Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 08-05-2008, 12:45 PM   #16  
Workin' It

I'm just hit the five pounds from goal mark - I have lost 15 pounds since the beginning of May. The last five I just got through took the majority of that time, and I'm expecting these last five to take a while, too... I've upped my elliptical trainer to 45 minutes per day, usually do two ten minute exercise videos from Exercise TV every day, and DH and I just purchased a Weider home gym, so hope to add in some strength training soon... I thought it was just me fighting with a few pounds, glad to see I'm not the only one impatient with the process!

I am happy with the way I feel now, so if my body decides it wants to stop at 130 I think I'm okay with that, but we'll see! I like the thought of a weight I can maintain that allows me enough calories to cheat occassionally!
Shannon in ATL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 04:30 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 183/130/115

Height: 5'0"

I have been struggling for about 2 months with this issue also! I have been steady at 125 lbs. I did get to 123, but within a few days, was right back to 125. It is so frustrating. Lately this very issue is really causing me to become unmotivated. I have not been faithful with my workouts, and I have been having way too many "treats." I probably could get past this if I could get a grip on these two things. I don't get it... I stuck with it and lost 60 lbs, but can't conquer these last 5 to 10?
RNmomof5 is offline   Reply With Quote