Old 09-27-2007, 02:40 PM   #1  

Default This is a little personal,,, but I ...

Have been constipated all week. I think it must be the combination of the skim milk I've been drinking (usually just use it for my cereal, not actually drinking it...) and the fact that I am prementrual... Sigh, any thoughts? I should be detoxing... not feeling bloated and backed up!

Birthday goal!
Old 09-27-2007, 02:58 PM   #2  
diosa

S/C/G: 216/157/124

Height: 5' 3"

Are you eating a lot of fruits and veggies? Maybe you could have some oatmeal instead of cereal.

Which phase are you on?
Old 09-27-2007, 03:15 PM   #3  

Thanks for the advice! Yes, I have been eating lots of fruits and veggies, and the only addition to my diet that would be new for me would be the beans and the skim milk. I have been eating oatmeal, no cereal... just surprised to find out I might not be able to drink as much skim milk as i though i could. I;m still hyped about the plan though, so I'm gonna hung in there. Thanks again, and congratulations on your loss!

Birthday goal!
Old 09-27-2007, 03:15 PM   #4  

Thank iamfire! i will check those links out and try the citrucel!

Birthday goal!
Old 09-27-2007, 03:28 PM   #5  
Powered by tofu

S/C/G: 207/203/140ish ??

Height: 5'4''

I'm not too familiar with fat smash, but are you allowed soymilk? I don't consume much dairy these days, but I find when I have a meal with lots of dairy (like cheese or cream, definitely off plan meals!) it tends to have the same effect on me. If I stick to soy products I don't have problems.
Old 09-27-2007, 06:40 PM   #6  
Windsong

S/C/G: 219/191/150

Height: 5'6"

Constipation says to me to add more fiber. So my suggestion would be to add more fruits and veggies and drink more water.
Old 09-28-2007, 10:50 AM   #7  

Windsong -thanks for the feedback. I was eating a lot of veggies and fruits, but now that i am feeling better (and 6lbs. lighter!) I really do think it was the combo of my cycle coming, and the milk that my system probably could not take. Shananagins, I can have soy milk, and will try... thanks everyone for the advice. It's been a roller coaster of a week, but I'm staying in the race!