3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Featherweights (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/featherweights-197/)
-   -   Moseying out of the 110s (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/featherweights/242872-moseying-out-110s.html)

girl81 02-06-2012 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by belmagick (Post 4203401)
Been 118 for about a week now :D!

wtg :)

sontaikle 02-06-2012 12:30 PM

Hey ladies :) Been at 118 for three days, 119 for several before that so I guess I can officially join this thread.

I'm actually in maintenance, but I've decided to stop stressing over pounds lost and let my body settle in a particular weight. I've upped calories and added in more strength training to tone up (one does not just bounce back from an 80+ pound loss!) and hopefully lose the loose skin I have. If I lose pounds, great, if not that's great too :)

PixieChix 02-06-2012 01:43 PM

Kudos to both of you ladies! :)

belmagick 02-06-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PixieChix (Post 4206054)
Kudos to both of you ladies! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by girl81 (Post 4205298)
wtg :)

Thank you :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by sontaikle (Post 4205926)
Hey ladies :) Been at 118 for three days, 119 for several before that so I guess I can officially join this thread.

I'm actually in maintenance, but I've decided to stop stressing over pounds lost and let my body settle in a particular weight. I've upped calories and added in more strength training to tone up (one does not just bounce back from an 80+ pound loss!) and hopefully lose the loose skin I have. If I lose pounds, great, if not that's great too :)

Wow 80+ ibs is fantastic! And welcome to the thread :)

Soon2BSlender 02-06-2012 06:22 PM

I'm at 120 and really really hoping to be joining this thread shortly!

How many calories are most of you ladies eating? I find that my weight loss is rather slow and I think it might be because I'm not getting enough calories. I'm on my feet all day for work so exercise probably isn't going to ever be a huge part of my weight loss... I figure I'm already standing for 6-14 hours and lifting 5-20 lbs. In the 110s, how many calories do you personally find you need to stay energized and lose weight?

Petite Powerhouse 02-06-2012 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soon2BSlender (Post 4206412)

How many calories are most of you ladies eating? I find that my weight loss is rather slow and I think it might be because I'm not getting enough calories. I'm on my feet all day for work so exercise probably isn't going to ever be a huge part of my weight loss... I figure I'm already standing for 6-14 hours and lifting 5-20 lbs. In the 110s, how many calories do you personally find you need to stay energized and lose weight?

Personally, I lose about two pounds a week eating 1,500 to 1,700 calories and working out three times a week. I do lift very heavy and push myself hard, though, at the gym, and I have a high muscle-to-fat ratio (very low body-fat percentage). I'm almost 39, though, so I have age with which to contend. And my job is completely sedentary. I sit in a chair all day. I don't even go out to eat lunch. I sit at my desk.

gamesmaster1 02-07-2012 05:34 AM

Hi ladies!

May I join to? I have finally gotten past the 120's and reached 119lbs! My goal weight is 112lbs, so I have started 'fast5' and Eat Stop Eat (combined with healthy eating).

My stubborn body fat (lower legs/knee area) is being VERY stubborn, but over the last 2 weeks on Interminttent Fasting, my thighs have really trimmed down, so hoping the lower legs will be next!!!!!!

belmagick 02-08-2012 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soon2BSlender (Post 4206412)

I'm only at the higher end of the 110s but I'm on around 1200 but I work in an office so I'm sat on my butt a lot. I've known people be very successful on 1500-1600. Perhaps you should experiment by eating a little more for a week or two?

Quote:

Originally Posted by gamesmaster1 (Post 4206821)
Hi ladies!

May I join to? I have finally gotten past the 120's and reached 119lbs! My goal weight is 112lbs, so I have started 'fast5' and Eat Stop Eat (combined with healthy eating).

My stubborn body fat (lower legs/knee area) is being VERY stubborn, but over the last 2 weeks on Interminttent Fasting, my thighs have really trimmed down, so hoping the lower legs will be next!!!!!!

Welcome! :)

sontaikle 02-08-2012 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by belmagick (Post 4209029)
I'm only at the higher end of the 110s but I'm on around 1200 but I work in an office so I'm sat on my butt a lot. I've known people be very successful on 1500-1600. Perhaps you should experiment by eating a little more for a week or two?

I seem to lose weight on 1500-1600 calories a day, but I am very active.

gamesmaster1 02-14-2012 05:21 AM

Feeling discouraged today!

What to do to snap out of emtional eating combined with 'out of schedule' eating plan!

The numbers on the scale are putting me off, they are going down too slow, perhaps a weigh in every other week would be better!?

sontaikle 02-14-2012 08:32 AM

Have you tried measuring instead?

I also find that fitness goals have helped me now that I don't see the scale going down anymore :)

gamesmaster1 02-14-2012 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sontaikle (Post 4215488)
Have you tried measuring instead?

I also find that fitness goals have helped me now that I don't see the scale going down anymore :)

good idea!

I hopefully will be right on track tomorrow! Just had a rough day!:mad:

girl81 02-15-2012 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gamesmaster1 (Post 4216236)
good idea!

I hopefully will be right on track tomorrow! Just had a rough day!:mad:

:hug:

I think the lower your weight, the harder it is to lose. I noticed you are below the minimum healthy weight range for your height. Do you feel that is healthy for you? I feel everyone is different and ranges are merely a guideline.

Soon2BSlender 02-16-2012 04:32 PM

Yay...I'm finally under 120! That number had been taunting me for months. Now I just need to keep the progress going.

belmagick 02-22-2012 05:21 AM

Thought I'd check back in. I've been dancing between 116-118 for the last 3 weeks although I had a less than perfect fortnight- all of a sudden people wanted to take me out for dinner all at the same time. hum. weighed myself this morning and I was 118.

Oh well, it happens :dizzy:. How's it going everyone?