Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2001, 03:04 PM   #16  

Hi Everyone!

Finally some time to post! I've been so busy I've had no time to even check on how you all are doing!

Miss Thing-Yes check the website out or try www.power90.com that one works too. I think this looks like a great program although you have to put the time in to get the results. It's an at home "bootcamp" and I ordered mine but have not received it yet. I hope you will join us!

Angel-Once I get mine I would love to do a challenge. It sounds like a great idea! I'm a single parent of a 17 year old so boy do I hear you! He's into sports and much of my time is spent taking him to and from practices. But summer is right around the corner so maybe I'll be able to get a few more workouts in! It sounds like we have allot in common.

Fran-WOW! I'm jealous! I still haven't gotten mine yet and I called them this morning and they said due to a large demand my shipment was delayed for at least another week! It's great to hear you are getting such great results. Are you following the eating program too or are you just doing the workouts?

wwgal-I'm so sorry to hear about your knee! Make sure you take good care of yourself and don't hurt it further. Just doing part of this program can't help but beneficial! So hang in there.

Okay I have tons of work to do so I'm out of here for now. Take care everybody!

Last edited by ras8779; 05-23-2001 at 03:06 PM.
Old 05-23-2001, 05:55 PM   #17  

Default Hi All!

Okay now this place is jumping!! Iam glad to hear from you all.

Ras and Angel- I am following WW. I have lost 43 pounds so i am looking to tone up. I have about 8 pounds to goal. i eat what I want by following the points. I stick to low cal foods and plenty of water, veggies, and fruits. I do have my once a week meal of choice especially since Friday is my birthday!!

Ras- I hope you get your program. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received it. In due time. I just can't believe that there is a high demand for it. I guess that is good.

Okay off now to rest finished circuit.

Fran
Old 05-23-2001, 07:23 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 245/245/130

Height: 5'2"

Hey Fran - WOW What a weight lose... Way To Go!!!!! I am also on Weight Watchers only I am not having as much success.... I am not so diligent I am afraid... I am going to try real hard though....

My kids have their last day of school tomorrow.... they get to go to florida in June for about 6 weeks.... I cant wait... get some me time in... single mom also....

Happy Birthday Fran... I hope you have a great one....

Rose I hope you get your program soon...

Miss Thing I hope you join us.....

We miss you WWGAL..... I hope you get better soon....
Old 05-28-2001, 08:10 PM   #19  

Default What's up?

Hi all,
How was everyone's memorial day weekend? It rained all week in Ny so that was depressing.
Power 90 going well? How about everyone else? i am on Day 21 and finally on Level3/4 in both programs. This is not eay but I can't stop now.

Angel- How are you? Are you following on program? Give yourself one ay at a time. I tried WW 10 times before I got it right. This last time I vowed this would be it. Hang on!!

Ras- Did you get it? I am getting impatient for you!!

WWgal- How are you feeling?

See ya- Keep the thread going!!

Fran
Old 05-29-2001, 08:28 PM   #20  

Hey All!!! I hope the Memorial Day Weekend went great... mine was quiet... saw 2 movies.... Shrek and Pearl Harbor.... I enjoyed them both....

Power 90 not doing so well for me right now... been doing too much else. But I am determined to start back tomorrow am... I was doing real good when I did it first thing in the morning....

Fran- Thats great that you are on level 3/4... how are the inches coming off?

WWGAL- I hope you are feeling good.

Rose- Are you ready for the challenge yet? Let me know...

On the up side even though I havent been doing Power 90 I have been walking the puppies around the neighborhood (1 1/2 miles) once or twice a day so I am getting some workout.

Hope all is well... Let me know when we are ready for the challenge....
Old 06-01-2001, 06:00 PM   #21  

Hi everyone!

Sorry I haven't been around much but I've had bronchitis and just don't feel like doing a thing! I've been coughing and sleeping most of the time. I did get my Power 90 but haven't opened it yet. Still dealing with this illness. I hope to get back to full swing soon and then I'll be ready for a challenge. You are doing great everybody!
Old 06-02-2001, 09:41 AM   #22  
CBC

S/C/G: 211/211/125

Height: 5'1"

Default Finally!!

Hi Ladies,

My Power 90 program finally arrived!!!

I started it this morning with the Circuit video. I did get thru the entire video but I couldn't do the dips using the chair and I didn't do as many reps as the video, but I did finish the whole thing - and it was tough! Can't wait to see what tomorrow has in store with the Cardio & Ab videos. Abs are the toughest area for me. Wish me luck

Also, if anyone has any tips or advice I'd really appreciate it.

CBC
Old 06-03-2001, 08:52 AM   #23  

Hey All!!!!

Rose I am so sorry to hear that you are sick... I hope you feel better soon.....

CBC - YEAH!!!!! Someone else to go through this with... I am so happy... I know what you mean abou the first time being challenging but I think the beauty of this program is he does tell you to go at your own pace...

I am starting over today... I just finished walking the puppies and I am about to go do the Curcuit Tape...

I am putting myself on a 2 week challenge.... I am going to try to be very diligent for the next 2 weeks on what I eat... exercising at least 3 times a day.... (only 10 minutes required on 2 of them and doing Power 90 in the morning) and see where I end up.... I took all my measurements first thing this morning... Pray for me!!!!

I hope everyone has a great week....

Talk to you soon.
Closed Thread