Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 11-22-2008, 08:37 AM   #46  
needs constant reminding

S/C/G: 164/maintenance since 8/08

Height: 5'4"

Good morning!
I am checking in to reinforce an OP day! Went out with friends last night-- thai food, yum. stayed pretty much OP but had wine at dinner and pickled herring for lunch yesterday (much sodium) so I'm seeing a 1.5 increase on scale.

kids and I are cleaning the house-- we're all feeling very productive... back to work!

have a good saturday!
kittycat40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 10:32 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

Height: 5'8"

Default So excited!

I am the proud new owner of a brand new treadmill!!! I don't know when I'll get it, probably next week. My DH and I went to a fundraiser dinner last night for my DS's school and they had a huge silent auction. The $3600 treadmill had an opening bid of $1000 and I was the only bidder! Yeah!
alinnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 11:17 AM   #48  
needs constant reminding

Quote:
Originally Posted by alinnell View Post
I am the proud new owner of a brand new treadmill!!! I don't know when I'll get it, probably next week. My DH and I went to a fundraiser dinner last night for my DS's school and they had a huge silent auction. The $3600 treadmill had an opening bid of $1000 and I was the only bidder! Yeah!
woohoo
Old 11-22-2008, 11:26 AM   #49  

S/C/G: 197/135/?

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Wow, that's so great! Neat!
JulieJ08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 05:17 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 152/???/132/33

Quote:
Wowee! Way to go Allison!

Can you teach the dogs to walk/jog on it with you ?

Dagmar (in crazy cat country)
Mudpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 08:11 PM   #51  

alinnell-Congrats on the treadmill! That is quite a deal you got. Way too nice to hang clothes on, right? My treadmill is 10 yrs old and still going. There have been times when I thought it wouldn't make it, seemed sluggish and the motor slowed, but it's gotten a second wind I guess. I think I paid around $350 for it back then. No bells and whistles on this one, but I probably haven't worked it all that hard either. Yours must be spectacular. I'm sure you can program all sort of things, how fun!
Gogirl008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 09:07 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

Height: 5'3"

Hey guys .. i thought i would join the featherweights forum!
jahjah1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 05:52 AM   #53  

S/C/G: 152/???/132/33

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahjah1223 View Post
Hey guys .. i thought i would join the featherweights forum!
jahjah

You're about the same amount away from goal as I am. I'm sure we'll both get there soon. Good luck!
Mudpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 05:07 PM   #54  
Ilene the Bean

Hey girls ... finally I get a moment to write this week, whew, times are buzy !! Working full time sure cramps my style ... But as of Dec 1, I'll be working part time... sucks because I was just getting used to working full time and the $$ was really really nice

Allison, congrats on the treadmill, great deal!!

This year for Christmas we are definitely focussing on family rather than gifts, we decided this last year, when everyone was stuck on what to buy each other. We are buying for our kids, but nothing for my brother or my in-laws or nieces and nephews, just the little little kids that still believe in Santa... We all get together and have fun and stuff and that's what counts...

I had a good week... I had a good day exercise wise ran for 30 mins this morning, gym 40 mins, walk 20 mins, swim 40 mins... It's all good ...
Ilene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 07:30 PM   #55  
needs constant reminding

Hi everyone. I'm back this sunday evening-- hope everyone's weekend went well.

My plan to stay OP kinda went awry but not blow my mind awful. I am now going to run on the treadmil--- how's yours Allison?---to help stay closer on track.

I made three turkey meatloaves this evening and already packed a lunch for tomorrow. Dinner was great so I'm looking forward to a healthy, tasty lunch. And, my big accomplishment is that I used a calorie counter (about.com) for my recipe and it was really easy to do. (Although my guestimate was actually pretty close.-- the good news, I guess)

have a good evening