Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2001, 05:56 PM   #31  
Bacon Girlie

S/C/G: see signature

Height: 5/4

Thumbs down Oh, and Judy...

What have you been doing to keep cool? Do you carry a bottle of water with you? Maybe I'll have to get a little one. I bet you have a great tan though! My arms, face and shoulders are so nice and dark..well, I am anyway, but you know...

I bet it would help if I could wear shorts, but they just ride up all the time, even the kind with spandex in them, God forbid I wear them!!!! So I just stick with my unlined wind pants. I can't find another good pair though...These are an Adidas XL, the XXL are too big in the crotch and are too long, and I can't find XL anywhere hardly for women. Oh well. That will just have to be an incentive for me to lose weight so I can wear shorts again!

Girlie
Old 06-17-2001, 10:24 PM   #32  
"GrannyOnTheMove"

~Girlie~ So glad you are back and I don't have to call the police. Now I have to look for WomanInLove I would so much like to see you get below that 200 mark. I know how that is (been there). You can do it though. I know what you mean about walking in the heat. I made a new commitment to myself. I am walking or using my elliptical regardless of the weather. Maybe I will just shorten my walks on really hot days, but I AM WALKING! I never will get to my "personal goal" if I don't. I have a regular course mapped out. I walk it 2 1/2 times. That makes 7.5 miles. I carry water with me and I put a wet towel on the back of my neck. That helps keep me cool and I do get thirsty. And of course, I don't work so I can set the time aside (unless I talk myself out of it) I know it must be hard to get all of this in when you work. There just aren't enough hours in the day sometimes. I have been helping my Mother get some things done while I am home this summer and that has taken a lot of time. Happy walking! Hang in there.
Old 06-17-2001, 10:29 PM   #33  
"GrannyOnTheMove"

Default How about a new thread?

~Girlie~ We are now on the 2nd page on this thread. I think we need to start a new one.
Closed Thread