Cardio Queens #1 - Let's Move! - Page 5 - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2002, 11:23 AM   #61  

Hi Cd HAPPY BIRTHDAY I hope you have a great one. My Birthday is Dec. 30 not to far from yours.
I agree about the food I love to eat and this this the time of the year that the food is the best.
I am sure your fiancee will notice that you have lose weight. Have you piced out a date yet?
Got to get going the kids are going crazy on me.
One last thing I have been keeping up with my workouts and I sure feel good doing them. I can't wait till summer.If I keep going like this I will look great for the summer and I need to look at the rest of my life. Life changes. Jan will be one year that I started to workout every morning. I can't beleive that it has bennone hole year already. One year down the rest of my life left.
Tanya
Old 12-17-2002, 12:20 PM   #62  

Tanya, how are you?

That is GREAT about the workouts! It's cool because it becomes a habit after a while and although there are days when you won't feel like it or will decide to skip it, it just doesn't "feel" right. I try not to kill myself, I give myself two days off a week. I took off Sunday and Monday so I have to go for the rest of the week. I'm really glad that you are getting your exercise in. If you do that, your metabolism will rev up and when you eat "bad stuff" the results won't be negative.

My fiancee came back and it's really nice. It's so weird having someone else at home now after being alone for 3 months (we bought a house a little over 2 years ago). His bags are everywhere and it will take him a while to unpack...and we're having guests on Saturday, like a welcome back kind of party...ugh man, that means lots of food and snacks!

Good news: they are discharging him from the military now! Yay! We weren't sure if they would let him go when his time was up! He will go back to finish up his master's degree in January and he should graduate in August. We plan to get married in November, we're thinking the 15th.

Ah, so much to do! Talk to you soon!
Old 12-20-2002, 10:50 AM   #63  

Hi cd You have such wonferful news. I am gald that everything is workout out for you and you fiancee. It feels so good when that happens. We have been doing good lately we are so close to paying off our truck that I can taste it.
Well I hope that things go will for you on Saturday. I hate allthe food this time of the year.But I love to cook it. We have such big meals at Xmas. we start Xmas eve that is when we start to eat.
A nov. wedding would be so beautiful. I hope everything goes well for your wedding you will have to keep me posted. I made sure the last to months berore our wedding I went every 2 weeks for a massage just to keep sane. It worked. If you can aford to to that do.
If I don't hear from you have a Merry Christmas.
Tanya
Old 12-20-2002, 03:51 PM   #64  

Hi, Tanya! It's Friiiiday!

I decided not to go to my Weight Watchers meeting tomorrow. This week has been horrid! I get really disappointed when I don't lose, and that tends to get me even more off track, so I will work hard next week and have good results next Saturday! The TRUTH won't be a very good thing right about now!

I feel so good though and my clothes fit so well! We are planning a trip to Philadelphia in January so I hope to lose a little more before I go to see my mom.

When I get home tonite we're decorating our xmas tree and getting the house ready for this weekend, I'm cooking for a dozen people on Saturday! Then Sunday it's xmas shopping.

It will be very busy and I doubt I'll get online to write. Have a wonderful weekend, Tanya. If you don't get in your workouts, don't worry about it - this stuff only happens once a year and it's a tough time! Just make sure to get back on the wagon if you fall off! I sure have!

CD
Old 12-22-2002, 11:30 AM   #65  

Thanks CD I think that I needed to hear that I hould take sometime for myself.
Tanya
Old 12-23-2002, 08:45 AM   #66  

I feel so icky and bloated! I ate terribly this weekend! I have to do some exercise every day this week. The vacation is over! I am so tired though...I had just a few hours of sleep. Ugh. I will be so tired after work! I am going to take a nap and then do my exercise tape before we go to a dinner party thingie.

I feel so bloated! I put my jeans on that I wore in August and showed my FI how loose they were. I can slide them right off without unbuttoning them! Cool!

I hope things are going well with you! It's almost over! Then things will calm down after the New Year!

CD
Old 12-23-2002, 11:09 AM   #67  

Hi CD I am so sorry to hear that you are not doing well. Things willget better soon. You know that I love this time of the year more with the kids. I am sure that once you have kids you will find the same thing.
I am not woring about the food that I am eating so I will keep doing my work outs.
I am so happy for you on you pants I know how happy it made me when I could fit all of my old jeans. I forgot that some of them are size 28. When I seen that I was so happy. So good for you. We have to keep up because we are doing so well. The New Year is coming. We are going to look great.
Tanya
Old 12-26-2002, 08:50 AM   #68  

Yay, you're right! Back to the gym after work tonite. My SO is going to meet me there. Same for tomorrow and hopefully Sat. before my WW meeting. I'm sure I'll still gain, but at least I hope this lessens the blow!

I had lots of yummy foods yesterday! Ugh..and I hate it when people push leftovers on you and want you to take home everything...we have a buttload of ham and cake and pies! I'm not a big pie or ham person, so I'm hoping there's no big deal.

I'm sick of eating though, and ready to head back to the gym. I want more pants to get loose. Many of my pants are size 20 and I can fit into my 16's again, but it will probably be 25 or so more pounds to lose until I can get into a size 14.

I hope you had a great day. I got a crock pot for Christmas, so I'm wondering what type of thing I could make in it! I'd like to make a nice soup!

Good for you for keeping up with exercise! Yay!

CD
Old 12-26-2002, 05:29 PM   #69  

Hi CD I have a great Xmas I sure hope that you did too. Sorry about allthe left over you got I tried to get out of all of the house with out getting any food but the ffo I took in. I made this to die for cheese cake. one piece is 600 cal and 44 grams of fat.with a homemade caramel sauce.yum.
I was spoiled for Xmas and so were my kids.
Took yesterday off and back on to day for excercise. Must keep going.
Talk to you soon.
Tanya
Old 12-30-2002, 10:20 AM   #70  

Default Happy Birthday, Tanya!

I hope you are having a lovely day! What did you do for your birthday?

I used all the ham that was given to us yesterday in a big pot of ham and beans. We had company for lunch so most of it is gone, it was really good!

I had my weigh in and I gained a pound! Ugh! Oh well. It will be gone a week from today!

I wanted to lose 23 pounds by January fourth (10% of my body weight) so I still have a week to get there...three pounds in one week...that's a high number and I may not make it but I'll be pretty close!

Talk to you later!

CD
Old 01-02-2003, 11:25 AM   #71  

Hi CD Thank you for the Birth Day wishes. I had a great time. I when for an hour massage and we when out for supper.
I am sorry that I have not be around much lately. I hope that things are going well for you.
Happy New Year I am so late in doing things You can laugh. I hope that you had a great New year we had friends over and we and the kids all had fun. I over ate too and drank But only happens once a year.
I have been keeping up with my workouts but I took sometime off over Xmas.
Need to get going for the day. Hope to hear from you soon.
Tanya
Old 01-02-2003, 01:35 PM   #72  

Hi Tanya!
Glad to hear that you're doing okay! We all need time off!
I've been to the gym a few times this week so far and got back to my 80 minute workout. Starting today, I'm trying to eat better foods. I love yellow apples and they are on sale locally so I've had two today.

Time for lunch. Sorry so short today!

CD
Old 01-03-2003, 11:03 AM   #73  

Hi CD. Things are going will here. Glad to hear the you are getting back to the gym again. I sure feels good to get back.
I go my work out in this morning and I am back to working out in the morning now that Rad is back to work. All though on the weekends I will do my workouts in the afternoon.
Need to get going I can hear my son is up.
Tanya
Old 01-05-2003, 06:22 PM   #74  
Cat Lover

Default Can I join in?

When I saw "CArdio Queens" I got excited. I saw that only the two of you post, mind a third.

I need motivation to go to the gym, but once I am there I don't want to leave. I try to work out every day and do an hour of intense cardio and some weight machines and walking. I want to lose 47 pounds.

Let me know what you do for exercise.

Thanks

Sandi

170/167/120
Old 01-06-2003, 02:27 PM   #75  

I would not have a problem with that.
I do about an hour on the treadmill3 to 4 days and the firm tapes 3 days a week.
What type of cardio do you do. I have found cardio almost addicting. I have been doing it for over a year now.
You don't seen to have that must farther to go. Take it one day at a time.
I have about 15 more pounda to get to my goal of between 145 to 140. If I go down more I would not be the same person I think and that would be a safe weight for me.
Tanya
Closed Thread