Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 11-30-2010, 08:54 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 190/157/120-150

Height: 5'5"

Well, I stayed on plan today and actually recorded everything I ate and how much it 'cost.' I don't know if the scale will reflect that in the morning, but I feel so. much. better. Sloppy eating really does weigh one down.
pageta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 12:53 PM   #17  
Kee

S/C/G: 135/135/120

Krampus congratulation on your weight loss!! 125 is amazing. Exactly where i want to be.

Dianna i also know how you feel. Anytime i go out i become an all you can eat buffet. So ill eat everything and anything gross!

Have a good day everyone.
Lose25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 03:52 PM   #18  
Yogini

S/C/G: 152/ticker/115

Height: 5' 3''

Lose25, i'm the same way. It seems whenever i have anything out of the ordinary happen, i feel like i get to eat extra.

Krampus - yes, congrats! 125 is my goal too!

I am home sick today and my weight was up 2 lbs. I hope this is water weight...I know I drank a lot but haven't really had to pee at all. lol. What is my body doing with all this liquid? it better be healing me from this cold!!!

bummed i can't exercise as I can barely do anything but sleep. on the plus side, haven't been eating much as a i have no appetite. maybe that will lead to some weight loss? not sure, the last time i was sick i barely ate for a week and had no change. Sigh. The body is so adaptable.
Wildflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 04:15 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 177/142.6/134

Height: 5'5

HAPPY DEC. 1ST!

Just checking in to say that I'm counting my cals, exercising and drinking my water.

Good luck to all!
Tyla
tyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 05:20 PM   #20  
Here for the party

S/C/G: 187/108

Height: 5'5.5

By New Years:

-Be settled into a good routine with the stationary bike here at home (it is getting way too cold and snowy for my usual trail run :sniff: )

-Weigh 125 pounds or less

I think both are very doable goals. I didn't like the bike very much at first, but now I enjoy it, and sometimes I'll get on it for short bursts during the day, and then come back to it.

Well, so far, so good. I had gone up to 134 a few days ago, but now I'm back down to 132 even. I'm sure I'll be in the 20s before long.

I was in Vienna with the hubster for the past few days and I ate more and more richly than normal (had some nomtastic Greek food last night!), BUT I also did a ton of walking (as well as exercise in the hotel). I was at 134 before we left home, and now that we've returned home am back down to 132. I feel smaller than I've been in at least a couple of years -- even if the scale doesn't register all the changes in my body, I feel them.

Last edited by fivestone; 12-01-2010 at 05:25 PM.
fivestone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 05:40 PM   #21  
Kee

Wildflower. Lol i am assuming that any socila event counts as out of the ordinary for you too? thats how i am. Anything that gets me to dress up and wear heels counts as out of the ordinary lol. Dont worry those two lbs are probably just water weight dont stress too much. Hopefully you'll feel better soon.

I guess a lot of us have a 125 lbs goal weight or lower. Its exciting to see us all reaching it together! We can do this!
Old 12-01-2010, 07:43 PM   #22  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

I spoke prematurely - 126+ today. Seeing the little dial go over 57 kg kind of ruined my morning. I FEEL good though. argh
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 08:30 PM   #23  
Yogini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lose25 View Post
Wildflower. Lol i am assuming that any socila event counts as out of the ordinary for you too? thats how i am. Anything that gets me to dress up and wear heels counts as out of the ordinary lol. Dont worry those two lbs are probably just water weight dont stress too much. Hopefully you'll feel better soon.
Yeah, pretty much anything even though I see friends/family like every single weekend. LOL. Going to class, going to work late, leaving work early, Fri/Sat/Sunday, having to run an errand, not feeling well, being tired. You name it, it means I eat more or load up on treats! Trying hard to correct this mentality...the only thing I am still having a hard time with it the weekends and holidays. oh well.

krampus - don't worry about the 1 lb, you are sure to be back down soon! If you saw it on the scale, it was certainly in your weight range!
Old 12-06-2010, 12:16 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 177/142.6/134

Dec. 6th already! I'm still counting cals. It's quite difficult,though, at this time of the year with all the goodies around. How is everyone else doing?
tyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 02:39 PM   #25  
I love my muscles!

S/C/G: 169/149/135

Height: 5' 5 1/4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyla View Post
Dec. 6th already! I'm still counting cals. It's quite difficult,though, at this time of the year with all the goodies around. How is everyone else doing?
It is difficult. There are so many parties and events, gatherings etc..

Saturday night I was at a party and ate way too much guacamole & chips, with apple cider and an eggroll ugh. I'm always within my calories, but it's a slippery slope. I'm buckling down hardcore during the week, but am afraid I'm messing it up on the weekends.

I'm up a couple of pounds (142), but it's because TOM is due tomorrow. I'm sure I haven't gained, but I just don't feel as healthy and good. It's funny what eating the wrong foods can do to energy levels, even if it's only a couple days a week. I need to commit to eating well on the weekends too. From now on, I'll eat before the parties/gatherings and will refuse all foods!! I want to see the 130's next week darn it!

I hope everyone else is doing well Keep our eyes on the prize

Last edited by pinkflower; 12-06-2010 at 02:40 PM.
pinkflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 09:43 PM   #26  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

I don't think I've actually lost any weight in a month. The good news is I'm not gaining and I am eating well. 126.2 lbs today, probably lower tomorrow.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 11:15 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 144/122.4/healthy for life

Height: 5' 7.5"

My goal is to stay on-plan with eating and exercise! I was unable to exercise last Sunday (traveling all day back to school--10 hour car ride) and then I was sick/out of sorts for two days last week, so I only got 3 cardio sessions and one free weights session in. Phooey! I've gotten one elliptical session in and one quickie (14 minutes) pilates session in so far this week.
My eating was AWFUL over the weekend (college banquet and trip to hall parent's house), but I've renewed my no-sugar commitment (I've just got no self control with the stuff) and I stayed under 2000 today and hit my macronutrient range targets!
oneoftwelve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 08:09 PM   #28  
Kee

Hey everyone! Well i have been avoiding this thread because i was doing so horrible that i had gone up to 144lbs. Well i am now back to 136lbs and got my motivation back. I am still struggling since last month i didnt lose much and i was disappointed.

How is everyne else doing?
Old 12-10-2010, 09:01 PM   #29  
Yogini

i've been sick with a cold since the Monday before last!!!

That combined with lots of travel this week for work and I've just been living on soy chai lattes pretty much. Trying to just eat anything as eating does seem to make me feel better when I am sick. Do you guys think this is psychological? I mean the body does need nourishment but I was wondering if this was some sort of emotional eating behavior I should ignore.

On the plus side, I was down a pound this week. Hopefully my chai latte diet doesn't make me gain.

Last edited by Wildflower; 12-10-2010 at 09:02 PM.
Old 12-13-2010, 08:09 PM   #30  
Here for the party

S/C/G: 187/108

Height: 5'5.5

Hope you feel better soon, Wildflower -- and surely one chai latte won't make you gain!

I'm down to 129.6 -- gettin' close to my New Years' goal of 125, and I think I can do it. I've been feeling and seeing a lot of changes in my body lately, even though there haven't been massive shifts on the scale. A pair of jeans I bought myself in October or November to lose into fit now. Hurrah!

I haven't been on the bike every single day but I've used it several times during the week, and I manage to get in other exercise, despite the cold, but I miss my running -- ah well!! Maybe when the snow melts I will try some short runs.

Last edited by fivestone; 12-14-2010 at 01:46 PM. Reason: weight update!
fivestone is offline   Reply With Quote