Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2007, 10:56 AM   #451  

S/C/G: 209/146/135

Height: 5'8"

Hi guys! Well, it was another disappointing weigh in. I didn't lose, but I didn't gain either. Just stayed the same again. I didn't do great with working out so maybe that's part of it. I thought I did well with calorie counting/cycling though...Oh well, I'll just keep on going!

Hey SWC! Glad to see you back! Your b-day is Jan 1st? Mine's the 2nd!

Tina- If there's anything I can do for you just let me know! When the kids are all feeling better, maybe we should have play dates once in a while where you come over/I come over and if we're together in the afternoon maybe you wouldn't want to snack on stuff as much. Plus the kids would love it. You do see what you're doing with the eating patterns and are trying to change them and I think that is very positive! We'll get you through this!

cmom- 1200 cals for the day? Wow, I'd be passed out on the floor. I feel really weird when I go too low.

Susan-How's it going, still eating great and exercising like crazy? Keep telling us about it, it makes me want to get up and do what I'm supposed to be doing!

Have a great weekend everyone! Hope next week goes much better for those of us who had a rough week this week!!!
Old 01-28-2007, 08:23 AM   #452  

S/C/G: SW175/CW159/GW145

Hi all! Been out of sorts the last two days, came home from work early on Fri and spent Fri and Sat in bed....today feeling normal again. Think I just don't get enough sleep...wake too early and go to bed too late. I need my 8 hours. After a while I just run out of steam and my immune system breaks down.

But....today it's laundry, cleaning, cooking....and exercise! Hope all are doing well.

S.
Old 01-28-2007, 09:18 AM   #453  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

well the bug is gone , the same day I got I felt better by lunch. Then yesterday made up for the cals I missed over the 2 days they were down. That is what I don not like about days I am not that hungry I know there will be a day or 2 that I just can't stop. Today I am gonna try to control it I am sticking to my plan for today NO EXTRAS. I say that now , now let's hope I stick to it. I got my exercise in today and I think I will do some more tonight. I am stuck in a rut though I am not loosing anymore and it seems now that I am drinking ALL my water I have gone up i weight again( it has been a week).

Man today is one of those 'I feel fat days' I am no bigger than yesterday but u guys probably can relate.

Hope all is well with evryone else
Old 01-28-2007, 04:09 PM   #454  

Today I got less than 1000 cals but if I average all week out I got 1404/day. So I will assume I am ok doing that . I still have evening snack to eat.

Oh and my leg I have a habit of sitting on it when at the comp or couch I have made a concious effort not to do this and on the days I do this less it hurts less. I don't knoww for sure if this is what is causing it but I have been at the computer alot more this week.
Old 01-29-2007, 01:02 PM   #455  
Red Team Member

S/C/G: 207.5/179/140

Height: 5'6

Hello ladies how are you all doing? I am feeling much better this week! I am planning on a good week so lets see what happenes. This weekend was spent relaxing which felt wonderful. Yesterday we sat around and watched movies all day and it was great since I really wasn't feeling good. I don't think for the next few weekends we have anything planned so some more weekends home spent with the family sounds great to me. I did go out with my girlfriend Sat night for a couple hours which was nice. Well not much else to report just the usual going on here kids, laundry you know!! Hope you all have a great week!

Susan glad to hear your feeling better. My kids have been sick for about a week now but its just a cough that needs to work its way out. Take care of yourself!

Jen sounds like your doing good...do you caloire cycle or just count calories? Great job on getting all the exercise done!

Cindy I will see you tonight and I will have a smile on my face even if it kills me!

Have a great week ladies!
Old 01-29-2007, 01:09 PM   #456  

I just count calories but if I am down 1 day I try to be up the next so it evens out. I have switched my arm exercises bit so I am hoping I am retaining water.lol
Old 01-30-2007, 11:36 AM   #457  

Hi all, gonna be a good day...enough sleep, cardio and exercise this am, and good meals planned. Am trying a new routine, hope I can keep to it.

Tina, glad you are feeling positive; Cindy, hope all is well; Jen, hows the weight loss coming?
Old 01-30-2007, 12:03 PM   #458  

S/C/G: 209/146/135

Height: 5'8"

Hello!

I have a good feeling about this week. I feel like for the first time in a long time I finally have my head on straight. The holiday free-for-all was rough on me this year. It was a hard adjustment to get back to normal eating. But I'm back on track and I'm ready to work and get to my goal by spring! My husband and I are taking our three oldest boys to Vegas this summer. I want to look good walking down that Strip this time! So that's another good reason to get back on track. I wish us all a good, productive week! I really want to see some lower numbers on my scale Friday!
Old 01-30-2007, 02:27 PM   #459  

well I got on the scale today and it was down 3 from yesterday so I think I may be retaining water.

Cindy~ i feel better to, today I feel like I am finally back in control. I also may be taking my 2 oldest away this summer or fall to Toronto so I want to be down by then (in case it is in the summer~shorts and tank tops). i hope for the scale to go down on sunday.

It's sad how long it talkes to get 'back on the wagon' completly once you fall off. Next year I will have to try to do better. Make that next year I WILL do BETTER.

I have done 90 mins of exercise 2 mornings in a row I haven't made it to doing 30 mins at night by the time I getthe kids in bed I do not want to do it. I will have to work on that.

hope everyone else is doing well.
Old 01-31-2007, 02:13 PM   #460  

S/C/G: SW/253/CW231/GW175

Height: 5'8

Hello ladies,

Canadian mom- it's so hard when you have them fat days. I've been having exactly the same thing
LuvVegas-my birthday is the 1st thanks!!Happy b'day to you too!!!

I don't know sometimes i just feel like i was better before when i never use to care about my weight. Sometimes i feel so huge and fat and just wish i'd stayed slim. I spent a lot of my childhood being the big one and finally lost all the weight without even trying, (i wanted to fit in at a new school so my friend 1 ate breakfast, drank diet coke at lunch and ate dinner only). Then a life change and all the weight was back and i didn't notice/care until I started university. I remember wearing these size 12 green pants that fitted so nicely and being called Kirmit the frog by my friend at school. I don't know where thos pants are but i'm definately gonna make it back to size 12.

I'm just glad now that i'm aware and hopefully it will be goodbye forver to fat days!!!
Old 02-01-2007, 03:08 AM   #461  

I'm feeling a bit down and having real bad tummy aches from all that bad eating from falling of the wagon. I'm not surprised the scales ain't moving I need new motivation, cos i want to be at goal by the summer.

I want to try Xenical. Do you think this is a good idea? With only 1 stone and a half to go?
Old 02-01-2007, 07:26 AM   #462  

Slim-don't know what Xenical is, but if it's a drug, no, no, no! It would only be a temporary fix, and what you're looking for is to lose weight by changing your life style. Don't be in a rush....do it the healthy way....drugs are only quick answer, not a life changing answer. Eat healthy, exercise, and find some activities to do that will keep you busy and happy. Please don't rely on drugs.
Old 02-02-2007, 02:46 PM   #463  

Yes Xenical is a drug. You are totally right i have come this far alone and i don't need a drug to mess it up, i'm beginning to think it's because i'm impatient. So i've set myself a personal challenge. I'm going to stick 100% to my way of eating for the whole of Ferbuary, my goal is to loose 9/14 pounds. If i don't then i'm gonna try the drug..what do you think?
Old 02-04-2007, 01:20 PM   #464  

I'm down 4 pounds ladies only 5 more pounds till i qualify for this thread!!
Old 02-14-2007, 09:00 AM   #465  
Red Team Member

S/C/G: 207.5/179/140

Height: 5'6

Good morning ladies! It has been quiet on here lately me included. How is everyone doing? I have been in some sort of funk for the last couple of months. I went to the doctor yesterday and got put on Welbutrin. I have been on it in the past and it really did help so I'm hoping that this will take the edge off of me. I have to get my dang head on straight before it just rolls right off my shoulders. I am taking tiny steps and slowly but hopefully surely getting back into the swing of things. I will be honest this weather does nothing for me. I feel like a shut in and I hate it. I want to be outside in nice warm weather. Things have kinda been going haywire over here and when that happens what do I do but EAT!!! I have to stop this behavior it is just I don't know how. I mean it is like something takes over me and I can't control it I just need to eat. I am hoping the Welbutrin will help with that also. Last time I was on it wether in my head or not I did not seem as hungry. Well I hope to get back to regular check-ins and on the road to healthy again. Hope you all have a great Valentine's Day!
Closed Thread