3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Featherweights (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/featherweights-197/)
-   -   Moseying out of the 110s (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/featherweights/242872-moseying-out-110s.html)

HungryHungryHippo 08-26-2012 11:00 AM

Aww, thank you! And yay 111!! I've never tried calorie cycling, but that's pretty great!

inglesita64 08-30-2012 08:00 AM

This thread is the place to be! I have maintained for three months at 112, and I am ready to go for 100/104. I know I will be terribly hard, my being short and 47, but I find it easier to think about losing weight than to maintain, so though I may never get there, the "loser" frame of mind will work better for me than the "maintainer".
My plan is to stick to 1200 cals, cycle some days, not get near bread in any of its devilish forms, and jog three times a week till I am able to run my 5k. Ideally, I should get to run that by Christmas...
How do you like my plan?
Good luck everybody!

HungryHungryHippo 09-02-2012 12:05 PM

Yay Inglesita!! Three months maintained is fabulous!!
I totally agree with you about "losing" mode vs. "maintenance"!
I'm right there with you--48, a shortie, avoiding bread, jogging 3x a week, and aiming for my first 5K in October! Go us!!

Lost half a pound this week. Almost at my first goal of 102.

HungryHungryHippo 09-09-2012 12:08 AM

I reached goal today--yay!! I'm at 101.8. I started in February, so it took me about 7 months to lose 32 pounds. I set a goal of 102, because the first time I lost "all" the weight was in high school, on a program called The Diet Center, and this is the weight they set for me. I still have some belly fat left, though, so now I'm setting a new goal of 100. At my height, I could go down to 95; I'll see how I look in 2 more pounds.

girl81 09-18-2012 10:53 AM

Way to go Hippo!

HungryHungryHippo 09-22-2012 06:56 PM

Thank you!! I reached my new goal of 100 today. It was a beautiful thing to see on the scale! I wanted to take a photo with my cell phone, but realized holding my cell phone might put me over!! ;-)

I still have belly fat, though, and I have 5 more pounds I can lose within the weight zone for my height. So I guess my next goal is lose the belly, wherever that takes me, between here and 95.

girl81 09-23-2012 01:35 PM

My belly always tends to firm up when I do sprints.

(too bad I don't do them regularly. lol)

MiniFluffy 09-30-2012 01:17 PM

Hey guys :) I've been away for a long time.
I'm currently averaging 110 lbs, and have been for e last year. I have a very small frame (5.5 inch wrists, 5"5), and I'll look my best in about 3 pounds lost.

I have not really had the motivation to lose those last few pounds, since I am still happy with what I see in the mirror, but I do want to start looking at my diet again :p

Wish me luck!

HungryHungryHippo 09-30-2012 05:02 PM

Hey MiniFluff--welcome back!!
I'm with you on the small frame! Am I reading right, though, that you're 5'5", and wanting to go to 107? Be careful, girl!! Fashionably thin rocks, but that's a little underweight! (I have a feeling you look pretty great right now!)

girl81 09-30-2012 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HungryHungryHippo (Post 4484273)
Hey MiniFluff--welcome back!!
I'm with you on the small frame! Am I reading right, though, that you're 5'5", and wanting to go to 107? Be careful, girl!! Fashionably thin rocks, but that's a little underweight! (I have a feeling you look pretty great right now!)

I agree. I hope you focus on health.:carrot:

MiniFluffy 10-04-2012 06:23 PM

Don't worry girls, I'm not planning to do something drastic! Basically, I eat very well, but have a tendency to eat sweets every other day that I'd love to get rid of. The 107 is just a projection of what I think would happen if I stopped eating 2000 cals per week in junk food! (No, I'm not joking, that's the truth) and replaced it with healthy, protein/vitamin rich foods.

Will it change something on the scale? Maybe maybe not, but I still think its a goal I want to work towards.

Collaterally, I want to start appreciating (consuming) sweets for what they really are: a celebration food, a weekly treat, not a daily snack.

Weight today: 110.1 lbs

girl81 10-08-2012 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiniFluffy (Post 4488609)
Don't worry girls, I'm not planning to do something drastic! Basically, I eat very well, but have a tendency to eat sweets every other day that I'd love to get rid of. The 107 is just a projection of what I think would happen if I stopped eating 2000 cals per week in junk food! (No, I'm not joking, that's the truth) and replaced it with healthy, protein/vitamin rich foods.

Will it change something on the scale? Maybe maybe not, but I still think its a goal I want to work towards.

Collaterally, I want to start appreciating (consuming) sweets for what they really are: a celebration food, a weekly treat, not a daily snack.

Weight today: 110.1 lbs

I eat way more than 2000cal in junk/week. I am aiming to replace it with more nutrient-rich options.

Ekicna 10-18-2012 02:26 PM

Hi everyone!! I weighed in at 105 this morning and then I hit the gym for 1.5 hours.

HungryHungryHippo 10-18-2012 10:55 PM

Wow--go Ekicna!!

mottainai 10-19-2012 06:21 AM

Hello everyone,
I guess I belong here! I lost weight consistently earlier this year, stalled out right at 120, then managed to go lower but put it back on after school started, mostly because of binge-eating. /:
I'd like to just get out of the 110's as my goal! My natural maintenance range for the majority of my life has been 100-110, before the onset of my binge eating problem a couple years ago. But it's seeming quite hard to lose these last ten pounds-- need lots of motivation!