Old 05-10-2009, 07:15 PM   #16  

im not worried about fitting in my jeans by friday thats not why i bought it - i bought it for something i can work at everyday. The trainer in the dvd is leading most of it giving tips how u should be doing each move - kim doesnt act like shes a professional trainer while doing it its like shes learning along with you. She is dressed up makeup on and everything through out it but really that just gave me motivation. Its not boring, I like it and glad I bought them I think its fun or else I wouldnt be doin it
kklldd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 01:52 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 212/212/170

Height: 5'4

Yeah the trainer in the video is great and I really like how she actually gives tips on how to do the moves and explains that it doesnt matter if you do the beginner version of the exercise as long as you keep the form then you can work up levels as you get more comfortable and better at the moves

kklldd...how long do you run on the treadmill? and hey since im starting tomorrow maybe we can track our progress together...i think i read that in your first post...
tallyjax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 02:00 AM   #18  
Brown Eyed Staccie

S/C/G: Way too much to "Just Right"

Height: 5 feet 6 inches

She has an AMAZING body. Unfortunately I don't like DVD workouts but I just might invest in this one because I am such a fan of her booty
Brown Eyed Staccie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 12:58 PM   #19  

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallyjax View Post
Yeah the trainer in the video is great and I really like how she actually gives tips on how to do the moves and explains that it doesnt matter if you do the beginner version of the exercise as long as you keep the form then you can work up levels as you get more comfortable and better at the moves

kklldd...how long do you run on the treadmill? and hey since im starting tomorrow maybe we can track our progress together...i think i read that in your first post...
Ya Lets do it! Which dvds did you get all 3? Ever since I got the dvd I havent been on the treadmill I get so bored on it and figured my heart rate was stayin up fast enough during the dvds
Old 05-12-2009, 01:17 AM   #20  

I only got the lower body and upper boddy ones because i usually do dancing or turbo jam or even do the wii fit free run for cardio... i didnt do the dvd today though like i had originally planned because i was feeling sick plus i still have to look for a step because i wanna do the whole workout but if i have to ill do the first workouts on the dvds that dont include the step...

Im glad you enjoy the dvds and that means they arent boring hahaha
Old 05-12-2009, 02:37 AM   #21  

ya thats what i got too the lower and upper body. I did the upper this morning and just now at 1 in the morning i got bored and did the 30 day shred the 1st level. Talk about motivated!!! lol
Old 05-12-2009, 08:31 PM   #22  

Post Congrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by kklldd View Post
ya thats what i got too the lower and upper body. I did the upper this morning and just now at 1 in the morning i got bored and did the 30 day shred the 1st level. Talk about motivated!!! lol
Congrats on being motivated... i did the first half and the bonus of the upper body dvd man i only did those two and i know this is gonna work because im a little sore kinda scared to do the lower body tomorrow hahaha.... now im off to do my turbo jam Keep it up
Old 05-16-2009, 01:32 AM   #23  

hey kklldd hows everything going?
Old 05-18-2009, 10:53 AM   #24  

bad! i was so motivated then i got off track the past 4 days im giving it my all to get up and do it today ive been so tired, how about you? Have you been doing it?
Old 05-18-2009, 10:58 PM   #25  

ive been doing alright with them i just did them tuesday and wednesday along with turbo jam but then had dr appointments(not mine) to go to so those took up soo much of my time by the time i got home i was too tired to workout... i still have no step i never knew how hard it would be to find one lol...

i hope today went well and no worries about getting off track we all do it its getting back on track that matters
Old 05-21-2009, 01:11 AM   #26  

i did half of the dvd today i keep talkin to myself like GET MOTIVATED!! ive been making so many excuses like oh ill do it tommorow i need a step too, i seen them at walmart
Old 05-21-2009, 12:57 PM   #27  

Half of the dvd is still better than not doing it at all... i know im a little sore when i do the warmup workout one and bonus workout i can only imagine my soreness if i did the whole thing hahaha

So do you do the whole dvd without the step?
Old 01-15-2010, 09:21 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 270/261/165

Height: 5'8

I'm bumping the thread just a little bit...

I really like these! They have been OnDemand for a few months, and I kept looking at them thinking, "Uh, gimmick!" Nope, they are good! They are not gimmicky, and they work you well. Not 30DS well, but well.
thevillageghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 03:00 AM   #29  
Weight is Just a Number!

S/C/G: 217/174/141

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bargoo View Post
I didn't know Kim Kardashian had firness DVDs and think it is odd as she has such a big butt and seems to be proud of it.
This comment kind of bugs me. I'm not trying to be mean or start an argument, but being "in shape" doesn't mean the same thing for everyone. Kim Kardashian is very in shape, and has a great body. She's not a stick figure, she has a lovely womanly body. I'd be proud to be built like her.
kristyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 02:58 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 198/155/140

Height: 5'9"

Target now has these for $10! A bit of a price drop for those of us that weren't sure about spending the money on these.
ringmaster is offline   Reply With Quote