Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 05-22-2008, 09:27 PM   #46  
Walking away the weight

Robsia - there really are no adequate words for life situations like that. I am so sorry.

Spoz- now there is a great attitude about slip ups. Happens to the best of us after all.

Iris - I know you will be back on track ASAP.

Kitegirl - I want my back fat to go away as well. Hate it!

For some reason, I am very worried about my weigh in tomorrow. I have no idea why since I was just as OP this week as any other.
Loveliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 12:20 AM   #47  

S/C/G: (Preg 205)/163/150/140

Height: 5' 6"

I've been off plan for 8 weeks

First planning for overseas trip, then the trip ("of a lifetime", my excuse to blow it), then came home and got sick for a couple weeks...you know how it goes.

My friend's husband had a stroke at 56 last Saturday. He is doing well, it is considered mild. He smoked (I don't), but only 1 1/2 packs per day. He had high BP (I don't), but it was "under control". He is 40 pounds over weight (I'm 15).

But I decided to use his problem to get back on plan...

I've done well. I've eaten right since Saturday, exercised every day. I started my cardio slow enough so I didn't hurt too bad to do it again the next day, but hard enough to sweat. I'm back to reading 3FC at night to motivate me.

Thanks in advance for your support!
get fit in ky is offline   Reply With Quote