3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Fitness Videos (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos-178/)
-   -   November Turbo Fire & More Check-In (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos/269080-november-turbo-fire-more-check.html)

Diana3271 11-11-2012 10:18 PM

Hi Everyone! :wave:

Where does the weekend go?

Check-In:
Les Mills Pump Challenge w/15's
TF Fire 30 w/weighted gloves

Teacher What are the ages of your brother and sister. I'm sure they can keep you busy. Do they like staying with you?

TurboLaura 11-12-2012 09:21 AM

Hello all! Very fast weekend, as usual, but I also have today off.

Fire 60 and Ab Ignitor. I've decided to follow weeks 14-16 on the TF schedule as I really need schedules and if I'm doing the instructor training I want to be all turbo-ed up :)

Enjoy your day all!

in_the_end 11-12-2012 12:08 PM

Hey everyone!

Quick check-in. Still running around and getting stuff ready, I'm leaving on Thursday.

Yesterday was 20 min TJ. Today will probably be Cardio Party. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

teacher1 11-12-2012 07:15 PM

Laura- I hope you enjoyed your 3 day weekend!

Diana- My sister is 17 and my brother is 12 and they're both adopted from Ethiopia. They do like my house most of the time.

In the end- Is the trip for fun or work? You might have already said.

today- rest

Diana3271 11-12-2012 10:13 PM

Hi Everyone :wave:

Check-In:
TF Fire 60
Les Mills Hard Core Abs

Today was the final part of that contest that I told you about a couple weeks ago. I didn't win the contest, but actually no one won the big money. It was almost impossible to win. I knew it would be like that. They had 6 large, foam type dice. You could win varying amounts based on getting the same image on all the sides. You could throw 3 at a time or all 6. When you threw them, it had to hit the wall, bounce off, and roll. I was really shocked at how many people could not hold the 3 dice, throw them and hit the wall. Anyways, no one got all 6 faces the same. They also gave away other gifts/money through a drawing. I didn't win anything additional. It was fun and thrilling to have an opportunity to win $100,000, though

Laura You are on fire with Turbo Fire! :flame:

in_the_end Will you have access to a pool, DVD player, or exercise equipment while on your trip?

Teacher Ah, your siblings are at an age where they are independent. They like doing their own thing.

teacher1 11-13-2012 05:29 PM

Diana- well, at least you had fun at the contest. But $100,000 would have be really cool too!

today- TF Fire 30

TurboLaura 11-13-2012 06:30 PM

Hello!! :wave:

Diana, too bad that you didn't win the 100K :( but as usual you have an awesome attitude about it! Nice workouts!!!!!!

Teacher - good job with Fire 30 :D

in the end - good luck packing and have a safe journey! CA is beautiful..what part are you heading to?

Fire 45 EZ and preparing for my kids kickboxing class. I like to put new routines together for them each week :)

Take care all!!!

Diana3271 11-13-2012 09:39 PM

Check-In:
Les Mills Pump and Burn w/15's
TF Fire 45 EZ

I was literally shaking trying to get out the last few reps of chest presses. I am really enjoying the Les Mills Pump workouts. I really love the energy and music. That is such a boost for me since I hate weightlifting.

Teacher Good job on your workout. Just think, I could have bought all of us a new workout program! That would have been fun! :D Maybe another time. ;)

Laura We both give TF 45 EZ the big smack down today! :carrot:

Diana3271 11-14-2012 05:00 PM

Check-In: TF Fire 55 EZ

TurboLaura 11-14-2012 05:05 PM

Hello ladies!!

Diana - Very cool that we did the same workout :) Glad to hear that you're enjoying Les Mills! Nice job on Fire 55EZ :)

Teacher - You're so consistent with working out! Keep it up!

Today I taught my 60 minute kickboxing class. Lots of fun but the girls had LOW energy and were tired! I still got a great workout. Will add Upper 20 tonight, too!

The Turbo Kick Instructor training has been cancelled and I must say -IM SO RELIEVED! I was starting to really dread it and began thinking of unhealthy ways to look thinner for that day...I've been so healthy on this 10.5 month journey and the LAST thing I need is to start eating ultra low calories or take diet pills to make me look more thin/ toned. I've yo yo dieted before in my early 20's and that helped me gain lots of weight, which made me 222 and I'll never be unhealthy again! I think I'm going to put it off until the summer and do it if I'm ready. I'm still relatively new in this healthy lifestyle and I refuse to screw it up! I will exercise and eat healthy for me!

Take care all.

teacher1 11-14-2012 07:36 PM

Laura- good plan about training in the summer since you'll have it off :)

today- elip 30 min

Diana3271 11-14-2012 07:38 PM

Laura I'm glad it all worked out in the end and you feel good about it. That's all that matters. Good job in seeing the positive. No, you don't need to go down that other road. You are doing such a fantastic job as it is. Keep up the great work!

Diana3271 11-14-2012 07:39 PM

Teacher Good job on that elliptical.

TurboLaura 11-14-2012 08:04 PM

Thanks, ladies. I feel so much better knowing I'm going to continue my healthy lifestyle! I truly appreciate your support and comment :D

teacher1 11-15-2012 10:30 AM

Hi ladies!!!

today- TF Fire 45ez