Old 01-23-2008, 08:01 AM   #271  
Sally

S/C/G: 223/ticker/165

Height: 5'6"

did the 2 mile last night... was going to do the 3, but didn't start it until 730 and i watch NCIS at 8.... (biggest loser is recorded, will watch it tonight)

tonight i will do the 3 mile and tomorrow morning before boarding my plane to SD i will do a 3 mile... that way i don't have to be awake when i get to SD and have energy (after being airbound for 7 hours) to do one
sxulcmnky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 09:47 AM   #272  
Blue w/lites - No COD

S/C/G: 208/157/150

Height: 5'4"

Good morning.

Last night I did 30 min on my elliptical while watching TBL and 2 mile express this morning before work.

Hope everyone has a good day.
okie in il is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 10:48 AM   #273  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good morning gang

everybody is doing GREAT

I did 2 miles this morning. I did the WATP 1 mile and then the 1 mile booster.

hope everybody has a blessed day!
hugs,
Cathy

Last edited by cathyxxx; 01-23-2008 at 10:48 AM.
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 10:50 AM   #274  
Wife, Mom and Teacher

S/C/G: 223~211~150

Height: 5'3"

Good morning! Yesterday we had a snow day, which I almost completely WASTED by being lazy! I did finally do a workout at about 4:30, though. I chose the 3 mile Express with the stretchie and it felt good. I didn't want to get up this morning, so I'll have to do something this evening. Looks like everyone is doing well. Several of you have had injuries--TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF! You won't be any good for anyone if you're on the injured list!

Have a great Wednesday!

Michele
Michele L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 11:20 AM   #275  

S/C/G: 173/169.8/130

Height: 5"5

Finally getting over my cold. I did the Walk Away The Pounds Express 3 Mile Walk with Stretchie for the first time. I liked it and I am tired now. Everyone is doing great! You all motivate me to get going!

Have a great Wednesday!!!
jestock2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 11:35 AM   #276  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

This morning I did 3 miles of the 4 mile super challenge! And then I jumped on my rebounder for 10 min (so much fun!)

Thinking I might do another 2-3 miles tonight after work, but I have lots of work today (some side work) so maybe not - but we will see!

Happy Wednesday everyone! My goal today is try and get my blog back up and running and me posting in it, lol
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 11:39 AM   #277  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

Jest
Thats great. I like that workout too. It is a tough workout, three miles always is. So far it hasn't gotten any easier for me lol. We hope to put a little smile in your step or at least help you not want to kick the cat lol.

Mich
There is no such thing as a wasted lazy day lol. We all need one from time to time.

Cathy
Oh I just got the booster in the mail. I can't wait to try it. Looks fun.

sxul
I thing a nice walking video is just what you need after getting off that plane. Will give the body a nice stretch after being cooped up for so long. Might make you feel real good.

Miller
I happen to like the walk away the waistline. As with most of them, they are pretty much the same, this one is about the same too. I happen to like the videos where she has people with her and is very chatty. I love her upbeat chatty workouts.

Grumble
Don't leave the videos behind that you really like. I still do 1 and two miles everyday. Throw a three mile in there from time to time. Moving the body and enjoying doing it is very important. I just read somewhere you burn the same amount of calories no matter how fast you do the mile. It is just doing the mile that matters. I have a bunch of the 1 and 2 miles videos. I do several of them a day.

mj
I am going out this week or at least this weekend to get a new pair of sneakers lol. My feet are now not staying stable in mine and the darn things aren't that old. Lose weigh in our feet to I guess lol. I did talk to a trainer and she said that might be why I keep hurting this one leg. I need tighter shoes. I said oh ya well where do I go and get a 1 1/2 in aerobic shoes, she just laughed. My feet are moving up and down in my size 2's.
Shy Moment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 11:54 AM   #278  

S/C/G: 206/188/150

Height: 5'1

Hi Everyone
Yesterday I did the 3 mile w/stretchie in the morning then again last night
before watching the biggest losser then this morning I did the 4 fast miles I
was so happy that I did the 4 miles it was great
Hope you all have a great day
Dusty
Dusty4800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 12:13 PM   #279  
I wanna be a loser, too

Height: vertically challenged

Welcome back, Adah! Several of us have the WAT Waist with the belt. I use it at times just go get a different workout in.

GUESS WHAT??!!! I got to work out this morning!

Neither my foot nor my knees bothered me! It felt good! I did the 1 Mile Express with the stretchie. I didn't use the purple one. I wanted more resistance so I used the pink one.

I'll be picking out a different one tonight. I think I can do a faster one.

Shy, you wear a size 2 shoe? I didn't know they made adult shoes that small. You poor thing! You must have an awful time finding shoes. Do you have to shop in the kids dept?

Last edited by cbmare; 01-23-2008 at 12:18 PM.
cbmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 12:24 PM   #280  
I wanna be a loser, too

Somewhere on here is a post I made about the wife of a coworker noticing me. Well, she's started WATP. She does the 1 Mile WATP. He says she's up every morning and the sweat is pouring off her. Yeah Her! He says that seeing me, knowing I'm right behind her in age, post menopausal and losing weight, she's doing it, too!

I sent links for Fit Day, Fit Watch for her own recipes, Calorie Count and the 2 dvd sources you lovely ladies mentioned. I think she will get bored with 1 dvd and will want to get some more, so the places you've mentioned are great! They live in San Francisco and the weather here has been so crappy and dark in the early mornings. She doesn't want to go outside. I don't blame her. He said she was on the computer half the night setting up Fit Day and entering in values for her food. I guess she's really starting to take this seriously. I hope she succeeds.

I didn't tell her about this site yet. I kinda like to keep this as my private place. However, we don't run in the same circles and I seldom talk about work. I'm pondering telling her. What do you think?
Old 01-23-2008, 12:28 PM   #281  
Starting Fresh

mare - I tell everyone about 3fc! lol but that's just me

Do you guys sweat lots when you do the WATP? I mean I sweat but not as much as some of the people on the video :/ maybe I am not putting enough effort it....
Old 01-23-2008, 01:17 PM   #282  
I wanna be a loser, too

It depends on how cold my room is. During the summer, I sweat ALOT! Even in the early morning! However, I'm in a room that is in the 40s right now so I don't even though I put in the same effort.

Don't forget, those people are under some hot lights as well.

If you are seeing results, then why change? However, you might want a bit more intensity so you can push your arms forward when you are doing the kicks or up 2 and back 2.
Old 01-23-2008, 01:26 PM   #283  
Starting Fresh

Not seeing results yet! trying to give it a few weeks, haha

this week I am going to measure when I weigh, haven't measured in over a year! lol

Last edited by sotypical; 01-23-2008 at 01:26 PM.
Old 01-23-2008, 05:23 PM   #284  
Starting Fresh

Do many you do one mile walks? I was looking at the one mile pack on Leslie's website (http://www.lesliesansone.com/store/product198.html) the jog one looks cool, but one mile doesn't seem like much?
Old 01-23-2008, 06:28 PM   #285  
I wanna be a loser, too

Courtnie, depending on how intense it is, 1 mile can be a really big workout.

I'm back to 1 mile because I had to take so long off because of my foot. I've just got to look through mine and find a more intense one.