3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Fat Smash Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fat-smash-diet-211/)
-   -   Fat Smash & Weight Loss Buddy (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fat-smash-diet/139341-fat-smash-weight-loss-buddy.html)

SouthernGal07 04-10-2008 06:26 PM

Hello everyone.

Since I restarted I am on day 4 of FS. So far it's going good. I'm already down 12 pounds this week which I'm sure is water. My feet were swollen and I could barely stand on them so I'm happy to get back on plan and this time I'm hoping to stay committed and if I do eat off plan I won't let it be a 2 week thing.

LighterLou 04-10-2008 06:59 PM

Thanks for the Welcome! I am doing a Biggest Loser Challange with some of our friends, so we weigh in on sat. and I have been doing pretty good.

Today I had missed breakfast just because I went to the gym, then to the grocery store, I dont usually miss breakfast.

Lunch: Spinach salad w/tomatoes, chickpeas, shredded cabbage and carrots w/a FF spinach salad dressing. 1 veggie chicken patty w/soy cheese

Snack:4 strawberries and 1 plum and lots of water

Dinner will be: Brown rice mixed with beans and veggies and milk

In my quest to fit in 10 hours of exercise in this week, my DH, kids and dogs are going for a post dinner walk.

Later if needed I will snack on my new fav.....FROZEN GRAPES

OOOOOH! I like this, I will post daily on my menu and I think that will keep in line!!! :devil:

Bye!!!!!!

less of lisa 04-10-2008 07:43 PM

Hey girls!
well i haven't been doing good...i already used my "points" and i want cereal (my addiction) but i'm going to clean so i don't eat.
jill - thanks for keeping us all organized!

here was today
b: cereal w/ skim 4
l: salad 2 lean pocket 6
s: apple 1 orange 1 banana 2 brownie 3 coffee cake 2
d: salad w/ tomatoes, pine nuts, sun dried tomatoes, green peppers 4, mixed veggies 4
total 29...i should have only had 26.

jillnicole03 04-10-2008 08:33 PM

MANDYGIRL... No problem! :) When I have oatmeal I put a lil cinnamon, splenda and some frozen fruit. I love adding frozen blueberries or mashing in some banana & with a tsp of vanilla extract ;)

GRN IZE... BYE day 2! ;)

SOUTHERNGAL.... Dang 12lbs that's crazyyyy :) Water or not, I never care lol the scale moving is just great!

LOU... I love frozen grapes too :yum:

LISA... really you're allowed 26? When I did WW I was only allowed 22, weird! But you have the 35 rollover points right? :)

Today my familys over (I live with my grandparents) so my grandma has so much yummy food out and it's driving me crazy. lol Ahhh...

SouthernGal07 04-11-2008 01:13 AM

jillnicole: You're right, to me a loss is a loss, anything that makes me feel better.

Today I ate off plan, I didn't go crazy but I really wanted some tacos. I ate the tacos and started to eat some ice cream but I stopped myself. It just wasn't worth it. My ex (who is living with me temporarily) I believe is trying to torment me, he ate ice cream for breakfast two days in a row and just ate some ice cream. It's funny how he only eats all that junk when I'm dieting. I'm not going to let it bother me though. I will do an extra day to make up for my taco craving and that will be that.

LighterLou 04-11-2008 01:27 PM

Hello!

Southergal...now I want tacos!! mmmm they sound so good! I guess I will stick with rice and beans for lunch maybe add some salsa! **does anyone know if we can have brown rice tortillias or even corn tortillas????

Today's menu
b:1c oatmeal w/cinnamon and walnuts
s:1 apple and water
l:rice and beans
s:pumpkin smoothie
d:Phase 1 pizza

Well so far so good. I hope everyone else is doing great! I would love to hear some of your menus, I like to change it up and keep it interesting. Bye for now!;)

nomorefatty 04-11-2008 05:34 PM

Hello Everyone..
I wish I had found all of you sooner.
I'm currently on phase 2. Lost 11 lbs during phase 1! I still can't believe I did that, but I did work out a whole lot more than I was allowed.
Is anyone on phase 3? I don't have the heart to move on and leave phases 1 and 2, since I haven't messed up and cheated yet.
It's be great to hear from those of you who have moved past phase 2.

jillnicole03 04-12-2008 02:37 AM

SouthernGal... Doesn't life always work out that way? We never have super yummy food until I diet! Grr... My ex bf I use to live with bought a huge variety box of candy bars when I broke up with him and we still had to live together because of our lease. Oh ya.. TORMENT ;) haha

Nomorefatty... :welcome2: I'm on Phase2, not sure if any of us are on phase3 yet. I probably should be in P3 but the little mess ups hold me back.

Hope all you girls had a wonderful day.. and super great weekend planned!

BF: Yogurt & 2tsp Flax Seed
S: Veggies & Bean burger
L: Grapes, Broccolli &L/F Ranch, Milk
S: Cookie (grr)
D: Frzn Low Cal Meal
S: Popcorn

grn ize 04-12-2008 09:12 AM

:wave:Good Morning Girls! I am starting day 4 and still going strong. I know I am not supposed to weigh until the end of Phase 1:nono:, but I just couldn't help myself. I have PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) and I started a new medication a couple weeks ago. Well, it made me have another visit from my monthly friend (NOT), who just visited 2 weeks ago!!!! Anyway, I usually retain up to 10 lbs during this week of the month, so I had to weigh this morning to see if I am making any progress! I AM DOWN 5lbs in 4 days:woohoo:, even with the return of the dreaded "my time of month"! This is so encouraging to me. I really don't even feel like I am on a "diet" with all the yummy fruit I am eating. Thanks for all the encouragement jillnicole:thanks:.

mandygirl 04-12-2008 08:16 PM

way to go grn ize, keep up the great work!

Desiree Brown 04-12-2008 10:01 PM

Hello ladies! This thread seems so supportive! I'm starting EFS tomorrow morning. I always start out so revved up and excited and then I get discouraged a few days into it. I think posting on here will help. I'm going to weigh myself in the morning, and I'll wait a full week before weighing again... I hope :) LOL
I need the accountability, so I might post on here multiple times per day.

jillnicole03 04-13-2008 02:26 AM

GRN IZE... Wow, 5 already =) and no problem, I'm here to support you and our whole lil team :carrot:

DESIREE... :welcome2: Glad to have you! Feel free to post as many times as you'd like! It's great hearing about everyones struggles and successess, it helps having a team. :dizzy:

Hope everyones having a GREAT weekend!!! Be good ;)
My mom's bday is Monday so today we had a family BBQ, ahh horrible, I didn't stick to plan but did as good as possible. Picked veggies over pre-snacks. Grilled chicken, veggie skewers & spinach casserole, and only 1 glass of wine when we had lots of yummy fattening girl drinks to pick from. Ahhh... some days are just not as successfull as others... but I can do it! Day by day! :spin:

2beautiful2Bfat 04-13-2008 04:53 AM

Hi everyone I'm still here and still smashing it!! I just have been so busy with this new baby that I don't have time to get online much. I think I was down another 2 lbs last week which is good. I'm waiting for TOM and it's late and I'm feeling nauseaous!?!?!?!?! Took a test yesterday and it was neg. so who knows what's up! Keep your fingers crossed for me!! :crossed: I would love to be :preg:

jillnicole03 04-13-2008 12:34 PM

2BEAUTIFUL.... HEY GIRLY!! We miss you :) Awww we will keep our fingers crossed for sure! Good luck!

Desiree Brown 04-13-2008 01:31 PM

This is my first day and I'm checking in. I weighed myself this morning and adjusted my ticker... sad to say I'm up 2 lbs from the week before. But I'm gonna smash the fat right off, so I'm not really worried. I went for a 35 minute walk this morning and I'll do the rest of my workout later. I bought a skipping rope yesterday... OMG! It was a LOT easier when I was 10! It doesn't look hard, but I couldn't believe how crappy I was! LOL
So far I've stuck to the diet perfectly (It's only been 4 hours, but that's something!!!) I'm really excited! For the first time, I feel like I'm actually going to succeed! My daughter is almost two and I still haven't lost the baby weight. Until now..... :):)