Old 04-19-2007, 01:53 PM   #16  
Back to make it to goal!

Location: Seattle, but an Original CA girl! I miss the sunny days!

S/C/G: 204/see ticker/140-135?

Height: 5'3

Hello Everyone! Day 2. I feel great. Though I'm only light exercising, thanks to my ahem. LOL I haven't had any crazy cravings. Though my DB brought home pizza for my brother and him, I didn't really crave any. Thankfully I had my dinner before hand. I'm pretty proud of myself!

Lovemacon- I'm really trying to think thin. I'm also telling myself of all the hard work I'm putting into this, and don't want to mess up because I crave. This whole thing is really mind over matter!

Scoutie- How did the game go? I know if I went I probably would of bought a hotdog and beer! LOL Did you resist the temptation?

Shell- Wow, now I know why I gained my weight, LOL it was because I lived in CA! I do miss their mexican food. It is way different than up here.
I better be good when I go down to San Diego in Sept. Have a great time with your sister!

Veggiegirl- Remember you get to add the "fun" foods, but also it's in moderation. Go on and try it, I know a friend of mine, got hesitant so she stayed on Phase 1 for a while until she was ready. It helped her alot. Good Luck to you. I got 7 more days left.

Good luck to everyone!!! Keep on SMASHING!

Old 04-19-2007, 02:49 PM   #17  

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyshawn View Post
Well I made it though day 1 of detox. It was hard. Has anyone else had this issue: I have bread and chips and meat and stuff around the house all the time and never really want any of it. The occational piece of toast maybe once or twice a month, I don't really care for chips and I don't eat alot of meat but yesterday it seemed like every forbidden food looked heavenly to me. I stuck it out . I just don't understand it,craving stuff I don't normally want or eat very much of just because I can't eat it right now? I don't eat it anyway so why the craving? I didn't do my cardio tape because I had an appt with my foot doc and he gave me shots in my foot and made me put the orthotic boot back on but my foot is less sore today so I am going to try and do my tape today (I am allowed to take the boot off for a little each day, progressively getting longer each day for this week and next and then I get to try walking without it for a week before I go back to the doc.) and I can go back to the gym on Monday which I am so looking forward to! I didn't really have time to make b-fast this morning so I just made a smoothie with strawberry and banana, 8 oz of milk, and 3 oz plain yogurt. Oh and I woke up with my stomach growling at about 11:30pm. I mean I felt like I was starving! So I am very proud of myself cause I just went to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water and chugged it and went back to bed! I got in 80 oz of water yesterday. I usually drink 2 liters of Mt Dew a day and no water so that is great for me. No soda, 12 oz skim milk, 80 oz water and 2 cups of caffine free herbal tea! Well anyway I hope everyone is doing well and OP. Time to fold laundry.
Heather, just dropping the Mountain Dew* each day will result in weight loss for you. Good luck and congratulations on making healthier choices!

*2 liters of Mountain Dew = 880 calories/day, or 6160 calories/week... in soda alone! :-)
Old 04-20-2007, 09:56 AM   #18  

Thanks Tinky009 for the thoughts. It's nice to know I'm not the only one who felt this way about moving up!
Today is Day 8 and I feel good. I must admit that I cheated and got on the scale this morning (for me not to weight myself for a week is a miracle, so waiting 9 days was just not happening, lol ).
Here's good wishes for everyone today...keep fighting the good fight!
Old 04-20-2007, 09:57 AM   #19  

Oops. I forgot to report the scale had good news!
Old 04-20-2007, 10:23 AM   #20  
Back to make it to goal!

Location: Seattle, but an Original CA girl! I miss the sunny days!

S/C/G: 204/see ticker/140-135?

Height: 5'3

Happy Friday!!! Well I found inspiration to stay on, yesterday at our work gym, I was working on the exercise balls, and I took a good look at myself, and wow....that was enough for me to stay on and stay focused. Compared to my co-worker I looked pretty bad. LOL So when the DB brought home some of my favorite snacks, I declined them! I also worked my butt off on the Elliptical, and feel pleasantly sore. LOL

Timmyshawn- Wow, I'm very proud of you!!! Congratulations on making a great choice!!! Keep up the good work!

Veggiegirl- Congrats on your loss, even if you were not allowed to look yet. I'm looking forward to seeing your results!!!

Well have a great day everyone and keep SMASHING!
Old 04-21-2007, 09:57 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 210/189.6/143

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky009 View Post
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
Scoutie- How did the game go? I know if I went I probably would of bought a hotdog and beer! LOL Did you resist the temptation?

We won! Being at the stadium was the first time I was really tempted all week to indulge; everything smelled so good! I ended up relenting and getting a low-fat ice cream cookie dough blast (kind of like a DQ blizzard) and one bite of a hot dog. I can't deny myself everything, right?
Old 04-21-2007, 11:44 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 172/172/130

Height: 5"4

OK, I'm on day 4 now of the extreme FS--woo hoo!! I really am not that hungry anymore, except when I smell someone elses food, that's torture. My husband's not too thrilled with the, me not cooking thing. But hey, it's just too much temptation if I cook something good and then not eat it. So I'm doing this for me, and he's just gonna have to be a little more self sufficient.

OK, so here's to another day of smashing!! One day at a time