey::thanks1::thanks2:

It was a busy day... so much food and family time. I didn't get in any exercise. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Diana3271 11-22-2012 10:03 PM

Check-In: Leslie Sansone's 3 Mile Walk Your Belly Flat

Ha Ha! After today, it will take a lot more than 3 miles to walk my belly flat! :rofl: Tomorrow is a new day and I'm back on track! :carrot:

TurboLaura 11-23-2012 10:41 AM

Hello ladies!!

Hope that you all had a lovely Thanksgiving! We had a great day with way too much food :T but lots of laughs and love. So grateful for my honey, dogs and my mom.

Back on track today as I feel SO bloated and puffy. Hate that. My face looks big in a photo from last night...also really hate that!

Fire 45 EZ and Core 20 today - YAY!

teacher1 11-23-2012 05:15 PM

Hi ladies :)
Today I went with my family to a Christmas tree farm to cut down their tree. I have a prelit artificial tree. But it's always a fun time to see Santa and drink hot chocolate while watching my brothers chop down a tree. I'm getting the carpets cleaned Wed so I'll have to wait until next week to get my tree up.

Elip- 30 min

Diana3271 11-23-2012 09:47 PM

Check-In: Jenny Ford's Hi-Lo Cardio II

I'm thinking TTOM is getting ready to start. Everything has gotten on my nerves today, even Jenny Ford. She talked too much. I know it's me because she didn't talk any more than she did on the previous workouts. Also, if she didn't call me moves, I wouldn't know what to do. I will try this one again in the future. I like Jenny, so I know I'm the one with the problem. I haven't worked out with much intensity during this holiday. Sunday will be a day off since we are going to Myrtle Beach.

It sounds like everyone is having a wonderful holiday!

TurboLaura 11-24-2012 01:36 PM

Hello ladies!

Diana, it's amazing how hormones can throw our moods and tolerance levels off! Nice workouts and have a nice time at Myrtle Beach! I hear it's lovely.
Teacher- Great workout! I'm sure it was great fun getting the tree :)

Well for me....I ate way too much again yesterday. Ugh for yummy leftovers! Today totally on track and will do this until my bday celebration in 3 weeks...yikes...35 is right around the corner :yikes:

Fire 45 and Core 20 today. My stomach feels doughy :(