Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 05-05-2008, 05:45 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 152/???/132/33

Height: 5'4"

Talking Planning & Chat for May 5-11

It's the second week of May already! Spring is here!

How's everyone doing? What's shakin'?

Have a great week!

Dagmar
Mudpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 05:52 AM   #2  

Default A hungry week for me

Good morning all!

One of those lbs from bingeing just won't go away so I'll have to change my ticker to 135 . That's at the upper limit of my warning zone.

I'll have to cut back to cycling 1200 - 1400 cals this week.
Hope it's a warm week 'cause otherwise I'll gonna be starving .

Hope the stress goes down a bit too. DH did his yearly speech about leaving me and moving to another province yesterday so we're done with that for this year I hope.

Have a great week all!

Dagmar
Old 05-05-2008, 08:21 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Morning!

I work four evening shifts this week, so I'll be going to the gym each morning. I need to cut those calories back too!
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 10:59 AM   #4  
Changing for the better

This is my last week of school (exams/final papers) so I don't have much time to exercise, unfortunately...but I am planning on hitting the gym every day next week once I get home! Also trying not to give into my period-induced cravings for chocolate this week (my downfall :P)
Kitegirl24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 11:14 AM   #5  
just a few more...

S/C/G: 138/112.4/105

Height: 5'1"

hey super chicks!

I need to go grocery shopping today b/c we have very little in the house--good and bad...dh's schedule sucks this week so I'll be fitting in my exercise at odd times. I'm not currently training for anything 'til the end of the month so I don't really have a plan and that scares me.
batmomm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 03:58 PM   #6  
this one's for life

S/C/G: 141/139/120

Hi everybody,

This week will be a good one, I think. I was so surprised when I weighed myself this morning and was down 0.5lbs because I had a mini-binge last night on Triscuits, a brownie, and half a ham sandwich (separate from my dinner). Sunday nights are dangerous for me... for some reason, I like to zone out in front of the TV and binge... I need to figure out a way to avoid that. BUT. new day. back on track.

have a great week, everychickies!
chickennugget126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 07:55 PM   #7  

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickennugget126 View Post
Hi everybody,

This week will be a good one, I think. I was so surprised when I weighed myself this morning and was down 0.5lbs because I had a mini-binge last night on Triscuits, a brownie, and half a ham sandwich (separate from my dinner). Sunday nights are dangerous for me... for some reason, I like to zone out in front of the TV and binge... I need to figure out a way to avoid that. BUT. new day. back on track.

have a great week, everychickies!
Apparently a lot of people who don't like their jobs stress eat on Sunday night because they are anxious about going back to work on Monday.

I play with dogs all day. What's not to like?

Dagmar
Old 05-05-2008, 10:44 PM   #8  
Proud mama to Baby Bree!

S/C/G: 142/142/130

Height: 5' 4"

[QUOTE=Mudpie;2187032]I play with dogs all day. What's not to like?QUOTE]

Where do I get a job like that??? That's got to be one of the coolest jobs.

Well, my week's all about travel. Right now, I'm in Minneapolis, tomorrow its Chicago, then back to Minni Wednesday and then home to Dallas Thursday. That's a crazy week to try to fit exercise in and a healthy diet. I always struggle when on the road. But, tonight I did 30 minutes of cardio and tried a new core workout from Women's Health. Let's just say I didn't realize how weak I was till I tried that work out! I guess I have something to look forward to besides awesome abs!

I weighed in before leaving home this morning and was at 148.5 so we'll see what the scale says when I weigh in Friday morning.

Have a good week everyone!
thebeautywithin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 05:30 AM   #9  

Unhappy Is it Friday yet?

The combined stress whammy of the three men doing various things to my life is doing strange things to my body as well.

Yesterday I stayed under 1400 cals, did 5 hours of dogwalking and a 45 min. strength workout, and GAINED 1.5 lbs.

It's gonna be a long, long month. I was so hoping to be under 130 by the end of it. I guess I'll just try again today, and the day after, and the day after that.

Dagmar
Old 05-06-2008, 07:06 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 158/142/at or below 135 lbs.

Height: 5'5"

Dagmar - hang in there girl! Wish you could get away from the triumvirate of trouble - maybe a girls' weekend away with a couple of your girlfriends?

I had mexican restaurant food last night for nieces birthday. Yes, it was packed, being Cinco de Mayo (but a tradition on her birthday), so we got home and to bed LATE. So, no exercise yesterday, bad food (not terrible but certainly not OP), and now I'm exhausted.

I vow to stay OP today and EXERCISE, even I have to squeeze it in! I gotta see 143 on the scale soon... I mean, like, FRIDAY!!!!

Have a healthy day, gals!
walking2lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 09:07 AM   #11  
focus creates results

S/C/G: 167/125/110

Height: 5'0"

After being wonderful about the exercise last week, Monday started off with quite a fizzle as far as a concentrated effort goes. BUT...I was busy all day running errands and running after the kids...that has to count for something no?

My eating has been pretty good and I am thinking about stepping on that scale on Monday (the 12th?!) And have that be the last weigh in for May until the very last day.

I have most likely just maintained. I'm trying to be ok with that.
Lekhika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 02:06 PM   #12  

My belly fat is shaking that's what. I just wasted a couple hours looking at clothing. Soooooo disheartening!
I bought one top and a bigger scrub top, but that's all! I'll rewash my baggiest stuff until I can wear my real stuff again! (insert stomping foot here)
Is it possible to feel demoralized and pizzed off all at the same time?

Argh!! ... thanks for listening.
Old 05-06-2008, 07:59 PM   #13  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanB View Post
My belly fat is shaking that's what. I just wasted a couple hours looking at clothing. Soooooo disheartening!
I bought one top and a bigger scrub top, but that's all! I'll rewash my baggiest stuff until I can wear my real stuff again! (insert stomping foot here)
Is it possible to feel demoralized and pizzed off all at the same time?

Argh!! ... thanks for listening.
Double argh SusanB

Demoralized and pizzed off here too - 4 lbs gained in 2 weeks. Just can't seem to get back on track. Always happy to offer an ear to whine in/shoulder to weep on though

Anyone want to run off and join the foreign legion ? Probably get lots of weight off quickly with that bunch!

Dagmar ( CFC - cranky fat chick)
Old 05-07-2008, 12:15 AM   #14  

Aw Dagmar, I can always count on you!

I feel much more optimistic now. I've been very good all day.
Old 05-07-2008, 01:33 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 182/155/145

Height: 5'8"

Susan and Dagmar - commiserating right there with you.
I am demoralized to the hilt these days.
Thought I was back on track with exercise, etc...and then the dam ankle (cankle it is right now) swells up like a fiend, rendering me inactive till further notice.

If I can't start exercising soon - I may have to get my jaw wired shut, this isn't funny anymore.

Still trying to pick up the pieces.
-S
sznn is offline   Reply With Quote