Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2003, 07:24 PM   #76  
Cat Lover

Angry

Hello!

I enjoy my cardio, but I was very tired today so I did a slow -medium 30 minutes. Normally I use the ellipticals and some treadmill. I like the ellipticals over running. Running is hard when you are dragging a fat butt behind! Plus when I run some part of body (it's never consistant) acts up.

Sandi
Old 01-08-2003, 01:04 PM   #77  

You sound like me. The nice thing that I have a treadmill at home. So my fat butt can do what it wants.
Today I did my tape and took Kalie to playschool. Got some running around done with out having 2 kids that is so nice.
Back on the treadmill tomorrow and try to do 5 miles or more I hope.
Sandy we all have thoughs days. The more you go the more you should not have that problem. That is the way I feel. I have been going for over 1 years straight. ANd befor my kids I can't rember how long. I lost 60 pounds before my kids and put 50 back on. That is hard. I am so close now.
Cd how are you doing I have not heard form you in awhile?
Tanya
Old 01-14-2003, 06:38 PM   #78  

Hi where has everyone been. I have been checking and no one has been on.Sure miss hearing from you.
Things are going well here.Still been working out like usual. I have been trying to add on somemore miles to my workouts when I can.Seems to help.
Can't stay to long
tanya
Old 01-14-2003, 08:47 PM   #79  
Cat Lover

Hello!

Sorry I haven't posted. I have to say I only aspire to be a cardio queen like you guys. I have been exercising faithfully since I started just over two weeks ago, but to stay with it for years is just...AWESOME!

Well I have been going and the results are there. I also ran 2 miles yesterday at 5.8 mph. I was proud of my work. So I guess my fat butt can do it after all.

Talk to you soon...

Sandi
Old 01-15-2003, 10:50 AM   #80  

Good job on the miles. I do about the same. i found that if I go alittle slower I can go for a longer time. I go more for the distance that the speed. I go in 5.75 miles in yesterday.
The more you keep doing it the more it becames a part of you life. I think about 3 months is when I found that.Everyday and you day just does not feel the same if you have not done a workout.
Keep up the good work. More you go the more you can do this.
Cd I sure miss hearing form you. Are you OK. Let us know.
Tanya
Old 01-15-2003, 02:17 PM   #81  

Hello!

I'm here. I think I forgot to mention, Tanya, that I went to Philadelphia for a week! Ooops! I'm sorry for not mentioning that. I'm back!

Sandi, welcome! How exciting to come back and see a new person here! Keep posting with us! Sandi, you did a great job on the treadmill.

Both of you are doing great.

I haven't done my workout since I've been back...lazy. I'll get back to it. I know I will. I feel myself getting lazy and I had so much great food in Philadelphia!

CD
Old 01-15-2003, 08:48 PM   #82  
Cat Lover

Hi Tanya and CD.

I almost didn't workout tonight, but I got there and as soon as I was there it all felt so good. You can think you feel really tired, but you aren't as tired as you think. I did my lifting did 10 minutes rowing and then 30 minutes ellipticals. I hope to do a 2 mile run tomorrow.

CD, I have a friend in Collegeville near Philadelphia. I have been to see her, but have never gotton into the city itself. I heard it's fun.

Sandi
Old 01-16-2003, 03:02 PM   #83  

Great to see you back Cd. Good that you had a great time. I know that when I am away from home I always over eat. I love food and to try new foods.
I know Sandi what you mean about feeling not tired after working out those anorphines are great. I think that is why I workout so often.
Cd you get back to that gym you know that you what to go. You will love being back there. We know that you can get back there.
Been doing good on my workouts but my eating have been not to bad but I have been wanting sweets so bad it is not funny. I am going out with a bunch on mom's tonight and we are having a potluck supper. I will have to watch my eating. I hope that no one brings any sweets. I might get back on the treadmill again to night just incase. A little more time could hurt.
Nice to hear from everyone have a good day.
Tanya
Old 01-20-2003, 10:27 AM   #84  

Hey guys! Great jobs! I wish I could say the same.

Haven't been to the gym in two weeks. I plan to go tonite though and the rest of the week. I can't stop now!

Sandi, I can't wait to go on 2-mile runs again!

I went to Kentucky this weekend...all the driving is draining and I just want to relax...but I like the gym...it's just so hard to get back.

I promise, I'll go tonite. I don't even know where my locker key is! arrgh!

CD
Old 01-20-2003, 11:00 AM   #85  

HI everyone. Cd you better get down there. It won't take long for you to get back on track.
Well I had a bad eating weekend we had a brunch out and man did i overeat. I even tried to eat a small bit before we left. Didn't help.
I am starting to come do with something. I still have been workoing out but not as hard.
Got ot run talk to you all later
Tanya
Old 01-24-2003, 05:27 PM   #86  

Hi everyone just a post to see how everyone is doing.
I have been working out and got on 29 miles this week.I made peanut butter cookies and was doing good till today. Will have to watch what I eat for the rest of the day.
I hope that you all are doing well.
Tanya
Old 01-28-2003, 01:26 PM   #87  

Tanya, wow, 29 miles! I'm not sure if you mean bike, walking or running, but either way that's great!

I had my weigh-in this past weekend and I gained 7 pounds. That's terrible. It will be gone within the next 2-3 weeks. That sucks because I could be losing more instead of relosing the weight I gained. How terrible.

To the gym tonite! I don't know how long it will take me to get back up to 65 minutes on the elliptical, but should only be a couple of days.

CD
Old 01-28-2003, 03:23 PM   #88  

So sorry about the weight gain Cd. things will get better. You just need to get back to the gym. You will get it off soon.
I did the 29 miles running. On saturday I was feeling great and I was albe to get 8 miles of jogging in. I could have gone on longer but the kids needed me. That was the other surpise the kids gave me the time to do it.
Better get the kids down
Tanya
Old 02-04-2003, 01:18 PM   #89  

Tanya,

How's it going? I've been going back to the gym. I lost 4 pounds of the seven that I gained. Hopefully this week I'll have lost them all. I'm sure much of it was just water. I feel better having gone back to the gym.

That's so cool..perhaps someday I will say I jogged 8 miles! That's so SOOOO great!

This weekend it's Madison, Wisconsin for my fiancee and I. I found a weight watchers meeting half a mile from where the Hotel is...perhaps I can walk there. That way I can make sure to stay on track.

How are things for you?

CD
Old 02-04-2003, 08:29 PM   #90  
Cat Lover

Tanya-did you jog 8 miles non-stop? WOW. I've done 3.2 miles, but no more than that.!!!!

CD: Are there work out facilities in the places you have traveled to? Traveling makes it so hard to diet.

Sandi
Closed Thread