Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 11-14-2008, 09:46 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

It is always wise to be prepared as Susan suggests. Keep plenty of the good stuff on hand and plan ahead.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 03:24 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

I got tired of waiting and went for a walk in the rain. It was only 15 minutes but it was fun!

Where's abbyin?
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 07:37 PM   #48  

Thanksss ladies

I'm really excited! haha.

Quite a few confessions in here, well, I have one to add -- a huge plate of butter chicken and nan bread...Ohhh do I love indian food. I've done the 30ds shred 4 days in a row though

Last edited by sweet_talker; 11-14-2008 at 07:38 PM.
sweet_talker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 07:49 PM   #49  
needs constant reminding

S/C/G: 164/maintenance since 8/08

Height: 5'4"

Hey Carey, free gym use included.. right?? Good news and bad news there. Absolutely no more excuses, right?? Ohhh, the pressure

Susan, I took a run in the misty at times drippy rain today. Also fun

Mudpie, it's the exhaustion that breaks me down. argh!!!

Allison, hang some tough at that wedding. have fun!!

Hi aerogora, gogirl, Ilene (I love pumpkin seeds too, wow, pricey in the cal bank tho, huh?) and shrinkinglizzy and bargoo!!

My run was a bit of a bummer today. It was my intention to do a double loop. But I did not budget time correctly so I while I had a nice run.. I am a little disappointed it was not the run I had planned. Many work related delinquent chores were done so as least there is that!

happy weekend, all!

Last edited by kittycat40; 11-14-2008 at 07:57 PM.
kittycat40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 08:16 PM   #50  
Ilene the Bean

Ok, it's Friday and I'm here to be accountable ... It hasn't been a stellar week...... DH and I drank a bottle of wine last night... food hasn't been good today, with no exercise either... WHEN WILL I LEARN?? Maybe a run in the rain for me tomorrow is in order ....
Ilene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 10:03 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 195/see ticker/140

Height: 5"7

oh my, my town just got a Quiznos.. and HOLY COW! It was soooo yummie! I had never eaten there before and ... well.... I think I'm in love! Good bye Subway (although I am sure Subway is way healthier) but man it was so good!
aerogora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 06:38 AM   #52  

Ok everyone! Just because it's Saturday doesn't mean we don't want to be slim and fit! RIGHT?
Old 11-15-2008, 08:22 AM   #53  

Susan, that was just what I needed to hear this morning! Yesterday, I had a breakfast to attend, with lots of treats. I didn't even sample. Yay me! I ate before I went and I stuck with my 1 coffee and just enjoyed the company.

Today we have a family get together at a good restaurant (lunch). I'm planning to get a salad with dessing on the side, but they do put so much yummy stuff on those entree salads......Wish me luck!

I want to make sure that all this rainy, cold weather doesn't make me put my slippers on and curl up on the couch. I have a good bit of exercise equipment here at home so no excuses today

Okay, so the weekend seems to really be a challange for some of us, right? For those of us that need a little extra support ~maybe we could really stick together this weekend, keep checking in here and see if we can pull eachother through... I know that my jeans could stand to loosen up a bit!

Hope everyone is well. Think healthy thoughts !
Gogirl008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 08:27 AM   #54  

I think that if we find something we like on TV we should exercise there. We all have a band or some dumbells or a floor, don't we?
Old 11-15-2008, 10:55 AM   #55  
needs constant reminding

S/C/G: 164/maintenance since 8/08

My exercise tv show is waiting for me. I am going to stop surfing and get to it!!

thx for the

(btw, I'm really pms right now-- DH told me he was sending me out for a many hours run!!-- yay me!!-- I wonder if I could pull that off next weekend too )
kittycat40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 11:48 AM   #56  

S/C/G: 152/???/132/33

I have two golden retrievers and two cats to look after this weekend. The dogs got soaked last night and weren't even fully dry for this morning's walk. Three walks a day will keep me busy there and running back to my place also.

I have a brunch to attend tomorrow. It started out sounding like a good idea but now seems to have grown to a large bunch of very loud people (quite a few of whom will be really hung over and drinking at 11:30 a.m. apparently).

Good thing about dogs - I'll use them as an excuse to bail if the brunch is really obnoxious.

Dagmar (wet dogs smell bad )
Mudpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 11:52 AM   #57  

S/C/G: 152/???/132/33

Question Weekend weight management

Could we do an extra Plan & Chat thread for the weekends leading up to Christmas?

We could call it "Weekend Plan & Chat etc". Those of us not struggling on the weekends could continue to post in the regular thread and those of us with extra challenges could also post in the weekend one.

Now that I read this over it sounds rather confusing. Feedback from all you folks please?

Dagmar (wet dogs smell bad )
Mudpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 01:09 PM   #58  
Ilene the Bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanB View Post
Ok everyone! Just because it's Saturday doesn't mean we don't want to be slim and fit! RIGHT?
Cripes you were up early ... .... I was up at 9ish and have done housework and had brunch of WW pancakes and eggwhites... Not bad really, oh, and also 2 toasts when I first got up... I love toast and coffee on weekend mornings for some reason....

Quote:
Could we do an extra Plan & Chat thread for the weekends leading up to Christmas?
We could have a weekly chat Mon to Thursday and Friday to Sunday for weekends is that too much?
Ilene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 06:04 PM   #59  

I'd be up for what ever weekend thread there is. I really think I need to have a babysitter on the weekends!

How is everyone doing? I got through my lunch with a lunch portion salad, very little dressing, but a few fatty toppings. Could have been much worse, so I'm okay with it. Just had a small turkey and ham on light bread for dinner and next I'm hitting the treadmill. I really do not feel like doing the treadmill. Not at all. But, I will because I said I would and I would feel like a liar now if I don't follow through, lol...

kittycat40- you're motivating me!

Mudpie-It sounds like the animals will keep you plenty active this weekend. Good luck with the brunch tomorrow.
Gogirl008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 07:45 PM   #60  

I tried to keep up with the renovation mess today. Oh plumbing is so dirty! I'm sure I wore off the chili and biscuits I had for supper.

No formal exercise. Walked for errands, vacuumed, swept, wiped ...