3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Fat Smash Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fat-smash-diet-211/)
-   -   Fat Smash & Weight Loss Buddy (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fat-smash-diet/139341-fat-smash-weight-loss-buddy.html)

jillnicole03 04-13-2008 01:46 PM

Alright girls I'm about to go on a walk :running:with some of my family, along the creek in the woods, it's suppose to be pretty :dancer: Got to walk off yesterdays BBQ ;)

DESIREE... I know you can do it! :) Jumping rope is def harder than it looks lol It seems like your mind is in the right place to lose weight! Keep up the clear mind and good work!

Desiree Brown 04-13-2008 03:03 PM

Thanks a ton! Have a good walk!

LighterLou 04-13-2008 08:04 PM

Happy Sunday ladies!!

well I weighed in on Sat. down 6 LBS!!!:dancer: It has re-energized me! I went to a party last night and only had a small plate of yummy food. Today has gone good too! Everyone is doing great! This is a great tool and I am thankful to be here! I hope everyone has a great day and keep up the good work.

Desiree Brown 04-13-2008 08:07 PM

LighterLou... congrats on the loss!!! That's so great! How long have you been doing EFS?
Right now, I'm eating carrots... and I might just eat the whole bag! I'm starving!!! LOL
I wanna be an ALPHA! They get more variety... and more food :) It sucks to be a Gamma!

LighterLou 04-13-2008 08:15 PM

Desiree I am doing regular FS. It has been around 2 weeks in detox, I havent been really consistant, yet I still lost a lot! I am not real sure if I am going to go to phase II tomorrow or not. I am trying to get in 10 hours of exercise a week. Last week I did aroud 7 or so. I think this amount of exercise allows for a little wiggle room. My biggest problem is BBQs we have family over every Sunday and its hard for me to resist! I have a ton more energy so I am really likeing this "meal plan" and it is working for me! have a great day!!

LighterLou 04-13-2008 08:23 PM

Desiree I am doing regular FS. It has been around 2 weeks in detox, I havent been really consistant, yet I still lost a lot! I am not real sure if I am going to go to phase II tomorrow or not. I am trying to get in 10 hours of exercise a week. Last week I did aroud 7 or so. I think this amount of exercise allows for a little wiggle room. My biggest problem is BBQs we have family over every Sunday and its hard for me to resist! I have a ton more energy so I am really likeing this "meal plan" and it is working for me! have a great day!!

kmelody 04-13-2008 08:54 PM

Hi everyone! Hope you don't mind if I join the thread! :)

Jillnicole, so sorry I bailed on you a few months ago. Life definitely got in the way...but I'm done making excuses. I'm back with a vengeance. Big props to you girl, you've done so so well.

Starting tomorrow...think I'm gonna do south beach though. Hope you guys don't mind someone on board following a different program! I also decided to set up a blog on this site, to add to accountability :) Looking forward to getting to know you all! Hope you're having a great end to the weekend!

Kara

jillnicole03 04-13-2008 11:14 PM

Thanks Desiree :) I did have a great walk :D It was beautiful walking in the trees along the stream... there was even a baby duck going down... so cute! We walked for 2 hours. Well ladies hope your having fun... here is some :dust:for the week ahead of us.. I know I need it! :)

LOU... Congrats! :woohoo:

KARA... WELCOME BACK! I've missed you =) we started together! You can't leave me ;) not allowed! Sorry things have been crazy... but no matter what we're here for you! And no problem if you do a different diet, in the end we all want the same thing, RESULTS :) No matter what I have faith in you :P

Wendy7317 04-13-2008 11:31 PM

Extreme Fat Smash

I am starting extreme fat smash tomorrow morning (monday).. I would love to join your group.. I am a diet cheater and need all the support I can.. :)

mandygirl 04-14-2008 10:20 AM

Yeah, it's Monday. The start of another week on our "get skinny" quest

So another questions again this morning ladies, because I always seem to be full of them...since I have been getting all of my "diet" info. from having joined the CFC.com website recently, I haven't seen anywhere as to what the daily caloric number should be when on Phase 1. Does anybody have the answer to that. Because although I know Phase 1 is a bit of a "cleanse" I also want to make sure that I am getting the right amount of calories each day.

Hope everyone has a fabulous week and remember "nothing tastes as good as thin feels."

Besides swimsuit season is right around the corner and we all going to be the hottest chicks on the beaches!!!:dancer:

Wendy7317 04-14-2008 10:38 AM

Questions

How do you get your weight ticker to show up on your posts?

Desiree Brown 04-14-2008 11:21 AM

You go into "User CP" and then "Edit Signature" You just paste the code from the ticker into there. If you don't have a ticker, go to www.tickerfactory.com they have some really cute ones :)

Desiree Brown 04-14-2008 11:36 AM

Mandy... I wanna know that too! I was kind of counting in my head and I don't think we're anywhere NEAR what we're supposed to have. But, it is only for a week, and when your metabolism slows down so much, you have to shock it to get it going again.
I used to work at a gym (back when I was in good shape;)) and sometimes we had our clients do this to shock them. Sometimes though, we had them do the complete opposite and INCREASE their calories. They dieted so long that their metabolism got used to it and slowed down. When they increased their calories, it shocked their system into losing weight again.
I was reading a book review for EFS on Amazon.com and there was one in there that said Day 1: ~535 cals; Day 2: ~1100 cals; Day 3: ~850 cals
So according to that review they are really low. But you will get results. So unless you're feeling sick or not losing weight, I wouldn't worry about it :)

mandygirl 04-14-2008 12:05 PM

Desiree,

Thank you for that. I did think that it seemed pretty low but I also understand that this is pretty short lived as well. Just curious more than anything...so thank you.

Hope you have a great day today!

Desiree Brown 04-14-2008 03:19 PM

Today is harder than yesterday... It's hard to get the exercise in with a back injury, but fast paced walking doesn't hurt as bad. I had temptation today... but I didn't give in! :) woohoo!