Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2007, 10:20 AM   #466  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

I'm glad to hear you are taking care of yourself Tina. My weight loss is at a stand still but I have not always been making the right choices. I am with you on the weather thing it is a downer cause I am stuck inside also except to run errands. I have lost inaches on my legas thought latly and now they are the same size, i had one that at one time was a whole inch bigger than the other.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
Old 02-14-2007, 12:59 PM   #467  

S/C/G: 209/146/135

Height: 5'8"

Hello! Sorry about not checking in for so long! We've had plumbing problems and couldn't be in our house, plus had to travel out of state for my husbands work...it's been nuts for a week or so. I couldn't even say what my weight is...I just haven't weighed myself in a while. I will get back on track tomorrow, hopefully I can get in another work out and I will have to start eating right again.

How is everyone? Hope you all have a Happy Valentine's Day!

Hang in there Tina- We'll get back on track! Hopefully you'll be feeling like your old self soon!
Old 02-18-2007, 05:15 PM   #468  

S/C/G: 209/146/135

Height: 5'8"

Well, I'm down 2 lbs and Tina and I have changed up our work out routine and added lots of strength training, so I'm hoping for good results in the next few weeks. My muscles feel sore already from the work out this morning, but I feel strong too. I'm so ready to finish this up once and for all! Hope all is well with everyone, it's been quiet around here lately! Have a good week!
Old 02-18-2007, 06:10 PM   #469  

I know it's too quiet...oh look there goes a tumbleweed!!!!!! Well I have lost all but 1 pound of my x-mas weight. I have joined the Easter challenge I hope to lose my last 4 pounds then I can set a new goal.
Old 02-19-2007, 11:00 AM   #470  
Red Team Member

S/C/G: 207.5/179/140

Height: 5'6

Hello ladies! How is everyone doing? I am a bit sore but I am welcoming the soreness because I know then my muscles work and are getting stronger. This weekend was pretty chill for us. We went over to Cindy's and got our taxes done and then played some games. Have you all ever played Apples to Apples...its a really fun game. As Cindy mentioned we started a new weight routine and I so believe this is going to kick things up for our weight loss. I am ready to feel strong and take control back of my life. I hope you all are doing well! Have a great week!

Susan hope things are going well for you...we haven't heard from you in awhile!

Cindy....Great job on the 2 pound loss!! You really do look fantastic...keep up your good work, your my motivation!

Jen great job on sticking with it. Good luck with your challange!
Old 02-19-2007, 11:26 AM   #471  

It's good seeing u more upbeat Tina. I worked oot again today I am doing a modified version thought because I am still not feeling well. I am still eating even thought I am not hungry so hopefully when I feel better I will not overdo it because my body will not be starving.
Old 02-21-2007, 08:06 AM   #472  

S/C/G: SW175/CW159/GW145

Hi all. Have been going through my winter doldrums....ate like crazy for a while and gained back 5 pounds. Am going to have to work hard to get things under control. Was away last week visiting my DD, DSIL and grandbaby, and eating went from bad to disaster. Supposedly have a job with an online personal training firm but they haven't gotten me any clients, and haven't even put my picture/resume up....it's been 3 weeks. I'm feeling really frustrated about getting this personal training off the ground, so that I can semi-retire from my other job. And bored at work. A bad combination.

Was great visiting the grandbaby....she's so precious....and smart! Only 21 months, knows all her colors, talks up a blue streak, and can make all sorts of associations that you wouldn't expect a child that age to make. Do I sound like a proud grandma?

Haven't had time to read past postings....hope everyone's doing well.
Old 02-23-2007, 04:53 PM   #473  
Red Team Member

Hello ladies! Well it's Friday so a big HIP HIP HOORAY for that right? How are you all doing? Cindy and I kicked butt at the gym this week and I know we are both feeling really good about our new workout. I think the strength training is really going to be key in losing the last of this weight and toning up the rest of it. I personally love the way my muscles feel after working them out even though they are a bit sore I welcome it because I know they are there and were worked good. I feel so much better and feel like I have my feet planted on the ground again for the first time in months. This weekend we don't have much going on just some grocery shopping and Sunday Cindy and I are going to the gym but other then that just chilling! I got the house all cleaned today and finishing up the neverending loads of laundry so we don't have to worry about that this weekend! That is about it for me hope you all are doing well! Have a great weekend!

Susan I think we all hit a roadblock this winter but the good thing is 5 pounds is not that much you can get right back on plan and lose that in no time! I am looking forward to the weather warming though I have had it with winter for this year! It sounds like you had a great time with your grandbaby! She is a smart little girl to know all that already! Have a good week!

Jen hope your feeling better! I am much more upbeat and loving it! Have a good one!

Cindy CONGRATULATIONS on 3 pounds lost that is great!!! I am soooo proud of you and you do deserve it. You look fantastic keep up the hard work!

Have a good weekend ladies
Old 02-23-2007, 05:21 PM   #474  

S/C/G: 135/130/119

Height: 1.56

Hello Everyone!! =)

I'm new here in this forum and I'm a little bit lost lol
However I would like to become part of your team in this challenge to lose the las pounds I have to lose. 11pounds!!

My history is a little bit long but I just say that last Christmas 2006 I was 145pounds. I've always been 119pnds but I got married 2 years ago, stop working move to Canada (I'm from Mexico) started to use birth control shots and I think all together make me gain all this weight.

Last year I got very sad and depress when I realized what happened to my boy and I promise I will lose the extra pounds.

This Christmas 2007 ( a year later) I was 135 pnds and now Febraury 2007 I'm 130 punds. It has been really hard specially with my husband who eats everything and some times I felt and it a lot of stuff I shouldn't.

I think I'm really close to my goal and that is the reason I joing this website. I think it will help me a lot.

Thanks to everyone and I will probably be bugging you with some questions and doubts I have.

Thanks again LISA
Old 02-23-2007, 06:17 PM   #475  

Welcome this site is very supportive there are a bunch of challenges on this sit join as many as you can. There is also a points 'game' I do it is beat the bulge we are stating up a new one on Monday if you would like to join that. It should be stickied by Sunday evening. If you want to check out what it is like here is our current one
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103300

here is the points thread
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103301

you are welcome to come post in our conversation thread if you would like to get to know the girls before the next game.
Old 02-26-2007, 11:29 AM   #476  
Red Team Member

Just stopping by really quick to say Hi! How was everyone's weekend? I had a nice relaxing one and even though I got hit with a little sinus thing still made it to the gym Saturday and Sunday so really proud of myself. I have to admit though I had no intention of going on Saturday but my house was so hectic I thought I can go to the gym put my headphones on and have peace for a hour and it felt wonderful. I am liking that instead of grabbing for the junk I am wanting to workout instead. Cindy and I are doing great with our weight rountine and I have to say I love it. I was kinda getting bored with the same old rountine day after day and I really think its going to help get things moving again. Today I have to take my youngest to have his first speech therepy session and I'm a bit nervous but more excited he is going to get he help he needs. Also this Thursday is my daughters 5th birthday so that is really exciting. I took her Friday to get her hair cut from about down to her bottom to just below the shoulders. After the initial holy cow what did I just do I loved it. It was getting was to hard to care for and looking really unhealthy. It looks so healthy and fresh now and is a breeze to wash and comb. Well that is it for me I have a few things to do before I have to pick up the little guy from school. Hope you all have a great week!
Old 02-26-2007, 11:36 AM   #477  

S/C/G: SW175/CW159/GW145

Hi Lisa, welcome to the thread. You may also want to check out the Featherweight weekly thread.

All well here....got alot done this weekend...my studio is all cleaned out so I can do my artwork again, got my food cooked for the week and between snowshoveling yesterday and lower body today, feel on top of things.

Hope you are all doing well.
Old 02-28-2007, 12:26 AM   #478  

hey guys!!! I have been carrying around these 15 pounds and feel like it is never gonna come off. Granted I have been kinda lazy and have hardly worked out but I feel like eating right should be taking something off, right? Wrong? who knows?
anyway, I am gonna keep working at those 15 pounds!!! WHO IS WITH ME??
Old 02-28-2007, 10:04 AM   #479  
Ilene the Bean

S/C/G: 165/149/140

Height: 5'3"

Hi Bean to 3FC... Please join us on the weekly Featherweights thread, we have some great discussions there too and most of us have 15-25 lbs to lose....
Old 02-28-2007, 10:06 AM   #480  
Ilene the Bean

S/C/G: 165/149/140

Height: 5'3"

Everyone

I've decided to close this thread because I feel that people are missing out on valuable discussions, information, and support when there are separate threads for the same thing. Since most of the Featherweights are in need of losing 15-25 lbs I feel that this would be better for all of us to just use the weekly thread... Thanks for understanding... See you on the weekly thread....
Closed Thread