Old 03-10-2011, 01:28 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 250/215/135

Height: 5'4"

I started Chalean Xtreme on Monday. Did my first Burn Intervals today and it nearly killed me! I'm doing Hip Hop Abs at the same time but I couldn't do that today purely because I was so knackered from the intervals. Haven't sweated that much for a long time.

What I like about it is that it's not all cardio. I'm not a huge fan of bouncing around and dancing (Hip Hop Abs is the exception - Shaun T's too nice to pass up ) so this is a perfect program for me.

I haven't lost much weight (too early to anyway) but my body shape has changed a bit. I've also gained a lot more muscle which explains the lack of movement on the scales. Feel great, loadsa energy but dear god i'm glad burn intervals is only once a week.
bazinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 02:09 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 140/135/128

Height: 5'6

Did Burn Circuit 2 this morning! It's amazing how heavy you can go when it's lower body.

@bazinga - Burn Intervals is tough!! Great job getting through it.

Keep up the good work everyone and make sure to take measurements now so you can see # results at the end. Remember that muscle weighs more than fat so the scale may not move much, but you should get leaner
IamWillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 04:25 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/155

<3 these videos... I was doing it back before i got pregnant. <3 <3 <3
Jinksie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:54 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 176/ticker/140

Height: 5' 10"

Default Hi!

I got my workout in tonight. I was supposed to be the rest day but my daughter and I chose to move ahead instead of taking the rest day, so...Burn Circuit #2, Week # 2 is done!!

I lifted heavier than last week on a few of the exercises. Woo hoo!!

miracleminded1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 08:52 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 221/Ticker/165

Height: 5' 8"

Talking Lift On!!

It's so nice to see our "peeps" are growing, LOL. Welcome! So I got my workout done last night and almost done week 1. And I can definitely see a difference already. My skin is starting to tighten and some toning is a happenin'. Yaaayyyyyy. Can't wait for another couple of weeks. Going to do my Tae Bo also to keep up the cardio, but I may also add in Turbo Jam once a week too......I am pretty much stoked now.....................................forge on everyone
thenewjan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 06:09 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 250/215/135

Height: 5'4"

Just finished Burn it Off. I've decided that that's harder than Intervals now. I laugh in the face of intervals in comparison.

That's week one over with anyway. I did have to change my Burn it Off day round with my rest day purely because yesterday I was absolutley dead to the world.
bazinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 09:08 AM   #22  

I did Burn Circuit 3 yesterday and felt good. Can't believe I can use 20lb dumbbells on the lower body exercises!

And today is the last day of week 3 for Couch to 5K for me. I'm definitely building up my endurance.

Good job everyone!!

Last edited by IamWillow; 03-13-2011 at 09:08 AM.
Old 03-14-2011, 01:10 AM   #23  

Smile Hi everyone!!

I finished Burn Circuit # 3 tonight, Week #2...I can tell I'm getting stronger and every circuit this week I've gone up on some of the weights from last week. I did better on the pushups. I'm still doing them on my knees, but they're easier now than they were so progress is happening!!

My daughter and I keep looking at our shoulder and bicep muscles...checking our own and each other's out. LOL! We're having fun together, so that's a good thing!!

All right, it's getting late so I'm outta here!! Keep getting EXTREME!!

Old 03-14-2011, 05:10 PM   #24  

Did Burn Circuit #1 week 2 today and felt great! I even went heavier on one exercise and was able to get 10 reps in Not sure if it's in my head, but my obliques feel more toned already. I would love to lose this baby belly that I have!!

How's everyone else doing?
Old 03-15-2011, 10:03 AM   #25  

Red face Week 2 Begins..

So finished Burn Circuit 1 - Wk 2 last night and it appears I am lifting a bit heavier through some of the exercises. That means it is working......pushups getting easier also. Feeling great and notice small differences in the way I look as far as my body goes...............Seems like you all are doing good too and progressing. We all seem to be around the same area of the workout in terms of circuit so it will be interesting to see where we are at the end of each 30 days. So has anyone started a blog page with the journey pics before and after.............thinking I might do that. What about you guys???
Old 03-16-2011, 12:15 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 160/150/140

Height: 5"7'

doing pretty well! im on day 16 of the first month. i havent noticed much weight loss, but ive noticed my arms have a little more shape, same with my thighs. im trying to be patient, which is hard! hahah

and th eburn intervals & ab burner is my least favorite day... omg, its intenseeee! i dread that day! and me n my friend so far have stopped the video for like a minute to catch our breath then keep going.

ive still been watching my portions so hopefully what im eating isnt canceling out my workout, as long as its within reason
Carissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 12:17 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 160/150/140

Height: 5"7'

and i was skimming over everyones posts, and i think were all doing the same stuff. were all within a week or two apart. ahahha im starting week 3 of the first month. at least we have each other to hear everyones progress!
Carissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:17 AM   #28  

Week 2 - Burn Circuit 2 tonight......I sure agree with you Carissa the Burn Intervals and Ab Burner is pretty intense, but if thats what it takes then I am at Chalene's mercy, LOL. I do notice some toning happenin' with my arms and a bit where my abs are concerned. Like you, it is hard to be patient but if we can do this then it will pay off.......Let's keep everyone on track and do this together...I am so amped up right now and can't wait for the 30 day check in.
Keep going girls, onward and upward!
Old 03-16-2011, 05:59 PM   #29  

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewjan View Post
Week 2 - Burn Circuit 2 tonight......I sure agree with you Carissa the Burn Intervals and Ab Burner is pretty intense, but if thats what it takes then I am at Chalene's mercy, LOL. I do notice some toning happenin' with my arms and a bit where my abs are concerned. Like you, it is hard to be patient but if we can do this then it will pay off.......Let's keep everyone on track and do this together...I am so amped up right now and can't wait for the 30 day check in.
Keep going girls, onward and upward!
I'm also doing Burn Circuit #2 Week 2 tonight! I'm with you in spirit!!
Old 03-17-2011, 01:23 AM   #30  

Cool HiYa!

Okay, started week three Burn Circuit # 1 tonight!! I went up on all of my weights. I did have to drop back though on my reverse fly weights...those muscles are just too weak!! I'll get there though!! I was most proud of going up to 15 pounds on the bench press ones!!

I'm doing well, getting stronger. I have a lump on my right arm...I think it's called a bicep!! It wasn't there before!! LOL!!

Okay, off to bed soon. I just wanted to check in with you all. Good job on keeping it going!