Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Prayers for my 3 month old nephew, Brayden, who has to see a cardiologist :/
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 10:47 PM   #50  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

MICHELLE ~ prayers going up for BRAYDEN tonight; and will add him to our current list on page 2. BTW, that's a cute avatar pic too -- you fit the whole family in there ...
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 10:47 PM   #51  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Prayers for all requests
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 02:06 PM   #52  
Here to Learn

S/C/G: 225/140/135

Height: 5'5"

Prayers sent for Brayen, his family and his doctor.
EagleRiverDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 04:00 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 230/228/145

Height: 5'6

Praying for all .
Bootsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 12:31 PM   #54  
Rosebud

UPDATE ~ well, they have found out the cause of JACK MURRAY's infection -- it was food poisoning by a strong strain of Salmonella. His wife & family are asking for answers, as Jack was so young and such a wonderful man; and they don't want anyone else to fall victim to this bacteria.

Our local medical experts are investigating as there have been 13 reported cases in our area (our town) in the last two weeks alone; and they are suspecting that there may be more. Mr. Matthew's daughter had told us that her family was told that he died of food poisoning as well.

So, we need prayers that our PORCUPINE HEALTH UNIT can pin-point the actual source of the salmonella bacteria that led to their deaths, so that it can be eliminated. Thank you so much ...
Old 09-04-2010, 03:42 PM   #55  
Here to Learn

is that the bacteria that they found in the eggs that have all been recalled?
Old 09-04-2010, 03:49 PM   #56  
Don't Give Up!

S/C/G: 262/137.8/130

Height: 5'4"

Prayers for All Requests.

Need Prayers for My Dad, Dick who has to go on Kidney diaylsis soon. Also he has heart problems. Also My Mom, Eve has cirrohous of liver ( not caused from alcohol). She rarely drinks. But is very overweight she had another liver disease too. Thank You for Your Prayers.
VickieLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 04:53 PM   #57  
Rosebud

DEE ~ we're not sure yet; but I will google that as I know that you shouldn't eat raw eggs at all. They aren't releasing any info here yet, that is why KIM (Jack's wife) went to the media with their story. I know that our provincial health expert made a public warning that some GREEN ONIONS were found to be carrying a form of Salmonella bacteria recently too, but this one wasn't that strain.

Apparently, there are more than one kind of this bacteria; and this isn't the first time we have had warnings -- I remember them warning people about sprouted beans last year. A lot of people are very nervous; even my Dad was warning me to be careful what and where we bought our food. I will be making our food at home for some time and really checking out the food we buy even more so now.

I can't tell you how many times my DH & I (and my Dad) have mentioned to store workers here about veggies, fruits, and breads that are moldy; and one of my biggest peeves is POTATOES that are GREEN -- which are toxic (we see this all the time but it falls on deaf ears when we complain about it). The potatoes turn green when they are exposed to too much light or sun; they must be shaded and/or stored in a dark, cool place. That is why the bags are supposed to be turned upside down in the stores, but they keep leaving them out in the open. We have even found rotten potatoes in those plastic bags that I could smell an aisle away (I have a very sensitive nose).

Oh and don't get me started on the way the meat used to be -- thank goodness, they have new workers in that department that are really conscientious about the meat now. I know the new owner is really trying hard, but his workers in each department should take out 5 minutes each morning to remove all old or out-dated foods off the shelves.

Now we are seeing what terrible things can happen when bad foods are sold or served. I worked in both stores and restaurants, so I know how things must be cleaned -- with lots of hot, soapy water, with a bit of javex mixed in to kill germs. We used this in the stores and the restaurants for public safety; I was trained by very good people, and I received a lot of compliments from the government inspectors for cleanliness.

I also worked as a professional cleaner in public institutions; and probably am a fanatic about cleanliness now becuz of all the flus and colds out there, but we would rather err on the side of caution than see awesome young men like Jack, die so needlessly ever again. Sorry for the rant, but this is one of my biggest peeves in this life ... so I'll get off my for now ...

VICKIELOU ~ prayers going up for your DAD (DICK) and your mother (EVE) too; and for you as well as this must be a very stressful time for you and your family ...
Old 09-05-2010, 07:49 PM   #58  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

That is so sad Rosebud...to die from food poisoning...

Prayers for all and continuing for Dick and Eve...
Old 09-09-2010, 07:37 PM   #59  
Here to Learn

Hi everyone-

Today I'm asking for your prayers for me. Something's wrong with me, and I don't know what. I've been sick for about 5 days but not with anything I can figure out. You know that feeling you get when you hold your breath too long, or you ran faster than you could breathe? That burning you get all over? I have that. I feel like I'm not getting enough air. There's this squeezing in my chest, but no pain. My blood pressure is normal, my heart rate is normal. It's not a panic attack, although I sort of feel scared with what's going on.

If you could pray for God to help, I'd really appreciate it. This has been going on since Saturday, and it's worse today than ever. I left work early, but neither of my doctors had room to see me today. I'm half considering going to the hospital- but what do I tell them is wrong? The symptoms themselves are just so vague. It feels like something is really wrong...but I'm afraid if I go right now they will just blow me off.
Old 09-09-2010, 08:15 PM   #60  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Heavenly Father, We come tonight asking you to watch over Dee as she anxiously waits the reason for her symptons. We ask that she is able to see her doctors and they find the reason for her breathing issues, we ask that she be healed from this, but as always, we ask that Your will be done as You alone know what is best for us....in Jesus Name we pray, Amen.