3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Fat Smash Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fat-smash-diet-211/)
-   -   Fat Smash & Weight Loss Buddy (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fat-smash-diet/139341-fat-smash-weight-loss-buddy.html)

jillnicole03 04-09-2008 12:19 AM

Fat Smash & Weight Loss Buddy

:wave: So we thought we should start a new thread for ALL fat smash/extreme fat smash/or any healthy eating BUDDIES :)
So far we have a great group of girls :grouphug: and would love to have anyone else interested join :hug: We are very welcoming! Everyone needs a SUPPORT TEAM once in awhile!

This is our original thread: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=134534

:welcome2:

chubbywifeyIN 04-09-2008 11:43 AM

yay for our new thread. :)

jillnicole03 04-09-2008 01:43 PM

Yay, new thread ;) haha your cute.

Yesterday I ate well, but I still need to work on portion sizes! I also did 45 mins of my elliptical last night and 50 arm curls :yay:

I just had super yummy breakfast...
3 Egg Whites, Bell Pepper, Onion, tbsp salsa & 1oz Cheese
w/ 1 soy sausage patti crumbled & mixed in :chef:

grn ize 04-09-2008 07:25 PM

Hello girls! :wave: This is my first day. I want to be part of this SUPPORT TEAM :grouphug: After all the info I have read about Fat Smash, I really think this is going to work for me as a lifestyle change.:yes:

ella13 04-09-2008 07:36 PM

Hi ladies! Congratulations on all your successes. I just started Extreme Fat Smash, I am on day 4 of phase one. I am really enjoying the diet and I am hoping that I will also lose some weight. I am doing more exercise than he suggests because I enjoy it.

This is what I ate today:
B: Yogurt and dried apricots
S: Protein smoothie
L: Salad with hard boiled egg white
D: Boca burger patty and 1 cup brown rice

jillnicole03 04-09-2008 09:54 PM

:welcome: GRN IZE & ELLA :) Glad to have you! I'm personally on Fat Smash Phase 2 and I lost 15 lbs my first month of fat smash :)

GRN IZE... So 1st day of Fat Smash! How is everything going so far? The first phase of FS really insipired me! And I still eat so much healthier with healthier choices. Let us know if you need any help or anything, and also what you are eating! =)

ELLA.... So did you do FS before EFS or just start with Extreme? How are you liking it so far? Your menu sounds good for today =) What kind of protein shakes do you drink? ChubbyWifeyIN is also on EFS except she just had some dental work done so she has to wing it for a couple weeks :)

Well girls I've had a good day today :yay: I walked for a little over an hour in our hilly town.
BF: Omelet (2egg whites/1egg/bell pepper & onion/1oz cheese w/1soy sausage)
L: MSF Blackbean Burger Patti &
1 1/2 Carrots w/Light Ranch Dressing
S: Banana 1/2 c Milk
D: MSF BlackBean Burger & 1c Broccoli w/1tbsp light dressing

annierew 04-09-2008 11:40 PM

:cheer2::cheer2:
Woo Hoo! We have a new thread!

Today wasn't too bad, since I'm on the road, and we get lunch brought in every day. We don't even get the menu to order, so this morning, I ate a great breakfast at the restaurant, so I could get everything started right. Then during the day, I made sure I was moving all day long like not combining any trips but taking them all separately. I wasn't counting my steps, but I know I logged quite a few. And when we had dinner tonight, I stayed away from dessert, which was apple pie a la mode. I started to talk myself into thinking that the apple pie wouldn't be so bad since it is apples, but I thougth twice about it. Glad to say, I didn't have any when everyone else was digging it. Small successes, right?!

Good luck everyone!

LighterLou 04-10-2008 01:20 AM

ok I want to join and be accountable! I am on day 7ish of FS. I have gone off plan a few times but hopefully my exercise made up for it. I will weigh in on Sat. My eating problem is more mental than anything. In June of 06 I quit smoking. So I still eat to compensate! I do love to exercise, but not enough to counter the eating:dizzy: I do have 3 young boys ages 4,5, and 7, I am also taking 3 classes working on my BA in Liberal studies, so life is a little stressful to say the least.

I really enjoy this forum and would like to be a part. Keep up the good work!

chubbywifeyIN 04-10-2008 12:08 PM

Ok, I sound like such a dork... BUT

I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT OUR EXPANDING FAMILY!!!! :)

About the dental work- great news. The 18th has been moved up to this Friday! So this Friday I will have my new crowns which means I will be able to eat veggies by Monday. BACK TO SMASHING 100% YAY!

lol, it's funny how the little things in life just make you so darn excited. Maybe I can make my goal now, hmmmm!

Keep up the great work! Talk to you all soon!

jillnicole03 04-10-2008 03:30 PM

LOU... :welcome2: Glad to have you :carrot: It's really good to talk about things, it's a natural stress reliever. Also there is a book about people who journal, write, blog eat less! So stick with it, you can do it! So how has your 1st 7 days been? Have you tried sweet potato fries yet? It is phase1 friendly and kids love em too! :love:

WIFEY... I feel the same way, it's great having more people to chat with :hat:, especially that all want to lose weight! Congrats on the dental work :yay:

LISA, 2BEAUTIFUL, MANDY, HOTMAMA, ASH, DLISH, MANDYGIRL, MARCYD, SOUTHERNGAL, KARI, RALUCAT Can't wait to hear from you ladies!:balloons: We havn't forgot about you ;) Hope all is well! :hug:

mandygirl 04-10-2008 03:51 PM

Hey girls,

great idea to post a new thread. Well still at it, can't say all has been 100% but not giving up. I've got the exercise routine down pat, now if I could only get cure my literal addiction to food and actually stick to the FS diet to complete Phase 1 in 9 days instead of a month all would be good. I know that I asked this before but anyone have any Phase 1 daily meal suggestions to simplify it as much as possible to make life easier. Honestly I am chasing around a toddler, a part-time job and a husband and have been finding it hard to prepare many of the "recipes". So any single food item suggestions that require little to no preperation?

Thanks guys...it's always nice catching up with you!

jillnicole03 04-10-2008 04:06 PM

MANDYGIRL... I sent you an email with my first 4 days of FS menu. :) Hope it helps.

mandygirl 04-10-2008 04:09 PM

Jill-thank you so much for the PM. Unfortunately I was not able to respond because I don't have "10" posts yet. But I appreciate the menu ideas and these definately seem simple enough to follow. You are definately a great support and keep us all motivated. Keep up the good work...:D

mandygirl 04-10-2008 04:14 PM

by the way...when you have oatmeal for breakfast, do you put anything on it?

grn ize 04-10-2008 06:02 PM

Thanks for the encouragement. I am at the end of Day 2 and still going strong!:carrot:

SouthernGal07 04-10-2008 06:26 PM

Hello everyone.

Since I restarted I am on day 4 of FS. So far it's going good. I'm already down 12 pounds this week which I'm sure is water. My feet were swollen and I could barely stand on them so I'm happy to get back on plan and this time I'm hoping to stay committed and if I do eat off plan I won't let it be a 2 week thing.

LighterLou 04-10-2008 06:59 PM

Thanks for the Welcome! I am doing a Biggest Loser Challange with some of our friends, so we weigh in on sat. and I have been doing pretty good.

Today I had missed breakfast just because I went to the gym, then to the grocery store, I dont usually miss breakfast.

Lunch: Spinach salad w/tomatoes, chickpeas, shredded cabbage and carrots w/a FF spinach salad dressing. 1 veggie chicken patty w/soy cheese

Snack:4 strawberries and 1 plum and lots of water

Dinner will be: Brown rice mixed with beans and veggies and milk

In my quest to fit in 10 hours of exercise in this week, my DH, kids and dogs are going for a post dinner walk.

Later if needed I will snack on my new fav.....FROZEN GRAPES

OOOOOH! I like this, I will post daily on my menu and I think that will keep in line!!! :devil:

Bye!!!!!!

less of lisa 04-10-2008 07:43 PM

Hey girls!
well i haven't been doing good...i already used my "points" and i want cereal (my addiction) but i'm going to clean so i don't eat.
jill - thanks for keeping us all organized!

here was today
b: cereal w/ skim 4
l: salad 2 lean pocket 6
s: apple 1 orange 1 banana 2 brownie 3 coffee cake 2
d: salad w/ tomatoes, pine nuts, sun dried tomatoes, green peppers 4, mixed veggies 4
total 29...i should have only had 26.

jillnicole03 04-10-2008 08:33 PM

MANDYGIRL... No problem! :) When I have oatmeal I put a lil cinnamon, splenda and some frozen fruit. I love adding frozen blueberries or mashing in some banana & with a tsp of vanilla extract ;)

GRN IZE... BYE day 2! ;)

SOUTHERNGAL.... Dang 12lbs that's crazyyyy :) Water or not, I never care lol the scale moving is just great!

LOU... I love frozen grapes too :yum:

LISA... really you're allowed 26? When I did WW I was only allowed 22, weird! But you have the 35 rollover points right? :)

Today my familys over (I live with my grandparents) so my grandma has so much yummy food out and it's driving me crazy. lol Ahhh...

SouthernGal07 04-11-2008 01:13 AM

jillnicole: You're right, to me a loss is a loss, anything that makes me feel better.

Today I ate off plan, I didn't go crazy but I really wanted some tacos. I ate the tacos and started to eat some ice cream but I stopped myself. It just wasn't worth it. My ex (who is living with me temporarily) I believe is trying to torment me, he ate ice cream for breakfast two days in a row and just ate some ice cream. It's funny how he only eats all that junk when I'm dieting. I'm not going to let it bother me though. I will do an extra day to make up for my taco craving and that will be that.

LighterLou 04-11-2008 01:27 PM

Hello!

Southergal...now I want tacos!! mmmm they sound so good! I guess I will stick with rice and beans for lunch maybe add some salsa! **does anyone know if we can have brown rice tortillias or even corn tortillas????

Today's menu
b:1c oatmeal w/cinnamon and walnuts
s:1 apple and water
l:rice and beans
s:pumpkin smoothie
d:Phase 1 pizza

Well so far so good. I hope everyone else is doing great! I would love to hear some of your menus, I like to change it up and keep it interesting. Bye for now!;)

nomorefatty 04-11-2008 05:34 PM

Hello Everyone..
I wish I had found all of you sooner.
I'm currently on phase 2. Lost 11 lbs during phase 1! I still can't believe I did that, but I did work out a whole lot more than I was allowed.
Is anyone on phase 3? I don't have the heart to move on and leave phases 1 and 2, since I haven't messed up and cheated yet.
It's be great to hear from those of you who have moved past phase 2.

jillnicole03 04-12-2008 02:37 AM

SouthernGal... Doesn't life always work out that way? We never have super yummy food until I diet! Grr... My ex bf I use to live with bought a huge variety box of candy bars when I broke up with him and we still had to live together because of our lease. Oh ya.. TORMENT ;) haha

Nomorefatty... :welcome2: I'm on Phase2, not sure if any of us are on phase3 yet. I probably should be in P3 but the little mess ups hold me back.

Hope all you girls had a wonderful day.. and super great weekend planned!

BF: Yogurt & 2tsp Flax Seed
S: Veggies & Bean burger
L: Grapes, Broccolli &L/F Ranch, Milk
S: Cookie (grr)
D: Frzn Low Cal Meal
S: Popcorn

grn ize 04-12-2008 09:12 AM

:wave:Good Morning Girls! I am starting day 4 and still going strong. I know I am not supposed to weigh until the end of Phase 1:nono:, but I just couldn't help myself. I have PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) and I started a new medication a couple weeks ago. Well, it made me have another visit from my monthly friend (NOT), who just visited 2 weeks ago!!!! Anyway, I usually retain up to 10 lbs during this week of the month, so I had to weigh this morning to see if I am making any progress! I AM DOWN 5lbs in 4 days:woohoo:, even with the return of the dreaded "my time of month"! This is so encouraging to me. I really don't even feel like I am on a "diet" with all the yummy fruit I am eating. Thanks for all the encouragement jillnicole:thanks:.

mandygirl 04-12-2008 08:16 PM

way to go grn ize, keep up the great work!

Desiree Brown 04-12-2008 10:01 PM

Hello ladies! This thread seems so supportive! I'm starting EFS tomorrow morning. I always start out so revved up and excited and then I get discouraged a few days into it. I think posting on here will help. I'm going to weigh myself in the morning, and I'll wait a full week before weighing again... I hope :) LOL
I need the accountability, so I might post on here multiple times per day.

jillnicole03 04-13-2008 02:26 AM

GRN IZE... Wow, 5 already =) and no problem, I'm here to support you and our whole lil team :carrot:

DESIREE... :welcome2: Glad to have you! Feel free to post as many times as you'd like! It's great hearing about everyones struggles and successess, it helps having a team. :dizzy:

Hope everyones having a GREAT weekend!!! Be good ;)
My mom's bday is Monday so today we had a family BBQ, ahh horrible, I didn't stick to plan but did as good as possible. Picked veggies over pre-snacks. Grilled chicken, veggie skewers & spinach casserole, and only 1 glass of wine when we had lots of yummy fattening girl drinks to pick from. Ahhh... some days are just not as successfull as others... but I can do it! Day by day! :spin:

2beautiful2Bfat 04-13-2008 04:53 AM

Hi everyone I'm still here and still smashing it!! I just have been so busy with this new baby that I don't have time to get online much. I think I was down another 2 lbs last week which is good. I'm waiting for TOM and it's late and I'm feeling nauseaous!?!?!?!?! Took a test yesterday and it was neg. so who knows what's up! Keep your fingers crossed for me!! :crossed: I would love to be :preg:

jillnicole03 04-13-2008 12:34 PM

2BEAUTIFUL.... HEY GIRLY!! We miss you :) Awww we will keep our fingers crossed for sure! Good luck!

Desiree Brown 04-13-2008 01:31 PM

This is my first day and I'm checking in. I weighed myself this morning and adjusted my ticker... sad to say I'm up 2 lbs from the week before. But I'm gonna smash the fat right off, so I'm not really worried. I went for a 35 minute walk this morning and I'll do the rest of my workout later. I bought a skipping rope yesterday... OMG! It was a LOT easier when I was 10! It doesn't look hard, but I couldn't believe how crappy I was! LOL
So far I've stuck to the diet perfectly (It's only been 4 hours, but that's something!!!) I'm really excited! For the first time, I feel like I'm actually going to succeed! My daughter is almost two and I still haven't lost the baby weight. Until now..... :):)

jillnicole03 04-13-2008 01:46 PM

Alright girls I'm about to go on a walk :running:with some of my family, along the creek in the woods, it's suppose to be pretty :dancer: Got to walk off yesterdays BBQ ;)

DESIREE... I know you can do it! :) Jumping rope is def harder than it looks lol It seems like your mind is in the right place to lose weight! Keep up the clear mind and good work!

Desiree Brown 04-13-2008 03:03 PM

Thanks a ton! Have a good walk!

LighterLou 04-13-2008 08:04 PM

Happy Sunday ladies!!

well I weighed in on Sat. down 6 LBS!!!:dancer: It has re-energized me! I went to a party last night and only had a small plate of yummy food. Today has gone good too! Everyone is doing great! This is a great tool and I am thankful to be here! I hope everyone has a great day and keep up the good work.

Desiree Brown 04-13-2008 08:07 PM

LighterLou... congrats on the loss!!! That's so great! How long have you been doing EFS?
Right now, I'm eating carrots... and I might just eat the whole bag! I'm starving!!! LOL
I wanna be an ALPHA! They get more variety... and more food :) It sucks to be a Gamma!

LighterLou 04-13-2008 08:15 PM

Desiree I am doing regular FS. It has been around 2 weeks in detox, I havent been really consistant, yet I still lost a lot! I am not real sure if I am going to go to phase II tomorrow or not. I am trying to get in 10 hours of exercise a week. Last week I did aroud 7 or so. I think this amount of exercise allows for a little wiggle room. My biggest problem is BBQs we have family over every Sunday and its hard for me to resist! I have a ton more energy so I am really likeing this "meal plan" and it is working for me! have a great day!!

LighterLou 04-13-2008 08:23 PM

Desiree I am doing regular FS. It has been around 2 weeks in detox, I havent been really consistant, yet I still lost a lot! I am not real sure if I am going to go to phase II tomorrow or not. I am trying to get in 10 hours of exercise a week. Last week I did aroud 7 or so. I think this amount of exercise allows for a little wiggle room. My biggest problem is BBQs we have family over every Sunday and its hard for me to resist! I have a ton more energy so I am really likeing this "meal plan" and it is working for me! have a great day!!

kmelody 04-13-2008 08:54 PM

Hi everyone! Hope you don't mind if I join the thread! :)

Jillnicole, so sorry I bailed on you a few months ago. Life definitely got in the way...but I'm done making excuses. I'm back with a vengeance. Big props to you girl, you've done so so well.

Starting tomorrow...think I'm gonna do south beach though. Hope you guys don't mind someone on board following a different program! I also decided to set up a blog on this site, to add to accountability :) Looking forward to getting to know you all! Hope you're having a great end to the weekend!

Kara

jillnicole03 04-13-2008 11:14 PM

Thanks Desiree :) I did have a great walk :D It was beautiful walking in the trees along the stream... there was even a baby duck going down... so cute! We walked for 2 hours. Well ladies hope your having fun... here is some :dust:for the week ahead of us.. I know I need it! :)

LOU... Congrats! :woohoo:

KARA... WELCOME BACK! I've missed you =) we started together! You can't leave me ;) not allowed! Sorry things have been crazy... but no matter what we're here for you! And no problem if you do a different diet, in the end we all want the same thing, RESULTS :) No matter what I have faith in you :P

Wendy7317 04-13-2008 11:31 PM

Extreme Fat Smash

I am starting extreme fat smash tomorrow morning (monday).. I would love to join your group.. I am a diet cheater and need all the support I can.. :)

mandygirl 04-14-2008 10:20 AM

Yeah, it's Monday. The start of another week on our "get skinny" quest

So another questions again this morning ladies, because I always seem to be full of them...since I have been getting all of my "diet" info. from having joined the CFC.com website recently, I haven't seen anywhere as to what the daily caloric number should be when on Phase 1. Does anybody have the answer to that. Because although I know Phase 1 is a bit of a "cleanse" I also want to make sure that I am getting the right amount of calories each day.

Hope everyone has a fabulous week and remember "nothing tastes as good as thin feels."

Besides swimsuit season is right around the corner and we all going to be the hottest chicks on the beaches!!!:dancer: