Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2005, 10:01 AM   #1  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Smile ♥ Christian Encouragers #196 ♥

WELCOME!
You've found a great place to come and vent, share or ask for prayer support This is a great group who will be
very encouraging, caring and loving...
anyone is welcome to join!

*~*~*

A Servant's Prayer

Jesus, MY Jesus... How marvelous your ways...
Far more splendid than my mind can envision. What an
honor to be chosen by you. A lowly child I am, but empowered
by the Holy Spirit to fulfill the great hope to which you have
called me. I give myself totally to you, Lord. Take my imperfect
heart and make it perfect. Peel away the hardness. Close the doors
I have opened to the temptations of this world. Gently remove the
roots of painful memories, sins, doubts and fears. Discard anything
that separates me from you. Lord, fill the emptiness with the light of
your love that I might be a beacon calling the lost back to you.

To love as you love...
To serve as you serve...
To heal as you heal...
To forgive as you forgive...
always mindful of my nothingness while doing
great and marvelous things in you name and for
you glory. This I pray, Jesus, in YOUR name.
Amen

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 02-15-2005, 10:11 AM   #2  

Smile

I didn't want anyone to miss seeing Marilyn's/Sprouts New Puppy Picture, so I pasted the link below for you

Quote:
Post from Sprout:

I am trying to put up a picture of our pup - hope this works - if not will have to try again...

Click on link below:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...dFeb122005.jpg

Marilyn

What an ADORABLE PUPPY Marilyn! I WANT ONE TOO!!!!!!
CONGRATS!
{{{Hugs}}}

*~*~*

I'll be back later gang... I am heading out for the morning.
Luvs,
SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Last edited by SunnyD57; 02-15-2005 at 10:13 AM.
Old 02-15-2005, 10:54 AM   #3  
No Uno Mas?

Hello All,
I just wanted to let you know how my moms appointment went yesterday. Doctor said there are no traces of Cancer cells and the side effects she is having will eventually work themselves out of her system.
Old 02-15-2005, 11:06 AM   #4  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Christina!! Woohoo that is excellent news!!!! I bet your mom is so relieved. I'll pray for continued healing for her re: the side effects. You know, my mom is a breast-cancer survivor and she had chemo and radiation. That was over 10 years ago now. So it is possible.

p.s. Who's the cutie?
Old 02-15-2005, 12:41 PM   #5  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Default Tuesday

HI GALS

Had a short day at work today, my son and I are going down to my daughter's tennis match. A beautiful sunny day here today```quite a switch from earlier this week, there is more rain expected the rest of the week though``could complain...but no one cares

Had a nice Valentine's Day, I got off a little early and Angie was off for Lincoln's birthday...I got her a Golden Retreiver coffee mug and the DVD of Bull Durham...did all my shopping at Ralph's Grocery store I told her not to get me anything because we really need to tighten the belts with 2 house payments coming up..she got a card and wrote something in it..ah..I can't share...sorry

SUE So good to have you back! The house in Washington is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath...2,021 I think...we have added on a little to the original plans so I am not quite sure yet...it is in a planned community with 2 parks and over 3 miles of walking trails...I hope to remember to bring the camera this week-end, if I do I will post some up-date pictures of the progress. Stay warm!

SPROUT Cute puppy!! Bet your daughter just adores it!! Humm, could be a new walking companion

MICHELE Hope the Valentine Card was "wanted" from Rick....John sounds shy, then again maybe he is just taking it slow. All will work out. Congrats on the no gain!! Christina's picture looks like the rocker on LOST.

WILMA You are tooooooooo funny

Didn't I ever mention that I was MARRIED? What colors and style will WE be picking? Kidding right? Oh, Angie ALWAYS asks for my input...where she PUTS my input I have NO IDEA
I take lipitor for my cholestrol and it really helps, doc says diet and exercise wouldn't change my high cholestrol enough to matter...it is in control as of last check...have one coming up though, whenever I give blood...every couple of months, they say my blood pressure is outstanding..of course I can never remember what it is 'cause my memory is not even close to being outstanding

CHRISTINA Congrats on your mom's news!

WELL I HOPE EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING WELL ANS JUST TOO BUSY TO POST!

Off to the grocery store...Gary
Old 02-15-2005, 12:44 PM   #6  

Smile

Hi Christina, What wonderful news... I will continue to keep your mother in my prayers, as I am sure that the illness from the meds is wearing on her {{{Hugs}}} for you both!

Is that guy in your avatar from the show *Lost* on Wednesday nights?

Hi Michele!

Time for me to get back to making my cards...
I have lots of cards to make this month!

<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 02-15-2005, 01:14 PM   #7  

Default Another picture

Here is yet another picture of Koko

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...oFeb132005.jpg
Old 02-15-2005, 01:18 PM   #8  

Default Another Koko picture

Hope you don't mind but we find him so cute - here is another on

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...eb132005-A.jpg
Old 02-15-2005, 01:56 PM   #9  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Marilyn, thanks for sharing pics of Koko, gosh she is so cute!!! How about a pic of you? I don't think we've seen you yet.
Old 02-15-2005, 03:14 PM   #10  
No Uno Mas?

Hiya.

I am a little excited . Today I bought some jeans that are two sizes smaller WooHoo! It is such a good feeling to shop because your clothes are getting baggy
Yes, it is the the guy from Lost. I know him better from Lord Of The Rings.
I usually work on Wednesday so I don't get to watch Lost...I have to get updates from other people. I do like to watch CSI...I'm a new fan. There are nights where I have to turn it because I have a weak stomach to some things

Have A Good Day
Old 02-15-2005, 03:42 PM   #11  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Default Woohoo for Christina...

Christina! My goodness, you should be excited! 2 sizes down is quite the accomplishment. Keep up the good work, sweets.
Old 02-15-2005, 05:22 PM   #12  

Default Great news Christalynn

Christalynn that is great news about your mom - I have had cancer surgery September 2000 and then it came back and I needed radiation in 2003 - am going for my 18 month check up mid March so am waiting to hear the good goods new that I am still clear - I can feel how your mom - and you - are feeling about the results - is so great to hear.
Old 02-16-2005, 12:33 AM   #13  
Phil 4:8

hello everyone
just thought i would let you know i lost another 4 lbs. (oh yah baby) this week. i didn't meet the valentines challange. close. will do the next challange. keeping the water, good food choices, and working on getting the blood sugars down.
Old 02-16-2005, 10:22 AM   #14  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Craftymom~woohoo for you! That's wonderful. Keep up the good work.
Old 02-16-2005, 11:12 AM   #15  

Default Hi Ya!

Mitchy- Thanks! So happy to hear you didn't have a gain, that can be fustrating. Let us know how the book goes, and share some pointers. .
Christina- Praise God your mom's apt. went well will keep her in prayer for continue healing from side effects. CONGRATS ON YOUR LOSS ! shopping is always funespecially when its for a smaller size.
E.Z. -Thanks Your house sounds really nice especially having the parks and walking trails. Put some headphones on and go for a walk cool.
Sprout- The puppy is really adorable almost makes me want to go get one, except not home long enough. Enjoy the pics though. Will keep you in prayer that your tests come back good in March.Craftymom- 4LBS AWESOME, it won't be long and you'll be shopping for new clothes too!.
I am off grocery shopping for work, then youth group tonight if weather holds they are predicting freezing rain, so will see. Have a blessed day!
Closed Thread