3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Fitness Videos (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos-178/)
-   -   November Turbo Fire & More Check-In (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos/269080-november-turbo-fire-more-check.html)

Diana3271 10-31-2012 09:26 PM

November Turbo Fire & More Check-In

We do all types of workouts in this check-in. We are not limited to Turbo Fire. Please join in, if you are looking for a place to log your workouts and to be accountable with your fitness goals.

Let's make this a great month! :cheer2:

teacher1 11-01-2012 04:43 PM

Wow, I can't believe it's November. I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween. We didn't get any trick or treaters :( We live in a new neighborhood but still I thought we would at least get a few kiddos.

today- TF Fire 30

TurboLaura 11-01-2012 06:23 PM

Hello all!

Thanks for starting this thread!!!!!! Insanity Pure Cardio tonight! Fire 55EZ last night.

Diana, how are you feeling today?

Sad to say that I weighed in at 155 today....ready for this?? I ate 26 Reece's PB cups last night. 4 kids came to the house and I had what I loved in the house. Nope. Not kidding. Not the minis. WHOA was I sick. Totally on plan today and feel much better. I'm embarrassed but don't want to hide or lie about eating like I used to. Today's a new day and it's over. My goal is to be 145 on 12/1 and I'm assuming I have a few water pounds on my from all that CRAP CANDY!

Diana3271 11-01-2012 08:27 PM

Hi Everyone! :wave:

Started my new rotation.

Check-In:
Les Mills Pump Challenge w/12's
Les Mills Sports Attack

Teacher Sorry about the trick or treaters not coming by. You will probably be mobbed next year.

Laura Whoa! You are my kind of woman! Good job on the Reese! :lol: I have been known to do that kind of stuff myself. I have seen times, holidays, etc, that I had every good intention to keep things in moderation. I turned into an eating machine as soon as I woke up. :rofl: I don't know why those things happen, but they do. It's like you get possessed or something. Today is a new day. Just get right back on track. Don't even look back (except if you want to remember how bad you felt.) ;)

teacher1 11-02-2012 10:31 AM

Laura- been there and done that... some many time

today- rest off to sub :)

in_the_end 11-02-2012 01:25 PM

I lost track of the dates, lol! I was wondering why I was the lone soldier posting in the October thread. Oops.

Laura - Don't let that get you down. We all have our moments, otherwise we wouldn't be here!

Diana - I've been wanting to try Les Mills! What do you think of it? I love lifting. If I could only lift and not do Cardio I'd be so happy.

Today is 20 min TJ. Yesterday was Cardio Party.

TurboLaura 11-02-2012 07:51 PM

Hi ladies and thanks for the support! I really don't think that I'll ever be able to do junk food in moderation...just don't think it can ever really happen for me!

in the end - I just love TJ and did those workouts for 5 months straight :) Good work!!

Teacher - how was subbing?

Diana - are you enjoying Les Mills Sports attack? I've preordered the Les Mills combat for next month. Looks great!

Been on plan for 2 days and I feel so much better. No workout tonight as I have a slight fever, fatigue and sore throat. Was fine all day - what happened?? Heading to bed early!

Diana3271 11-02-2012 10:18 PM

Hi Everyone! :wave: TGIF! :dance: Have a great weekend!

Check-In: Susan Chung's Rapidfire Results (Cardio Explosion Premix w/weighted gloves)

Teacher I hope your day went smoothly with the kiddies.

in_the_end I'm just the opposite. I'm a cardio junkie. :D I've only done the first weight workout, so I'm not really familiar with the program, yet. I love the Sports Attack workout. Again, that's cardio, so that's a given that I will like it. I love the energy in the Les Mills workouts. Good job on your workouts.

Laura Good job getting right back on plan. :carrot: I love Sports Attack. I hope combat has the same energy as Sports Attack. I really hope they come out with a hybrid rotation for Pump and Combat. Are you going to get Pump?

TurboLaura 11-03-2012 09:19 AM

Hello! :wave:

Diana, I don't think I'll be ordering pump but can't wait to see Combat! The energy looks high and exciting and that's what I love in workouts, especially Turbo Fire and Turbo Jam.

Still feeling pretty crappy but will try to do something today, even if it's just a core or ab workouts. Fire 60 just can't happen feeling this sick! :( In a good note, weighted in at 153 today! :carrot: WAAHOO! back on track!

teacher1 11-03-2012 05:15 PM

Laura- subbing went great... feel better

today- TF Fire 30 & walk the dogs

Diana3271 11-03-2012 10:55 PM

Hi Everyone! I hope you are enjoying your weekend.

I posted this from my other check-in. I'm not sure if you ladies know how much I hate shopping. It is a total PITA for me.

No workout to report today, but for a good reason. :D I think everyone knows by now that I hate shopping for clothes. Remember last Summer when DH and I went to OBX, NC? I had just gotten to my goal weight. I needed some new Summer clothes for the trip as well as the dreaded swimsuit. I could handle the shorts and shirts but the swimsuit was going to take me over the edge. I went to Dillard's and there was a person there that helped me. I found something that night that I liked and was comfortable with. Since then I have shopped at another store, also, and gotten help from the store's manager. I have been doing pretty good with finding clothes to go on our cruise. I am in need of one more dressy outfit. Last week, I thought I had found it. It was a sweater dress. I loved it! The medium was a little too big but the small fit perfect. But, the small was probably 2 inches shorter. That company makes their smalls shorter for some reason. All of them were like that. I bought the small. I bought some sheer black support hose. I thought my black shoes at home would work. I have not worn hose in years. I bought my size according to the chart. I got the whole outfit home and it was a disaster! The hose were tight but I finally got them up. :D The panty part of the hose was too long and/or the dress was too short. Either way, it was a fiasco! Then my shoes didn't match. That was enough to take me over the edge. On Sunday I took the whole thing back. Today I decided to try again. I went to a store that I had heard advertising. I got in there and picked out a dress. I asked the SA if I could try it on. I told her that I really wanted something with more color. She said that she would go find something and come back. Nothing! She never came back! I put my clothes back on, went to put the dress up and left. I have always had problems getting SA to help me with clothes. I think I must put off a bad vibe. They can sense that I don't want to be there in the first place. So, I went to the mall. I started at one end and worked my way to the other end. I swear I could not get anyone to help me. I didn't even see anything that I liked. My Mom and I had a conversation this year about why SA's won't help me. Her thoughts were that I intimidate them. I cannot understand how I can intimidate someone in the clothes business. That is totally insane. :D So back to today. I end up back at Dillard's. I could not find the woman that I had dealt with before. I went to the makeup counter to talk with the lady there that I know. I wanted to discuss about the best colors for me to take. I don't want to take a lot of different colors for eyes, lips, and blush. Anyways, I told her that I was actually there to look for clothes for the trip, but the other lady was not there. She said, I've got someone for you to meet. She took me over to a lady that was a personal shopper. I think that's what the other woman does, too. She started picking out dresses for me, in every price range. I also picked out a dress. She said how she likes to do it, is for me to try the dresses on, she would take away the "No's" and I would keep the ones that had potential. I was left with 4 dresses that she picked out and still needed to try on my dress. She kept pointing out about how certain colors "popped" or brightened my face. She pointed out how certain cuts brought out the best in my shape. She showed me how certain lengths made me look taller and slimmer. She also showed me how certain neck lines looked better on me. She worked with me for over 2 hours. I tried on the last dress, the one I picked out. I walked out and she said, that's the one. Actually, she compared all the dresses. The two Ralph Lauren's ranged from $140-$170. :eek: I didn't want to pay that in the first place, but didn't tell her. She said she liked all of them that we kept out, but if you look at the price vs. look, she would go with the last one (the one I picked out). It was on sale for $40! I bought the dress. She gave me her business card and told me to give her a call the next time I needed something. She could set aside 2 hour blocks to do personal shopping. There is no charge for this service. How awesome is that? Now on top of that, I got the dress home and tried it on for my DH. He liked it better than the dress from last week! It's perfect! :D It's very flattering and sexy while still having a good length. I'm not sure if the shoes I have will work. But she did tell me what to look for. It should be easy to find if mine won't work. I can even go back there and she can help with the shoes if I need. What a relief to have someone to help like that. I was also very impressed that she didn't push me to buy the more expensive dress.

So, that's the reason that I don't have a workout to report.

Laura Good job on your weigh in! I hope you are feeling better.

Teacher Good job on the walk and TF!

in_the_end 11-03-2012 11:26 PM

Diana - I'm glad you found a dress that you liked! Honestly, I am one of those women that HATES shopping. I mean I hate it so much I do it only when necessary and I try to walk in and walk out without looking around too much. I've never had the SA problem though, lol. I wear only black so I bat them off if they offer help.

Laura - Rock on! Great job with getting back on track =D

teacher - What kind of dogs do you have?

Today was Cardio Party. So glad I have two days of rest coming up! Definitely much needed.

Diana3271 11-04-2012 06:46 AM

in_the_end Thank you. My Mom loved to shop, but I didn't get those genes from her. Even at a smaller size, it doesn't become any easier for me. Good job on the workouts! Enjoy your rest day.

TurboLaura 11-04-2012 07:24 AM

Hello all! Very cold morning here and it has me thinking of the holidays! :snowglo:

Diana, that's so cool that you found someone who was really into helping you find something perfect!! I bet you looked beautiful in all of them! :D Doing something that you don't enjoy but have to is really hard. Have you considered buying a few things and trying them on at home where you are more comfortable, then returning what you don't like? Maybe that would be less stressful. I'm so glad that you found something that you love! :)

in the end - thanks for the praise and encouragement! Good job with Cardio Party! That's a REAL workout!!

152 today! :broc: Didn't workout yesterday but cleaned and organized my house for 2 hours....was exhausted and my legs were aching. I hate the achy feeling when you're sick! Will do something today...Core 20!

Take care!!

teacher1 11-04-2012 05:36 PM

Diana- I'm so glad you found someone so helpful. I didn't know they offered those services. I wonder if our Dillards does the same? I know you must be getting so excited for the cruise :)

In the end- I have a boy boxer and a girl mini boxer (pug, boxer, and boston terrier) We don't have kids yet so they're spoiled rotten. Do you have any dogs or kids?

Laura- I think house work can be even more of an intense workout at times. Hoping you feel better for work tomorrow.

today- elip 30 min