Old 06-12-2008, 10:57 AM   #1  
new chickadee

S/C/G: 329/304.5/150

Height: 4'11"

Default any late nite/shift workers?

i work third shift (11p-7a) at a hotel and i was wondering if there is anyone who works similar hours here. i'd be interested in seeing how you do your schedules with food and exercise.

i usually get up around 8:30p
leave the house at 10p
working 11p-7a
leave work at 8-8:30a
workout with my curves ladies 9-10
watch some tv, relax, shower
go to sleep around 1p

i plan my meals starting at 9p and eat every 3.5 hours or so. i know it sounds crazy, but it works for me. maybe i could change things up a bit if i met some other folks working vampire shifts as well!
Old 06-12-2008, 11:51 AM   #2  
Shifty Werewolf

S/C/G: 285/209/165

Height: 5'5"

Hi Rad, I'm Vlad. With an alias like that I bet you can guess which shift I work...

I (re)started a thread up under the misc. Support groups for Shiftworkers - it's new since the system crash and there are already a half dozen or so of us there.

I usually work a 9pm to 9am schedule and don't have a regular eating or sleeping thing worked out. I've been doing this for 8 years and haven't gained weight, which is amazing since I pretty much live on junkfood and protein. But I know losing weight will be a battle so, like you, I'm looking to my shifty peers for tips, insight, and inspiration.

Are you on the "fat smash diet"? I figure I'll just count calories and eliminate the junkfood and see how that goes. But I'm just barely getting started so I'm really stumbling along in the dark at this point.

Come on up to the support groups and join our little corner of darkness...