Old 04-13-2007, 03:57 AM   #1  
Working to be an after!

S/C/G: 269/151.6/149

Height: 5'2''

Default Dancing with the Stars: Cardio Dance?

Has anyone tried this yet? I just saw it advertised. It looks like fun and I love the show. Just curious if it was fun and how hard it is. I've always wanted to learn how to ballroom dance, but I can be kind of a clutz.
crazynette826 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 09:23 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 240/223/150

Height: 5'6"

oh I so want this! I told DH that I want it for Mother's day but I son't think I can wait.. it looks too fun! let me know if you get it!
Erica823 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 04:18 PM   #3  
prepare for the BEST time

Collage video has it, with one review....
marbleflys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 07:25 AM   #4  
Working to be an after!

S/C/G: 269/151.6/149

Height: 5'2''

Okay so I found it on sale at Walmart so I picked it up. I did it tonight for the first time. It's not as good as I thought it would be, but it was kind of fun. The jive was really fun. The challenge was kind of dumb, but overall it was all right. It definately got me sweating. I don't think it will become a regular part of my workouts, but it will be fun once in a while.

What does everyone else think?
crazynette826 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 12:39 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 146/135/122

Height: 5'4"

I felt the same way. I bought it on sale at Wal-Mart and was so excited it would be a lot of fun. The video has options, like playing it with just the music, so you can dance around yourself, but I don't think it'd become a usual part of my routine. I think once I become stronger, though, I'll use it more in conjunction (hopefully) with real dance classes.
seagreenwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 07:07 PM   #6  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

I got this today and I really did like it. I couldn't always keep up, but I did work up a sweat. I can't see doing this everyday, but I can pop it in once a week and do it for variety. I found Kim the easiest one to follow. Ashley and Maks went too fast for my tatse, but it was only my first time. Maks is pretty easy on the eyes too!
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote