Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 05-21-2012, 09:14 AM   #136  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

128.0 on a Monday morning. Not bad, not bad!
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 02:49 PM   #137  
Crazygurl61

S/C/G: 165/154.7/115

Height: 5'2

Go Krampus!

136.6 today. My TOM tapered off and ended yesterday, so I am hoping some sort of Philana style WOOSHing is in order. My goal is 135 by next Monday....lets see if I can make it happen!

I hope everyone has a great Monday and a good week. It is open house week here so I have a LOT to do prior to this to get my room ready for Thursday...and a lot going on the rest of this month, but LUCKILY a 4 day weekend coming. I am making myself tons of to-do lists. I am also going to meal plan out the rest of my week so I can be prepared for all that lies ahead and make sure I have no excuses to go off plan!!!

I also put in applications for two summer office jobs in my district, and I am hoping I might get one so I can bring in some income during the summer.

Have a great , on plan week everyone!
crazygurl61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 07:29 PM   #138  
I'm a princess.True story

S/C/G: 184.6/132.8/140

Height: 5'8''

Hey all!

Not much time/energy for personals tonight, I drove all the way back to Sherbrooke all by myself today in some HAWT weather and the 9 hours drive kinda killed me

I'm back from my dad's place where I did okay on the food. I indulge, but I did not go overboard so it's all fine with me. I'm super bloaty though, I did not drink as much of water as I usually drink during the week (actually, I replace water for wine and coffee. Oops) I had a great time so I don't really mind a gain anyways

Plus everyone was baffled by my weight loss and I got tons of compliments. It felt nice. HIHI.
TurboMammoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 09:51 PM   #139  

S/C/G: 147/147/135 HW - 190

Height: 5'6"

Hey Ladies -

Sorry for the long time no posts, I spent 30 minutes doing a bunch of personals on Friday and then i somehow deleted the post and was too frustrated to do it again! We had a long weekend here in Canada and I went with my two best friends up to one of their cottages and have a really nice time sitting on the beach..however I definitely ate too much.

Philana - you're losing weight so fast!! I'm motivated by you. I myfitnesspal on my iphone so im hoping that will makes me use it more.

Turbo - Glad you have a nice long weekend! Must have felt great to get all those compliments.

Lackadaisy - I think I feel the same about the obesity/fat acceptance debate. I think it's not fair to place all the blame on individuals, I believe its partially a societal problem and the poor nutrition/eating habits of the nation are a problem that needs to be dealt with collectively. However..I work in public health so I'm probably biased.

Crazygurl - are you in school?

Krampus - Congrats on keeping your weight so low!!
LisaTcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 09:32 AM   #140  

Hey all!

I checked my scale this morning and I was up to 139.4 lbs. I was ready to see a gain but holy moly 5 pounds of water weight... Now I know what I got this ''I'm feeling pregnant'' thing going on since last night. My tummy was totally fine sunday and saturday though, so I think TOM might be coming my way.

Plan of the day : drink freaking tons of water!
Old 05-22-2012, 10:56 AM   #141  
Staying the Same

128.0 this morning. I ate way too many carbs and prob sodium yesterday and I lifted. Not worried. Tonight I'm going to Zumba with a girlfriend which will be fun and active! My new roommate moves in tomorrow - she's my BFF from Japan, her grandparents live in this area so she's coming to live with me! I can't wait. She is a phenomenal baker. I will probably gain back all 30 pounds.
Old 05-22-2012, 02:51 PM   #142  
Crazygurl61

Hi Everyone!!

Lisa- No I'm a teacher, so I guess I am in a school but I work there :-).

What do you all do by the way? Are you all students?

I teach private lessons and I also have an Ebay business. :-)

Scale was 136.4 today, I was hoping for lower but it's only been about a week since TOM started so I need to be patient. Goal of 135 by Mon. is TOTALLY do-able. I do have a cocktail/appetizer party at my house on Sunday (Thanks, Hubby, for planning something like that before my Monday weigh-in!) but I think it will be good for me to be mindful of the scale. I know I won't reach my 135 by pigging out on Sunday!

FINALLY I will get some time to relax. I am having a good day and am very excited right now because I got a letter saying I will be re-hired next year (we are in a budget crisis and I am young and low on the totem pole) and I also got a powerseller and a top-rated seller button on ebay which is exciting, although as I was typing this I got a complaint from someone. Oh well, you can't win them all. This person was complaining that they shouldn't have to pay return shipping for an item that didn't have measurements which matched up- and I looked at my tracking and they haven't received the item yet!!! (I just shipped it yesterday) Fun Fun! GAHHHH

Ok breathe...focus on 135.....
Old 05-22-2012, 03:41 PM   #143  

S/C/G: 146/127.9/120

Height: 5'4"

No time for personals right now either. Seems like we're all super busy!

I've been down/blue the past few days but so far doing well at not taking comfort in food. Work is stressing me out with a big deadline + I have to bill for hours so that is added stress. Sometimes there technically aren't any more hours I'm allowed to bill but yet the project isn't complete - hence added hours with no incentive/pay. I think that + nearly TOM + upcoming weekend craziness is just making me want to crawl into bed, pull the covers over my head and make the 'adult' world problems go away! ha.

This weekend is my son's 5th birthday so we have family coming into town. Also I planned a birthday party for him thinking that not many people would come. It's Memorial Day weekend, right? People will be out of town or doing other things, etc. But no, pretty much everyone I invited is coming. His school has 22 kids in the class + some neighbors kids. We are already over 50 people. Holy crap, what did I get myself into?? Plus I need to avoid the cake. And my husband already promised him we'd go out for ice cream on his 'actual' birthday which is Friday.

And yet, I know I should be proud of my weight loss. I was down to a new low for me today. 137.3 Just finding it hard to get excited about, well, anything right now. I'm taking Friday off so I'm hoping to kick these blues by then.

Thanks for listening ladies!
DottieMae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 06:42 PM   #144  
Leveling Up

S/C/G: 200+/115/115

Height: 5'3"

Also no time for personals...at the gym right now, waiting for the class to start. I just needed to rant because I am seriously annoyed right now.

Someone who has no business talking about my body told me: "it's none of my business but you've lost entirely too much weight."

If it's none of your business then why say anything??? I am sick and tired of people thinking my body is fair game for them to talk about now!!! Nobody said anything when I was fat, why is it ok to say things now???

I am just so pissed off right now. I'm trying to not let this get to me. And I was having one of those days where I felt really AWESOME too!

Last edited by sontaikle; 05-22-2012 at 06:44 PM.
sontaikle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 07:55 PM   #145  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sontaikle View Post
Also no time for personals...at the gym right now, waiting for the class to start. I just needed to rant because I am seriously annoyed right now.

Someone who has no business talking about my body told me: "it's none of my business but you've lost entirely too much weight."

If it's none of your business then why say anything??? I am sick and tired of people thinking my body is fair game for them to talk about now!!! Nobody said anything when I was fat, why is it ok to say things now???

I am just so pissed off right now. I'm trying to not let this get to me. And I was having one of those days where I felt really AWESOME too!
UGH that person contradicted himself/herself in 1 sentence!! I totally know the feeling. Even if that person felt that you would look better if you were heavier, he/she should not have said it in such a "my opinion = universal truth" sort of way. People who do that tend to have that sort of attitude towards everything. You look fantastic in my opinion-sculpted arms and nipped waist? Win/win!
pixelllate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 08:10 PM   #146  
Crazygurl61

Quote:
Originally Posted by sontaikle View Post

LAME. Jealousy....
Old 05-22-2012, 09:32 PM   #147  

S/C/G: 147/147/135 HW - 190

Height: 5'6"

Crazygurl - oh cool, I forgot I teach music but I'm starting grad school in the fall for public health.

Sontaikle - that person was just jealous, I guarentee you. You look awesome!!

Dottie - Sorry you're feeling down/ overwhelmed! I hope you can enjoy your son's bday

~~~~~

Even though I ate a ton over the weekend I somehow maintained. Today I managed to keep my calories under 1300 and weight lift!
LisaTcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 10:15 AM   #148  
Staying the Same

126.5 this morning! And my boyfriend's scale said 123. The scale I used in Japan was analog and old, like his scale, so it's entirely possible I've tied with or hit my FOREVER ADULT LOW weight of 123.5. Either way, who cares - I feel good, post-Zumba sushi was delicious, and I'm going to MARYLAND DEATHFEST tomorrow - gotta get up at 4:30 am for my flight...

sontaikle What did this person look like? That smacks of jealousy and desperation to make his/herself feel better. Girl you know you're lean, mean and strong. I wish I could be there to say something to him/her since you're probably too polite/kind to sink to their level.

LisaTcan Under 1300 and lifting - that's wild! Glad you didn't gain over the weekend.

DottieMae I hope the stress lets up ASAP.

crazygurl YAY congrats on rehire! I'm happy you'll get to relax soon.
Old 05-23-2012, 10:50 AM   #149  

crazygurl : Most of the girls are working, except for a few, counting me :P I'm finishing school soon though! Enjoy your relaxing time, I think you diserve it!

Dottie : OMG that's going to be a huge birthday bash! Fun times ahead!

sontaikle : HELLOOOO JEALOUSY! I truly beleive that when people offer advices about how people should handle their life like that, it's beacause they don't know how to handle theirs. You're phenomenal, don't let this person bring you down! *hugs*

Lisa : you're on fire girl!

krampus : omg 123's is low! you rock! I bet you feel fabulous!

the water weight is slowly going away, I was down to 138.2 pounds this morning.. still 5 pounds of water to lose LOL Good lord that's a lot. Although *watch out TMI* I so badly need to poop. Like I feel I wanna go but the body just seems to hold on to it arggg. I'm going to war today with coffee and a beans meal, I hope it will work.

I was thinking how weird dieting girls become so okay to talk about pooping. I mean, I was okay with that topic before, but now I feel the urge to talk about it anytime. My boyfriend is used to it now, but back home last weekend I started talking about it to my brother and he was like ''... why... are you telling me... all this!??!?'' LOL
Old 05-23-2012, 11:17 AM   #150  
one pound at a time

S/C/G: 222/in progress/115

Height: 5'3"

sontaikle - dont you "love" how once someone uses a ridiculous qualifier, i.e. "i know its none of my business BUT...", they always end the statement with something asinine? your body is your business and it's all about you being happy with it. forget them!

---------
in my own development of asinine statements, this girl who randomly asked me for my pants size via email a few months ago decided it was fitting to tell me that my hands are too veiny!

how exactly am i supposed to fix that?
jayohwhy is offline   Reply With Quote